Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Multiple reasons rapture could be on Pentecost

There's some good discussion at this site on Pentecost as a candidate for the rapture:

http://raptureintheairnow.com/?topic=sunday-may-24-pentecost-symbolism-to-rapture

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jesus was ‘the first of the firstfruits’ and was raised from mortality to immortality on the Feast of Firstfruits, Passover, in 33 AD, which was on a Sunday. The Harvest season in Israel could not start UNTIL the wave sheaf of the Feast of Firstfruits was harvested. The waving pictured the resurrection and presentation of Jesus who fulfilled that day. The harvest could not begin until Jesus was ”harvested”. It was a Law. That harvest cycle runs from The Feast of Firstfruits to Pentecost…it is called the ‘counting of the omer’…which is 50 days. ‘Pentecost’ means 50 and ENDS this period of counting 49. It is a concluding Festival to the Passover season. Repeat…a concluding Feast.

Shavuot occurred the day after counting 7 weeks (seven sevens or 49) following the Feast of First Fruits (Passover), seven signifying completion. So when the sickle first cut the first of the harvest till the completion of the harvest, was seven weeks that was counted off.

Part of the tradition of the ceremony of Passover was waving the first fruit offering. The “wave offering” on the day of “firstfruits” clearly typified the resurrection of Christ and the saints which came out of their graves after His resurrection. Similarly, on Shavuot, Pentecost, there is also a waving in the air, but this time it is of two loaves of leavened bread. We would assume this would also signify a resurrection. Since no resurrection occurred when the Holy Spirit descended on the disciples on Pentecost in Acts 2, it would indicate that Pentecost has not been fully fulfilled. So, thus the next festival to be fulfilled is Pentecost...

The book of Ruth is a picture of the wedding of the Bride of Christ, when she was wed by her Kinsman Redeemer at the time of the harvest. Naomi in the role of Israel, destitute and alone; Ruth as the Church, the gentile bride; Boaz as the Kinsman Redeemer (Messiah). In the process of redeeming Naomi, Israel, the Messiah takes a gentile bride. In doing so, He saves both from destitution and redeems Israel’s land. This is a parallel story to God’s working with mankind in these end days. Note that the wedding occurs at the end of the grain harvest signified by Pentecost.

The date of Pentecost, May 24th this year, but still in the season of spring, would qualify in the description found in Song of Solomon with the spring symbolism as opposed to early spring when none of these things are yet begun (end of March for instance.)