Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valerie, this validates your message from God‏

"Valerie, this validates your message from God‏" - received in email box from Texas Sue

Today's broadcast of TruNews with Rick Wiles, , a guest minister on his show shares how God revealed to him that O is the AC. It is near or after the 26 minute mark. It is an hour long show and the whole thing is really good today.

Re: Valerie, this validates your message from God‏

Thanks so much Texas Sue, this Pastor also opened the Bible where it states that "he is the ONE", and the Broadcaster also received confirmation from Scripture. I did to, as the Lord led me to confirm that O is THE ONE SCRIPTURE IS WRITTEN ABOUT...BEWARE OF O, HE IS WHO THE LORD LET ME KNOW WHO HE IS; NOT ME ALONE BUT OTHER CHRISTIANS.

The Lord let me know the night before the 2008 elections, while I was in fervent prayer, why Obama would win because "He is the ONE scripture refers to as the A.C. It's true, I know it was from the Lord, because all things while in prayer, always come to pass when I'm in prayer and speaking with the Lord. Confirmed to me by the very scripture the Lord led me too. I got very emotional at that time, and much tears were shed that night. I knew, things were going to get really bad, because of who he is.

God has let this Pastor and Radio host know in similar ways, who the A.C. is.
Some even doubt themselves when they first hear it from the Lord; doubt not if you have been given this while in prayer...it's from God.

I can not tell you how much I cried that night before the election, for I knew that
this would bring a great change to American as well as to the whole world, not for good, but for evil, and destructive purposes, which now are here for all to see.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I have been standing back waiting and watching. There are many lists of possibilities and I have gone back and forth about who this is, who the AC could be and didn't want to commit to anything or anyone yet. I will say that there is certainly an antichrist spirit that envelopes and surrounds this administration and many have recognized that and said so.

As I was listening to these three ministers on this program, especially one who said he woke up the morning after the election with a terrible feeling coming over him I had goose bumps. The same thing happened to me that he described so very well. I just had this awful sick feeling that something very dark had descended over us.

Listening to their experiences was pretty chilling. It has got to be time to go!

Thanks for your reply!

My main goal in posting this email from you, was to show, that many faithful Christians in good standing with the Lord, and with the Lord's soon return, have experienced a similar situation as I have.

No one has to commit themselves in believing who the A.C., they however, should commit to who Jesus really is, that's what is most important.

Scripture states my people perish for the lack of knowledge; therefore, we must inform our Christian Brothers & Sisters by warning, along with any others, for they will surely perish if they succumb to his evil deeds and accept...., end up in the pits of Hell. Beware the devil roams the Earth, to see who he can destroy...and he is seated in a high place right now.

It doesn't matters to me who believes me, or believes these men, or others who have received a similar message from the Lord. However, it matters to me that everyone, beware of O., no matter who anyone may think he is. He is more dangerous,than most believe him to be. Those who are left behind will know, when he is presented to the whole world. Their eyes will be opened to the truth, just like the Jewish peoples eyes will be opened when Jesus returns to Earth to rule and reign, that this is their Messiah they were waiting for; the one who was rejected by his own people.

I know the truth, about O., and I know that it came from the Lord.

It does validate my message, however, it validates it, for all those who have received this information from God too.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Thanks so much Texas Sue, this Pastor also opened the Bible where it states that "he is the ONE", and the Broadcaster also received confirmation from Scripture. I did to, as the Lord led me to confirm that O is THE ONE SCRIPTURE IS WRITTEN ABOUT...BEWARE OF O, HE IS WHO THE LORD LET ME KNOW WHO HE IS; NOT ME ALONE BUT OTHER CHRISTIANS.

The Lord let me know the night before the 2008 elections, while I was in fervent prayer, why Obama would win because "He is the ONE scripture refers to as the A.C. It's true, I know it was from the Lord, because all things while in prayer, always come to pass when I'm in prayer and speaking with the Lord. Confirmed to me by the very scripture the Lord led me too. I got very emotional at that time, and much tears were shed that night. I knew, things were going to get really bad, because of who he is.

God has let this Pastor and Radio host know in similar ways, who the A.C. is.
Some even doubt themselves when they first hear it from the Lord; doubt not if you have been given this while in prayer...it's from God.

I can not tell you how much I cried that night before the election, for I knew that
this would bring a great change to American as well as to the whole world, not for good, but for evil, and destructive purposes, which now are here for all to see.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

The Lord told me too (I know it came directly from Him) for which He told me by using that very same phrase, that "O is the ONE"...at the very same time that He told you.

So therefore, my friend, you are NOT alone.

Maranatha!
Tammy