Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Judicial Watch: ISIS Set Up Camp 8 Miles From Texas Border

Judicial Watch: ISIS Set Up Camp 8 Miles From Texas Border
Tuesday, 14 Apr 2015 02:14 PM

By Joel Himelfarb

The Islamic State (ISIS) is operating a camp in northern Mexico just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, Judicial Watch said Tuesday, citing sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police inspector.

Judicial Watch sources said that "coyotes" working for the notorious Juarez Cartel are involved in helping to "move ISIS terrorists through the desert and across the border between Santa Teresa and Sunset Park, New Mexico."

Moreover, east of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, cartel-backed coyotes are smuggling members of the jihadi terrorist group "through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas," Judicial Watch reported.

The group says that these locations were targeted for exploitation by ISIS "because of their understaffed municipal and county police forces, and the relative safe-havens the areas provide for the unchecked large-scale drug smuggling that was already ongoing."

The watchdog group's sources say the precise location where ISIS has established the base is approximately eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as "Anapra," located just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

Another ISIS cell is said to be located in Puerto Palomas, located to the west of Ciudad Juárez. That cell "targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States," Judicial Watch's Mexican sources say.

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as "plans" of Fort Bliss — the sprawling military installation that houses the U.S. Army's 1st Armored Division.

"Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation," Judicial Watch said.

Mexican intelligence sources told Judicial Watch that ISIS "intends to exploit the railways and airport facilities in the vicinity of Santa Teresa, NM," a U.S. port of entry, the watchdog group said.

The sources also say that ISIS has "spotters" located in the East Potrillo Mountains of New Mexico in areas largely managed by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management to assist with terrorist border crossing operations.

ISIS is also said to be conducting reconnaissance of targets that include regional universities, electrical power facilities near Anapra and Chaparral, New Mexico, and the White Sands Missile Range.

In September, Francis Taylor, undersecretary for intelligence and analysis at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), testified that there "have been Twitter and social media exchanges" involving ISIS adherents across the globe discussing the idea of infiltrating the United States through its southern border.

Read more:http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/islamic-state-texas-border-terror-camp/2015/04/14/id/638426/?Dkt_nbr=F492-1&nmx_source=Newsmax&nmx_medium=widget&nmx_content=3&nmx_campaign=widgetphase2

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/islamic-state-texas-border-terror-camp/2015/04/14/id/638426/#ixzz3XP3NZXxV

Re: Judicial Watch: ISIS Set Up Camp 8 Miles From Texas Border

Valerie,

I heard about this too, as I was watching Glenn Beck on his The Blaze channel.

So far, this hasn't been mentioned on any of the major news channels...or has it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here is a video report that just came out about this. Famed exorcist says that "ISIS IS SATAN", in this daily update from Skywatch TV with Derek Gilbert.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ik1Yxvz7oEY

Texas Sue
Here is a video report that just came out about this. Famed exorcist says that "ISIS IS SATAN", in this daily update from Skywatch TV with Derek Gilbert.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ik1Yxvz7oEY

T/Sue,

I believe that your above posted video can be affixed in [ youtube ] & [/ youtube ] format, so that it can be very easily clicked on to, can't it!?

Nope, I guess not. I tried to set it up so's it could, and I tested it by clicking on to the Preview Message. What I saw was a blank spot where the video should've been. So I put it back in your original formula.

Oh well, no harm done. Right!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy I had tried that too and just got a blank white space and also had to go back to the url set up. Thanks for trying though. I appreciate it.

Texas Sue,

I tried several times too; and it comes out blank.

I believe it has an embedded player, or for whatever reason, its not compatible with
the type of link from youtube here on bravenent. I tried posting other videos and they showed up in the preview, with no problem. It just not compatible with the system here, for whatever reason.

The link will do just fine.