Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has This Occurred to You Too?

Did it occur to you also that there is a reason that the new killer squads of islam are called ISIS? The name just jumped out the first time I heard anything about them. This is the name of the "goddess" of ancient Egypt. Isis and her husband Osiris are connected all the way back to the Babylon Mystery Religion. Their son Horus is represented by the single eye that you see on the back of the dollar bill. It is called the "Eye Of Horus". Side Note: Notice the single eye in so much advertising lately? The Iris-Osiris-Horus saga is included in Freemasonry. It is the signature of the Illuminati and their plans for the NWO.

It is pretty obvious, again in my opinion, that the emergence of ISIS is the green light, the checkered flag that they are actively bringing in their new government. THeir slogan is "order out of chaos" so they are increasing the chaos deliberately. The spilling of innocent blood is not a problem for them. In occult circles the spilling of innocent blood empowers and releases more demons to work for them.

Notice the timing of the collapsing of many different nations currency systems, including ours. This is necessary for the "new currency" to be brought in administered and regulated by a special mark or chip without which no one can buy or sell. Sound familiar?

I know this is a heavy subject and pretty disturbing. However, it does show how close we are to the end of the end of the age. More than ever it looks like we are on the threshold of the tribulation which is preceded by the rapture. Are you looking up? See you soon! Texas Sue

Re: Has This Occurred to You Too?

Our departure has to be this year, then! I don't see God delaying it past 2015, do you?

Wow that's interesting. I sure hope we won't be here in 2016.

Texas Sue
Did it occur to you also that there is a reason that the new killer squads of islam are called ISIS? The name just jumped out the first time I heard anything about them. This is the name of the "goddess" of ancient Egypt. Isis and her husband Osiris are connected all the way back to the Babylon Mystery Religion. Their son Horus is represented by the single eye that you see on the back of the dollar bill. It is called the "Eye Of Horus". Side Note: Notice the single eye in so much advertising lately? The Iris-Osiris-Horus saga is included in Freemasonry. It is the signature of the Illuminati and their plans for the NWO.

It is pretty obvious, again in my opinion, that the emergence of ISIS is the green light, the checkered flag that they are actively bringing in their new government. THeir slogan is "order out of chaos" so they are increasing the chaos deliberately. The spilling of innocent blood is not a problem for them. In occult circles the spilling of innocent blood empowers and releases more demons to work for them.

Notice the timing of the collapsing of many different nations currency systems, including ours. This is necessary for the "new currency" to be brought in administered and regulated by a special mark or chip without which no one can buy or sell. Sound familiar?

I know this is a heavy subject and pretty disturbing. However, it does show how close we are to the end of the end of the age. More than ever it looks like we are on the threshold of the tribulation which is preceded by the rapture. Are you looking up? See you soon! Texas Sue

Oh Wow, thanks for this information Sue, it's always good to know what the enemy has in store; so that we don't perish for the lack of knowledge.

God is so awesome to bring this to mind, to show you the connection between the two,
that's incredible. We are on the threshold of the tribulation, thank God the Rapture precedes it.

Yes I believe, we will see Jesus, and one another very soon too.

Maranatha!

Valerie

It is obvious that the 'dark side' is pulling out all the stops and going full speed toward their goal of one government, one economy, one religion. I think this is what the blood moons warning is about. A few years ago, I think it was 2005, I heard the Lord say to me one day to watch these two words and the way they are used. The words were CONFEDERACY and CONVERGENCE.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
From Merriam-Webster online dictionary
http://www.merriam-webster.com

Definitions

Dictionary
confederacy

noun con·fed·er·a·cy kən-ˈfe-d(ə-)rə-sē
: a group of people, countries, organizations, etc., that are joined together in some activity or effort

the Confederacy : the group of 11 southern states that separated themselves from the U.S. during the American Civil War

Full Definition of CONFEDERACY

: a league or compact for mutual support or common action : alliance
: a combination of persons for unlawful purposes : conspiracy
: the body formed by persons, states, or nations united by a league; specifically capitalized : the 11 southern states seceding from the United States in 1860 and 1861
------------
Thesaurus

confederacy
noun
Synonyms and Antonyms of CONFEDERACY

an association of persons, parties, or states for mutual assistance and protection
Synonyms alliance, axis, bloc, block, coalition, combination, combine, confederation, federation, league, union
Related Words cabal, conspiracy, junto; cartel, syndicate, trust; faction, front, fusion, side, wing; association, group, organization; affiliation, cooperative, partnership; circuit, conference

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dictionary
convergence
noun con·ver·gence kən-ˈvər-jən(t)s
Definition of CONVERGENCE

: the act of converging and especially moving toward union or uniformity; especially : coordinated movement of the two eyes so that the image of a single point is formed on corresponding retinal areas
: the state or property of being convergent

: independent development of similar characters (as of bodily structure of unrelated organisms or cultural traits) often associated with similarity of habits or environment
: the merging of distinct technologies, industries, or devices into a unified whole

--------------------
Thesaurus

convergence
noun
Synonyms and Antonyms of CONVERGENCE

the coming together of two or more things to the same point
Synonyms confluence, conjunction, convergency, meeting
Related Words combination, combining, connecting, connection, consolidation, coupling, joining, junction, juncture, linking, merging, unification, union
Antonyms divergence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sue's note: Color emphasis is mine. These are two very interesting words for our time.

Kathy G.
Our departure has to be this year, then! I don't see God delaying it past 2015, do you?

I agree totally 100% with you there, Kathy!!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy