Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Most Important Message From 'Final Warning' & IS WORLD WAR III COMING SOON?

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Most Important Message From 'Final Warning'

Published on Feb 20, 2015
WND TV interviews Carl Gallups, author of Final Warning, about the most important message in 'Final Warning'.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
IS WORLD WAR III COMING SOON?

Strange mix of media, religious, political leaders all uttering the unthinkable

(LAST PART OF ARTICLE)

Being ‘watchful, not fearful’

Gallups told WND there must be a balanced way that believers approach the current volatility in which the Middle East, Russia-Ukraine, and the Koreas all appear as powder kegs waiting to explode.

“I think it is important for Christians not to live in fear or anxiety. That kind of living is the opposite of faith and trust,” he said. “God’s got this – ultimately. I am not setting dates and times, nor have I ever been an alarmist. I am simply examining distinct biblical prophecies and watching world events unfold at the same time. I have been watching, preaching, and teaching these things for 30 years. Both Billy and Franklin Graham have recently made similar statements as mine, regarding the prophetic times in which we find ourselves.

Gallups said he’s aware Christians have differing views about the order of end-time events, particularly about the trumpet prophecies and where they might fall in relation to the “rapture.”

“I deal with all of that in my book,” he said.

But regardless of his views on the trumpet prophecies, there are certain indisputable facts.

“We must admit Israel is back in the land, Islamic nations are aligning against her this very moment, anti-Semitism is on the rise around the world, Christians are being burned alive in cages and having their heads cut off, and tens of thousands of Christians have been uprooted and have fled to the desert and wilderness areas of the Middle East,” he said. “These things should give the church in America a very real reason to do some biblical housecleaning and stiffen its spine of boldness. If ever there were a time to ratchet up the proclaiming of salvation in Jesus Christ, it is now.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/is-world-war-iii-coming-soon/#g703XCBDmbdxmB2f.99