Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing News

I have been praying for my sister for a long time for salvation. She had become an atheist even after being raised in a Christian home. I knew God would have to do something special to get through to her and he did last night.

At 1:30am her 3 year old son looked at her and said, "Why aren't you going to Heaven with me and Mamaw and Papaw?" You are going to the fire and I can't help you." He talked about Heaven and all the kinds of fruit that was there. He said there was names listed in the book and "mommy, your name isn't in there." My sister immediately repented and asked Jesus to save her. Right after her son said, "Jesus loves you mommy."

Keep in mind he has never been taught about Hell or Heaven. She did not raise him in church. He has only been taught to pray to God before bed, no details even close to what he said were mentioned to him!

Even with my anxiety disorder I was able to go up front with her at church and give my testimony and she gave hers. If you are praying for a lost soul, don't give up!!!

Re: Amazing News

Stephanie all of heaven is rejoicing for your sister right now. Gary Wood, who died in a car wreck in 1966, went to heaven and was sent back by Jesus, said that when someone on earth is saved it is shouted all over heaven. Her name is echoing across the areas of that place, isn't that glorious?!

It sounds like Jesus has shown this little boy some things about heaven. Gary also saw the Book of Life and read his own name there. This little one must have been visited by the Lord and taken into heaven or he would not know these things so vividly. How awesome is that!

Wonderful news! Stephanie, God loves you so much And Your Sister! God knew just how to reach her.
He Is Wonderful

Stephanie C.
I have been praying for my sister for a long time for salvation. She had become an atheist even after being raised in a Christian home. I knew God would have to do something special to get through to her and he did last night.

At 1:30am her 3 year old son looked at her and said, "Why aren't you going to Heaven with me and Mamaw and Papaw?" You are going to the fire and I can't help you." He talked about Heaven and all the kinds of fruit that was there. He said there was names listed in the book and "mommy, your name isn't in there." My sister immediately repented and asked Jesus to save her. Right after her son said, "Jesus loves you mommy."

Keep in mind he has never been taught about Hell or Heaven. She did not raise him in church. He has only been taught to pray to God before bed, no details even close to what he said were mentioned to him!

Even with my anxiety disorder I was able to go up front with her at church and give my testimony and she gave hers. If you are praying for a lost soul, don't give up!!!

Stephanie, This is awesome news, Praise the Lord our God, and thank you Jesus, for your saving grace.

I agree with Texas Sue, this little one must have had a visitation from Heaven or experienced being part of a divine intervention for his mommy.

I believe very young children, have these heavenly experiences, used by God, as these little precious vessels of God, to be used for God's plan and purpose.

God certainly does work in mysterious ways, and this sure proves it.
You kept praying for you Sister, and God answered, by given words to a young child,
which brought your Sister to repent, and accept Jesus as her Personal Savior.

Heaven rejoicing along with you, and all of God's people.

Excellent advise, keep praying for your lost loved ones, don't give up, because today could be the day, Heaven will be shouting your loved ones name in Heaven,
just like they have for your Sister.

Stephanie, when reading this post again a song came to mind that really fits. Iti's called, "IT'S SHOUTING TIME IN HEAVEN" by the Hoppers. Love this song!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

LYRICS:

Shoutin' Time
by The Hoppers Play Video play

I will arise and go to Jesus
He will embrace me in his arms,
In the arms of Christ my Savior,
Oh there are ten thousand charms

(Chorus)
Its shoutin' time in heaven
A sinner once lost is found
Its shoutin' time in heaven
Salvation has been brought down,
No wonder the angels rejoice to know
My sins have been covered by the crimson flow
And now I’m feeling fine
I’m walking on the highway with my Lord
My name is written down in courts above
Its shoutin' time in heaven,
Oh yes, its shoutin' time.

Come ye weary, heavy laden
Lost and ruined by the fall
If you tarry till your better,
You will never come at all
---
Lyrics submitted by Shirley Wright.

Thanks for all your sweet replies. Our pastor asked us to give our testimonies again because so many people requested it. Afterwards a lot of people were crying. And to end it all, my sister was baptized today also! Praise Jesus!

Stephanie,

Praise God, for His saving Grace through Jesus our Lord and Savior!

Another lost sheep has come into the fold, God is good, God is the greatest, Amen!

Praising God with you!

Valerie

Stephanie C.
Thanks for all your sweet replies. Our pastor asked us to give our testimonies again because so many people requested it. Afterwards a lot of people were crying. And to end it all, my sister was baptized today also! Praise Jesus!

Stephanie I sure wish I could have been there! What a blessed and beautiful morning you have had. We all are rejoicing and praising Jesus with you today.

http://fbcww.sermon.net/main/main/20372610

My church tapes our services. Our testimony is at the 50:24 mark.

Thanks for the link to the service Stephanie. I watched the testimony of you and your sister and it was great!! When Jesus said that we must be as little children, could it possibly be so that we could hear Him as clearly as your little nephew? I would love that. Something to work on, being more childlike and more trusting. Bless you for sharing with us!

Yes, Childlike faith! Last week we cried during the testimony but we prayed and Jesus helped us with our emotions and nerves and we couldn't have done it without Him! I'm so happy Jesus used our weaknesses to show His strength.

Jesus is patient and I think the reason he hasn't come back yet is because he is giving others a chance to be saved. Hope to see you all soon, and I try to remember to pray for everyone's lost family members. I just have one left, my 82 year old Papaw and he is a tough one.