Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Call To Prayer

With the upcoming threat of Jade Helm military exercises added to all the other power grabs of the NWO, this video is especially timely in my opinion. Please listen! Then pray for the safety of all the watchmen, along with this one who is more high profile. Pray for the RESTRAINER, our Holy Spirit advocate to hold back the flood of evil until we are removed. The enemy is trying to operate in full power before his time and that is an illegal move. Go before the high court of heaven and ask the Judge for a restraining order against this move of persecution of God's people in all places on the globe.

I posted this on the dreams, visions forum because the warning came in a dream to Patrick. Here is the link to that post on the dreams forum:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1343754&cmd=show

Re: Urgent Call To Prayer

Thank you Sue for the posts. God is able to keep that which we commit to Him. Yes to prayer. Amen

Re: Urgent Call To Prayer

Praying for God's Holy Spirit to restrain the enemy, until we have been Raptured.

May the good Lord have mercy on all those who have a higher calling and are at risk for they need the Lord's protection during these trying days now and still ahead.

Lord, have mercy, and cover your own, with a hedge of protection, from the enemy, for all those who work on your behalf, who boldly proclaim your word, and are prominent on youtube, web sites, blogs, and even those by word of mouth. Send Angels to do battle for them, for us who go forth, with the commission the Lord our God has
set upon our hearts to do your will here on Earth.

Lord, just as you will do battle for your chosen peoples, Heavenly Father God, do battle for those who are adopted Sons and Daughters into God's family through your Son Jesus. We pray for divine power and protection from on high, and ask the Lord's Holy Spirit to guide us, comfort us, and give us the boldness to continue that which Lord has started in our very hearts, so that Victory may be Yours
and your people, who love and live for you this day. Amen & Amen!