Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feeling Down Today? Listen to This

It is so easy to buy the lies of the enemy who whispers in our ears that we are worthless, weak, and shameful nothings. Then WHY did God give His OWN SON's life for ours? We must be very valuable to Him if He would go to such lengths. Whenever I hear Keith Green's little opening remarks before this song it always gets me back on track because I fall prey to these disparaging thoughts more often than I should.

JESUS LOVES US SO MUCH THAT HE TOOK ALL OF OUR SIN ON HIS OWN BODY AND SOUL ON THAT CROSS. That is beyond our comprehension and ability to fully understand but its true. Can't wait to thank Him face to face!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"WHEN I HEAR THE PRAISES START" by Keith Green

Hit the expand button on the far right bottom corner of the video so you can enjoy this full screen.

Re: Feeling Down Today? Listen to This

LYRICS: WHEN I HEAR THE PRAISES START by Keith Green

My son, My son, why are you striving?
You can't add one thing to what's been done for you
I did it all while I was dying
Rest in your faith, My peace will come to you

For when I hear the praises start
Oh, I want to rain upon you
Blessings that will fill your heart
I see no stain upon you

Because you are My child and you know Me
To Me you're only holy
Nothing that you've done remains
Only what you do for Me

My child, My child, why are you weeping?
You will not have to wait forever
That day and that hour is in My keeping
The day I'll bring you into Heaven

My child, I want to rain upon you
I see no stain upon you

To Me you're only holy
Nothing that you've done remains
Only what you do in Me
Just what you do for Me

My precious bride, the day is nearing
When I'll take you in My arms and hold you
I know there are so many things that you've been hearing
But you just hold on to what I have told you

My bride, I want to rain upon you
Oh, I see no stain upon you

To Me you're only holy
Nothing that you've done will remain
Only what you do for Me
Just what you do for Me

What you do for Me
Just what you do for Me

SONGWRITERS
GREEN, KEITH GORDON / GREEN, MELODY

This is a very funny song...need a laugh?

'SO YOU WANNA GO BACK TO EGYPT" by Keith Green

Texas Sue
It is so easy to buy the lies of the enemy who whispers in our ears that we are worthless, weak, and shameful nothings. Then WHY did God give His OWN SON's life for ours? We must be very valuable to Him if He would go to such lengths. Whenever I hear Keith Green's little opening remarks before this song it always gets me back on track because I fall prey to these disparaging thoughts more often than I should.

JESUS LOVES US SO MUCH THAT HE TOOK ALL OF OUR SIN ON HIS OWN BODY AND SOUL ON THAT CROSS. That is beyond our comprehension and ability to fully understand but its true. Can't wait to thank Him face to face!!

"WHEN I HEAR THE PRAISES START" by Keith Green

Hit the expand button on the far right bottom corner of the video so you can enjoy this full screen.

Texas Sue,

Thanks so much for this video...I really needed it today. One of my worst days yet,
and this Song reminded me, that I'm God's child, and that He will continue to sustain me, until Jesus comes.

Trusting God to lift up my pain ridden body, and carry me, the rest of the way home. Soon and very soon.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie I am so happy that this song picked you up and cheered you up on such a bad day. Everytime I hear this it puts me back in the right perspective. The devil has a million ways and a million demons working to wear us down in every possible way, but one touch from God and it all melts away!

Texas Sue,

You are so right on, demons are not pleased with those who serve God, and they take their vengeance on the Lord's servants, ever chance they are able too. They inflect pain and suffering, trying to encourage God's children to turn away from God. God allowed Job to be tested, why wouldn't He allow for His faithful children here on Earth to be tested in our time in history. God allows testing for a season of time. Then afterwards, those who's faith in God is well and alive, the Lord in turn blesses, with His precious blessings from Heaven, not only meeting their every need but restores their losses and multiplies their rewards, many times over.

God is so good, today, that touch from God, was what I needed. I had a much better day, the pain was minimal, and manageable. I know there were prayers going up for me,for God's peace that surpasses all understand rested on me all day long. Yes is was a good day, and I thank the Lord for His blessings.

God did say that He would never leave us or forsake us, which is so very true.
The Lord our God is with us, through it all. He sent His Holy Spirit to comfort us,
and abide within us, letting us know He really cares about us, and loves us more than anyone on this Earth or in Heaven. Jesus our Shepherd know He's sheep and He calls them by name. His sheep know His voice. It's that still small voice within that speaks to those who will stop and listen...."Be still and know I am God" is what this voice will let you know. God is with us, therefore, we need not be concerned with those who are against us. Amen!