Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jade Helm and the Forced Relocation of Tens of Millions of Americans

Another article - today's post - on Dave Hodges website about the nefarious "Jade Helm" military "exercise".

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Jade Helm and the Forced Relocation of Tens of Millions of Americans

excerpt:

It is obvious that, last summer, that under the cover of the Ebola scare, President Obama directed HHS to set up quarantine camps (i.e. FEMA camps). However, if one’s goal is transport tens of millions of Americans to these FEMA camps, there might not be enough “ambulances” needed to transport the bulk of detainees by motor vehicle. Hence, one would have to walk them to a detention facility. Subsequently, we now see the need for the position advertised above. Many if not most dissidents headed to a FEMA camps will have to be marched to their final destination.

The pieces of Jade Helm are falling into place. Previous articles have documented the enforcement of dissident extraction exercises. This article establishes the fact that the government is hiring people who can walk up to 18 miles per day and work part-time for the DoD while transporting Americans to makeshift FEMA camps. Why part-time? Because the position terminates when the detainees reach their final destination.

Who and what will be in charge of the forced relocations of tens of millions of Americans will be the subject of the next article in this series.

Re: Jade Helm and the Forced Relocation of Tens of Millions of Americans

Are these going to be Nazi-style death camps with gas ovens and crematoriums? Is you-know-who plotting a major holocaust against the American people--mainly all Christians and Jews?

Re: Jade Helm and the Forced Relocation of Tens of Millions of Americans

Kathy I am really praying we are raptured before this mess goes live. Please see the "Urgent Prayer Request' thread I posted. It goes along with this.

Here is another event taking place TODAY in connection with this so-called "exercise" that is not supposed to start until July? Equipment is already coming in for this in mid-April. Makes me think that someone is not telling the truth.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Massive_Military_Convoy_Heads_Towards_Texas.php

Massive Military Convoy Spotted Headed Towards Texas! 'I've Never Seen Anything Like It' - More Jade Helm 15 Prep In America - See Photos Here!

excerpt:

With the official beginning of Jade Helm 15 still more than 3 months away, a massive military convoy was spotted on the H.E. Bailey Turnpike heading south of Oklahoma City towards Texas and captured in the several photographs published above and below. We were told that these pictures are only a small fraction of the entire convoy and that the person who took them had 'never seen anything like it'. They also took two videos during the long passing of this convoy, one 5 minutes long and one 3 minutes long, but the videos 'oddly disappeared' from their phone.

Open link for more info, photos, and videos