Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upcoming Jade Helm Use of DEATH SQUADS for Americans

Time to wake up and look around, there is a very ominous event forming in America that we all need to be aware of immediately. There are just a very few voices sounding a warning. Most of our countrymen are so caught up in the trivial that they are not aware of the very real danger we are facing in real time - NOW.

Dave Hodges is one of the few who is blowing the trumpet and sounding the alarm. In my opinion he is very credible and a reliable truthful voice, a brother in Christ. I am including a few excerpts but please take the time to read the whole article and to visit his website for more articles and information on this military "exercise".

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/11/jade-helms-use-of-death-squads/

JADE HELM’S USE OF DEATH SQUADS

exerpts:

In recent days, I have learned that the reason that we are seeing Jade Helm activity in so many areas and we are also witnessing the prepositioning of massive military equipment, is because Jade Helm forces will isolate certain geographic areas, thus trapping a segment of the population and keep them from fleeing to other areas. The second part of Phase III of the Jade Helm operation will be the insertion of Special Forces death squads among the civilian population which will target key dissident leaders. The remainder of this article will discuss these two issues.

Here is the link for Dave's website - http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com

Re: Upcoming Jade Helm Use of DEATH SQUADS for Americans

T/Sue,

Doesn't this mean that our Rapture is "much" nearer than we think possible?

I'm asking, b/c those Death Squads are alleged to take place "after" we Believers have been called home by our Blessed Redeemer.

LOOK UP!!! OUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NEARER THAN WE IMAGINED!!!

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I sure hope so Tammy. Pray for that!

A couple of people have sent alert emails to Steve Quayle about nerve gas antidote being delivered to Texas Sheriff's offices. Strange doings.....

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1368

Hello steve I have received some disturbing news from a friend late at
night as to what is being distributed all over texas to the sheriff's
office by the military, a friend of my friend was working on a trailer for
the Brownwood texas sheriff's department when he noticed that it was a
nerve agent antidote , this guys boss put a picture and a statement on a
local blog and shortly after it was removed and then they received a visit
from the sheriff and a federal agent that told them not to say anything
else about what they had found ,I was sent the conversation of my friend
and the mechanic who worked on the trailer in an email and the next day the
email disappeared so i called my friend back and his phone had also had the
message removed so my friend called the mechanic and got the conversation
sent back to him but the mechanic and the shop owner are afraid to release
any other info such as pictures of the antidote they took , i can say that
it was in a black trailer with panther 2 on the side and the next stop was
Taylor county , Abilene Texas . Now I told a friend in Roundrock texas
about all of this and he came by today 4-10-2015 an told me that he has a
friend that is a deputy in Roundrock Texas and when he ask the deputy about
this nerve agent the deputy got a deer in the headlight look and ask him
where he heard this, and he told him a friend, and the deputy said yes that
all sheriff departments received this antidote.
Thanks for taking the time to read this as I have sent this all the info I
have to all news pipeline and Alex Jones but I have yet to hear back from
Alex or his crew at infowars is there any way you could help bring this to
alex's attention as I have called 2 times and left the story of what I know
to be true as I have known this man for 20 plus years and he would not lie
, what I really need is a whistle blower from a sheriffs department to help
bring this story to life for all. Thank you again for your time.
sincerely ,Wes SEEKING CONFIRMATION FROM ANY TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT TO THE VERACITY OF THESE CLAIMS

Apr 10, 2015

REMINDER - AMONG THE NINE STATES LISTED FOR THIS EXERCISE TEXAS AND UTAH WERE DESIGNATED AS "HOSTILE"

the media is more concerned with who gets pizza than investigating the JadeHelm story.
Prayer, prayer, prayer about whatever concerns we have. Our flesh is limited, but Abba Father is all powerful.
He changed history, throughout history, for His will to be done. He answered many righteous in past times, and delivered many. Texas Sue, even if our country is under judgement now, we can pray for mercy, for sparing of life and for salvation, for hearts to open to the Lord. If judgement is not yet, we can pray. Prayer to Abba in heaven, our creator who is able to do His will is the only sure recourse. The church is still here. Whatever you have prayed about, I say amen to. In Jesus name we come to the throne of God, the throne of grace and mercy.

Regina
the media is more concerned with who gets pizza than investigating the JadeHelm story.
Prayer, prayer, prayer about whatever concerns we have. Our flesh is limited, but Abba Father is all powerful.
He changed history, throughout history, for His will to be done. He answered many righteous in past times, and delivered many. Texas Sue, even if our country is under judgement now, we can pray for mercy, for sparing of life and for salvation, for hearts to open to the Lord. If judgement is not yet, we can pray. Prayer to Abba in heaven, our creator who is able to do His will is the only sure recourse. The church is still here. Whatever you have prayed about, I say amen to. In Jesus name we come to the throne of God, the throne of grace and mercy.

T/Sue & Regina,

I say a hardy AMEN!!! to Regina's above prayer!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

The news is a controlled medium and has been for a very long time. You will only hear what certain PTB want you to hear. This is almost like a huge secret that no one will talk about at all. There are only a few exceptions like Alex Jones, Dave Hodges, a few others. Not even the very conservative radio talk shows are touching it. I want to know what is going on and if this is a military action directed at those the dept of homeland security (DHS) has labeled as the real terrorists. Their list includes Bible-believing Christians, military veterans, Tea Party members, those that believe in the Constitution, the 2nd Amendment - right to bear arms, homeschoolers, ...you get the picture. We are the ones they want to remove. Surprise, Jesus already plans to do just that! Rapture anyone?

The Walmart closings are odd too. That made the MSM..

Rapture?..this weekend..? well, I got this great pot roast for the slow cooker..Tough decision here..slow cooked goodness..or heavenly travel..Hmmmm

The Rapture this weekend trumpts everything else. Just would love it if that happens! It would cancel out my trip to the recycle book store and your crock pot cooking!