Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it 4 and No More? 3rd Blood Moon Clue to Rapture Timing?

Just saw this article and I am about to jump thru the ceiling!!! WOW, could the answer be in the 4's?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/34696/passover-blood-moon-call-to-prayer-biblical-zionism/#IQlTQOsxj1xuwjuY.97

Look at these clips from an article with Mark Biltz's info on this 3rd blood moon:

“Bob and I were influenced by the rarity of this coming Blood Moon – the shortest lunar eclipse ever recorded in human history on the night of Passover, and the fourth shortest of all eclipses in the last 4,000 years,” Biltz told Breaking Israel News.

The imminent total lunar eclipse, known as a Blood Moon, will take place on the fourth day of the fourth month, April 4th, and will last for exactly four minutes and forty four seconds.

The number four has Biblical significance, according to Root Source co-founder Gidon Ariel. “Not only does God’s name have four letters, but it was on the fourth day of creation that God created the sun and the moon, establishing them as signs to mark sacred times, such as the Festival of Passover. It is incredible to see Christians putting aside centuries of anti-Semitism and coming towards Israel in friendship and prayer this Passover.”

The number four also holds special significance during the Passover seder as there are four cups of wine which correspond to the four expressions describing Israel’s redemption in the Book of Exodus (6:6).

Ariel explained to Breaking Israel News that the Jewish significance of the number four goes further. “The fourth letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is ‘Dalet’ which also means door. It is the door post that has profound significance on Passover, as the Jews spread the blood of the Passover sacrifice on their doorposts causing God to pass over their homes during the Exodus from Egypt.”

Revelation 4:1 - 4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Re: Is it 4 and No More? 3rd Blood Moon Clue to Rapture Timing?

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

MARANATHA!

Valerie, thanks for posting one of my very favorite verses ever!

One more thing I want to add. Heard this on the "Messianic Perspectives" radio show the other morning. Gary Hedrick has been teaching on Passover and one of the things he was talking about is the unleavened bread. Just about everyone knows that leaven is symbolic of sin so of course the unleavened passover bread represents the sinless bread of heaven - Jesus. But this is what just jumped out at me - he said that the rabbis say that one of the reasons that the Israelites were told to make UNleavened bread is that they could be leaving at any moment and there was NOT TIME for regular bread that had to rise. Do you get the connection? NO TIME to wait because they could be leaving at any moment. This reminds me of another curious thing about that first Passover meal - they ate standing up with their shoes on their feet ready to go!~! Sounds like a rapture meal doesn't it?

Texas Sue
Valerie, thanks for posting one of my very favorite verses ever!

One more thing I want to add. Heard this on the "Messianic Perspectives" radio show the other morning. Gary Hedrick has been teaching on Passover and one of the things he was talking about is the unleavened bread. Just about everyone knows that leaven is symbolic of sin so of course the unleavened passover bread represents the sinless bread of heaven - Jesus. But this is what just jumped out at me - he said that the rabbis say that one of the reasons that the Israelites were told to make UNleavened bread is that they could be leaving at any moment and there was NOT TIME for regular bread that had to rise. Do you get the connection? NO TIME to wait because they could be leaving at any moment. This reminds me of another curious thing about that first Passover meal - they ate standing up with their shoes on their feet ready to go!~! Sounds like a rapture meal doesn't it?

Texas Sue, I totally agree, with your post. "O TIME to wait because they could be leaving at any moment." Yes I do get the connection. The Rapture is imminent meaning we won't have time, therefore, we must be prepared at all times to leave immediately.

Wow, isn't that wonderful when something from scripture just jumps out at you like that? Perhaps our time has finally arrived.

Yes it does sounds like it could be the Rapture...I'll see you soon Sis!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Texas Sue,

I am very calm, and at peace knowing, that the Rapture WILL happen, and it WILL be very soon.

I too am speculating, that perhaps, on the 3rd moon, this being April 3rd, is a big heads up watch. The Lord lead me to do an extensive research study on the number 3, and I seen how many things are done in three's by our Lord.

Even our God, is 3 persons in 1. Jesus was 33 years of age when He was crucified, April 3rd, 33.

But what really jumped out at me was that on the day Jesus died, the Saints were raised from the dead. 3 things happened when Jesus died on the cross, as follows in this article below. Therefore, since the Rapture is imminently, means that April 3rd, 2015 could be the day Our Father in Heaven chose Jesus to go and get His children.[/b]

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"[/b]

The following comments from The Bible Knowledge Commentary

27:51-53 (Mark 15:38; Luke 23:44-45). At the time of Jesus’ death, three momentous events occurred. First, the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This curtain separated the holy place from the holy of holies in the temple (Heb. 9:2-3). The fact that this occurred from top to bottom signified that God is the One who ripped the thick curtain. It was not torn from the bottom by men ripping it. God was showing that the way of access into His presence was now available for everyone, not simply the Old Testament high priest (Heb. 4:14-16; 10:19-22).

Second, at Christ’s death a strong earthquake occurred, splitting rocks (Matt. 27:51). Truly the death of Christ was a powerful, earthshaking event with repercussions affecting even the creation. A third event mentioned was recorded only by Matthew. The tombs of many holy (righteous) people (v. 52) were opened, probably at a Jerusalem cemetery. The NIV suggests that these saints were resurrected when Jesus died and then went into Jerusalem after Jesus’ resurrection. A number of commentators agree with this view. Many others, however, say that since Christ is the firstfruits of the dead (1 Cor. 15:23), their resurrection did not occur till He was raised. In this view, the phrase “after Jesus’ resurrection” goes with the words were raised to life and came out of the tombs. This is possible in the Greek, and is suggested in the KJV and the NASB. The tombs, then, broke open at Christ’s death, probably by the earthquake, thus heralding Christ’s triumph in death over sin, but the bodies were not raised till Christ was raised.

These people returned to Jerusalem, (the Holy City) where they were recognized by friends and family. Like Lazarus (John 11:43-44), Jairus’ daughter (Luke 8:52-56), and the widow of Nain’s son (Luke 7:13-15), they too passed through physical death again. Or some say they may have been raised with glorified bodies like the Lord’s. Walvoord suggests this event was “a fulfillment of the Feast of the Firstfruits of harvest mentioned in Leviticus 23:10-14. On that occasion, as a token of the coming harvest, the people would bring a handful of grain to the priest. The resurrection of these saints, occurring after Jesus Himself was raised, is a token of the coming harvest when all the saints will be raised” (Walvoord, Matthew: Thy Kingdom Come, p. 236).

Don't forget these people who were raised, most likely died again and returned to their graves after a period of time; while Jesus rose from the dead,
never to experience death again; therefore, Jesus is the firstfruit, of the Resurrection.

Now the dead in Christ, will be raised, first; like firstfruit Jesus was, never to die again. Just like our Lord Jesus did back so long ago.

Let say, the next day April 4, 2015 after 6 pm in Jerusalem, would already be
the next day,(Ressurection Sunday April 5th) while it's still Saturday April 4, 2015 for us. Perhaps we the living in Christ, will be RAISED UP TOGETHER WITH THE DEAD IN CHRIST IN THE AIR, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE CLOUDS.

Only God knows the EXACT DAY AND HOUR, but we KNOW IT IS NEAR EVEN AT THE DOORS. MARANATHA. Valerie

Thanks Valerie & T/Sue, for your above posts.

I surely hope 'n' pray that we haven't much longer to wait until we're finally at long last Raptured.

Come to think about it, that word "wait" too, is a 4-letter word, isn't?

So, we shall see, won't we?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Valerie, April 5th (Resurrection Day) does look good to me too! Especially since we don't really know the hour Jesus (only He knows) rose from the dead...just as us Believers don't really know when we'll be raptured. So therefore--this date is, don't you & T/Sue agree, is in keeping with us not knowing the time of our own Rapture?

Tammy,

You're Welcome!

Like I said in my posts we know it is near even at the doors; however, only God knows the exact day and hour.

Nothing, like keeping hope alive, I have plenty of faith in our God and Lord will come through for us very soon.

Maranatha!

Valerie