Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supernatural Confirmations of SOON RAPTURE Part I ,2-3, Videos

2 Videos posted on dream, vision, prophecy forum, the link is below.

It speaks of the Rapture being days and weeks away. Remember use your God given discernment as always. Encourage one another, with the Lord's soon coming, and don't discourage others, that it will not happen at around that time either. The reason for not discouraging is because the Rapture is imminent. Therefore, it is a real possibility that it may happen within this approximate time, if the word was truly given by the Lord. It all rests upon what day/hour is in God's plan for the Rapture timing. Don't go over board either, as many times others have mentioned a timing of the Rapture, and it didn't occur.

DON'T put your faith on a "EXACT" timing, day or hour on the Rapture, put your faith in the Lord, that God always keeps His word, if the word is spoken from Him.

This being said, no exact day or hour is mentioned, it stands along side with scripture; but never set yourself on an "exact" day or "hour". The Lord told us we would know when it is "near" even at the door, but not the exact day/hour.

Maranatha!

Valerie

For Your Discernment

Supernatural Confirmations of SOON RAPTURE Part I

Parts 1-3 Supernatural Confirmations of Soon RAPTURE Threefold Chord1

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1342682&cmd=show

Re: Supernatural Confirmations of SOON RAPTURE Part I ,2-3, Videos

Very exciting and hope, so do hope that it is so.!

Thank you so much for the head's up regarding the videos, Valerie. I saw them and just made a comment over in the Dreams and Visions Section.

Texas Sue, & Lisaleenie hoping and praying along with both of you.

We are very close now, only the good Lord knows the EXACT DAY AND HOUR, HOWEVER WE "KNOW" IT IS NEAR EVEN AT THE DOORS.(caps for emphasis only)

I too believe we could be days or weeks away; because the Rapture is imminent.

Hope to meet the both of you soon, at the Rapture Flight to Heaven, and all watchers, watching for the Rapture as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie

These are excellent videos on the Rapture.We are so close. Everything is coming together and the world can have their new world order. I will take Jesus.

Me, too!

Tom D. & Kathy,

I feel the very same way as you both do. All I want is Jesus, they can have this whole world, JUST GIVE ME JESUS. WE LOVE YOU LORD JESUS! AMEN!

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

GIVE ME JESUS