Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Helilcopters Over Central Texas - Martial Law Drills?

3000 soldiers already deployed in Texas for "civil unrest drills". The Jade Helm 15 exercise is scheduled for the lower half of the US in July where Texas and Utah have been declared "hostile" - looks like they are not waiting for July for Texas.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-military-helicopters-descend-over-central-texas-for-mass-civil-unrest-drill_032015

Re: Black Helilcopters Over Central Texas - Martial Law Drills?

The link below is for a post thread already on Rapture Flight about the upcoming military training exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled for July to September 2015.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1342372&cmd=show

It was originally for 7 states and has now as of today, been expanded to 10. This is a serious "HEADS UP" folks. What is really going on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDLEAkBtlUc&app=desktop

Texas Sue,

Thanks for the updates, and yes I believe that's what it may be, drills, for Martial Law.

Good to be informed of these things, for doesn't the scripture state, that (my people PERISH for the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE).

God be with you, and may God's Angels protect all innocent people in Texas and elsewhere.

Jesus will see us through it, and soon, our Savior will remove us from it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Texas Sue
The link below is for a post thread already on Rapture Flight about the upcoming military training exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled for July to September 2015.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1342372&cmd=show

It was originally for 7 states and has now as of today, been expanded to 10. This is a serious "HEADS UP" folks. What is really going on here?

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDLEAkBtlUc&app=desktop

T/Sue,

This springs to mind the scenes we saw in Left Behind: The Movie that starred Kirk Cameron, right after the Rapture occurred, for which he went home with "Rayford Steele", the airline Captain of the plane they were aboard.

Especially in that particular scene for which "Cameron (Buck) Williams", from the Steele home, tries to approach the military-driven jeep, and they order him to step back. Then later on, "Chloe" arrives back home in a military-driven jeep.

For it did indeed occur to me that that porposed scheduled 9/2015 date most certainly springs to mind "the" possible time of our impending Rapture. So now I ask you, isn't this a major coincidence or what!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie and Tammy, the big 10 state exercise of Jade Helm beginning in July looks like a sneaky attempt to round people up for the camps to me. But they have not even waited that long for Texas. They are in the air and in the towns of my state now and for what reason. I noticed too that they are mostly in the mid size and smaller towns as if it is more unnoticeable that way. What's up and why? Hope that Jesus is coming for us any moment now as it looks like we have some very evil people at the top of the gov.

Photos and hard facts about what is happening RIGHT NOW and it is not good. Looks like Texas is the first to be taken over and brought down under martial law. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon. Read and think about this article by very credible source - Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show.

Below that is a video from Alex Jones at Info Wars sharing what he has been told of the take down of Texas cities and its capital from inside military sources who have come to him io let him know what is about to happen.

[http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/26/black-helicopters-rehearse-transporting-american-enemy-combatants-to-jade-helm-15-black-sites/

As I was working on a report concerning the existence of nationwide rendition centers known as black sites, I was sent a video, from multiple people, made by Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton filming black helicopters, yesterday, in Texas (see video below). This video validates many reports that I am receiving about preemptive arrests of dissidents notated as “enemy combatants” in preparation for Jade Helm 15 and this is what I believe the two reporters are witnessing.

Execution of Red List Activities to Remove Known Dissidents

Dissident extractions consist of personnel in armored vehicles descending upon a home of a known dissident. The known dissident and the family are SWAT-teamed and arrested. The dissident is transported to a waiting helicopter where they and other similarly collected dissidents are transported to where ground transportation will be used to move the captives to a “black site re-education facility”. This protocol is for the main target only. The planned fate of dissident family members is something that I have not been able to determine

Please note that Jade Helm 15 (JH 15) is not commencing on July 15, 2015, as announced by the military. JH 15 is happening right now. Further, JH 15 is not only taking place in the American Southwest, there are multiple reports that JH 15 is also being conducted in North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. In Florida, I have received reports of black sites that are in play and “dress rehearsals” are taking place as we speak. I have two reports from confidential sources that multiple black sites are in play in Tampa, FL...................

The bigger questions remain: When will this military snap exercise, known as JH 15, actually go live? And will there be a false flag event which will serve as a precipitating event? When will real Americans begin to disappear? There is one question that can now be answered as we at least we now know why the NDAA was passed.

read the whole article and see photos and video at link above

----------------------------------------------

FEMA CAMP TAKEOVER -TEXAS TO BE TAKEN DOWN FIRST

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2015/03/fema-camp-takeover-set-for-southwest-unbelievable-video-2448534.html

Sue, the link did not work to read the whole article. But, Sue Ive prayed for you & Texas & about the situation.
Fear not. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world! armour of God time, Ephesians 6. Your prayers rise to the throne of heaven where our Abba is in charge. He hears you Sue, and He loves you.

Regina,

The link to the site that Texas Sue posted works just fine. It could be your browser that has failed to load it.

I use Google Chrome, and sometimes that too fails, however, it seems better than the rest for my Computer.

Try another browser, or try it later on again.

God Bless,

Valerie

thanks Valerie. I just tried again and it works now. I'm using Safari
Thanks Sue

Texas Sue

We all know as mature Christians in Christ that our time on this earth is soon coming to a end. Jesus said when you see all these things, look up for your redemption is near.