Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am asking for your urgent prayer today because Israel is in trouble...and so are we (email)

Please, everyone, pray for Israel!

Mike Evans with George W. Bush and Shimon Peres
Mike Evans, left, with former U.S. President George W. Bush, center, and former Israeli President Shimon Peres, who presented President Bush with the first Friends of Zion award on Saturday, March 21st at the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas, Texas.

Dear K______,

I'm sure you've seen the news in recent days about the Obama Administration's reaction to the re-election of my friend, Benjamin Netanyahu, as Prime Minister of Israel. To put it bluntly, the U.S. is threatening to curse the Jewish state in a way that is going to throw Israel into a deep crisis economically, politically, and militarily...and one that will bring down the judgment of God on our land.

American officials are threatening to take steps that will place heavy economic sanctions on Israel, to stop sharing intelligence information that is vital to Israel's defense, and openly calling for Israel to “end the 50-year occupation”—in effect, to hand over much of Jerusalem and the Bible lands of Judea and Samaria to those whose publicly stated goal is to destroy Israel. This is foolish, and it is wrong. It is not just wrong as a matter of real-world thinking; it is wrong from the viewpoint of the Almighty God of Israel. And if our leaders shake their fists in His face and touch Bible prophecy, there will be dire consequences. I am asking you to join me in urgent, fervent prayer right now, and I am asking you to help with your gift today.

I will be in Israel during Passover next week, and in addition to working on your Friends of Zion Heritage Center, I will do everything I can to bless and help meet the urgent humanitarian needs of God's Chosen People. This is a critical time for the Jewish state, and they need to know that we are standing with them in these dark days. There is a great opportunity for us to show God's love to His Chosen People, if we act right now.

With the ongoing work at your Friends of Zion Heritage Center, our urgent work to deliver food to the poor, our community center for Holocaust survivors in Jerusalem, and so much more, the needs are great right now. We must raise $175,000 before I leave for Israel next week. So far 35 friends have given $4,450. Please send your gift of love today so that the work to bless God's Chosen People can continue.

Re: I am asking for your urgent prayer today because Israel is in trouble...and so are we (email)

Kathy,

Since O is trying to curse Bibi & Israel, you "can" bet your bottom $$$ that God "will" curse O & the USA.

I am sure, without a shadow of a doubt that you are most acquainted with God's eternal covenant that He made to Abraham...

Genesis 12:2-3 KJV
"And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great: and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, AND CURSE HIM THAT CURSETH THEE: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

And you know that God "never" changes: for he is the same yesterday, today, and FOREVER.

So, let O ignorantly curse Bibi & Israel, for God already will curse him...and sadly the U.S. The USA is DOOMED!!!

I very highly suggest that you really should read AND pray the Psalm 109. I do.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: I am asking for your urgent prayer today because Israel is in trouble...and so are we (email)

If God curses the USA now, we will die. So let us pray that if God is going to take us anyway, that He'll take us in the Rapture instead of leaving us to be killed in the crossfire of His judgment. (I do NOT want to become collateral damage!!) I pray that He will remember His promise that we are not appointed to wrath, but salvation, and hold off on pouring out His catastrophic judgment on our country until He has evacuated us to Heaven in the Rapture first.

Trusting God to come through, that all of us will Raptured while we're still alive.

However, if we should have to die, because of what O is doing with Israel, then I'm trusting, God will make a way that it is so quick, with no or minimal pain, that we won't feel a thing, or even realize what happened. Absent from the body, present with the Lord. After all, the Lord's prayer is "Let thy will be done here on Earth, as it is in Heaven".

Knowing God, He knows what is best for His children.

We're all hoping it is very soon, and we'll be alive when we are Raptured!

MARANTHA!

Valerie

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Kathy dear sister in Christ, do not be afraid. It's true that we have a President that is no friend to Israel's PM, or to Israel as he supports those who are determined to destroy Israel. But, However, you have a heavenly Father who planned your life since before you were born. Psalm 139 and Psalm 91 are wonderful to pray because we know that when we pray according to God's will, He hears us. We know He will not forget you. He did not judge Sodom until Lot and his family were taken out.

Today's news is that our President has declassified Israel's nuclear site report:
US Declassifies Report, Exposes Details on Israel’s Nuclear Program
Our Abba has control of everything. He is wise and He is on the throne of heaven. Though all the nations of the world gather against Jerusalem and Israel, they will lose. God our Abba Father will not lose you Kathy.
Fear Not, God has given you faith and gifts for such a time as this, the time he has placed you here.
Bring all that troubles you to the Lord, He careth for you

Kathy, Valerie, Regina, & All--

Could T/Sue's NASA on alert Asteroid 2014 YB35 could crash into Earth? thread be a prelude of things to come, re: God placing His curse on O, & those whom curse Bibi & Israel? If so-- then that's something to chew on...as well as to pray about, isn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, wrong thread to ask your question on or receive replies on this subject.

The correct thread is the Texas Sue, has posted, where I posted my answered to the question you asked.

Here is the link below:

NASA on alert Asteroid 2014 YB35 could crash into Earth?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1342542&cmd=show