Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do Our Pets Go To Heaven

I do believe that our pets go to heaven. The late faith healer William Branham shared that God told him that any animal loved by His children or animals that loved His children would be there.

I looked up this info as comfort today because my sister and her husband lost their dear little dog yesterday. They had been hit by a driver making a wrong turn on Monday afternoon. The truck was damaged pretty bad and airbags deployed but she said they were okay along with the dog who always rode with them. He loved riding in the truck and had his little doggie bed in the back seat for comfort. The next morning, Tuesday, she let him out to go to the bathroom about 5am. He ran into the yard barking the way he does when there is something there that shouldn't be. She was making coffee when suddenly he stopped mid-bark. They both ran into the yard to find out what happened but couldn't find him. It was still dark so it was hard to see but he was just gone, vanished!

They live just a mile or so from me and we both live near Lake Dallas. They are not right on the lake but nearer than I am. She thinks that a Bobcat may have gotten him or a coyote. Both have been seen in this area, displaced by all the building of homes right up to the lake.

They looked after it was light also, searching everywhere but not a single sign that he had ever been there. He was just gone. We are grieving for this dear little darling dog who was so much company and so lovable. My brother-in-law, now in his seventies, just adored this little one and took him everywhere with him. I have never seen him so happy as when he was with that dog and I worry for his health now that Mister is gone.

He was only about 6-7 pounds so it would have been easy for a big cat or a coyote to grab him and take off with him. The thought of it is so horrible that I can't think about it much.

Probably little "Mister" (his name) is in heaven now. Makes me want the rapture to happen even more and even faster. I know that all of you who are dog lovers know how my sister and her husband are feeling. Many have lost beloved little pets and so here is some encouragement for us all.

This is not a picture of Mister but of a dog that looked like him:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Do Our Pets Go To Heaven

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Prophecy in the News - "Do Our Pets Go To Heaven" with Gary Stearman, Tom Horn and Joe Ardis

T/Sue,

In my series of Rapture dreams, I (in spirit form) actually saw my beloved Collie dog, King. He was happily running back 'n' forth between Jesus & me with his white-plumed tail in the air, as well as making friends with those folks sitting on the first row of our Bema Seat Judgment court.

Then in still yet another dream, I saw King again with Jesus, who seemed to be sitting at the foot of my bed, as He & my dog seemed to be carrying on a conversation with each other. You know that Jesus is "the" one 'n' only original Dr. Doolittle, who can understand the language of our pets.

King, btw, looked "much" more beautiful than I remembered how he looked in life here on planet earth.

So to answer your thread's question. YES! Our pets do go to heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I hope that our pets will be Raptured with us when the trumpet blows! I want my Elmo going with me when the time comes.

Texas Sue,

As an owner of a dog myself, and a lover of pets, I'm sorry to hear about your Sister's pet dog, as I know how heartbroken, she and her husband must feel. We get so attached to our little pets, and they are an important part of our family.

I do believe, that God wants only the best for His children, to be happy in Heaven, therefore, I believe our pets do go to Heaven as well. I watched that video before from Jack Van Impe as well, it's a good video, for those who haven't seen it. There are animals in Heaven right now, "horses" for one example. So why wouldn't there be other creatures, that the Lord created be there as well, especially our precious pets.

I know our little dog, Furby [who will be 17 years old come Sept, & 119 years old in dog years] will be in Heaven with me. I believe he'll go to Heaven as well, hopefully not before the Rapture.

For eye has not seen, nor ear has not heard, what the Lord has provided in Heaven for those who love the Lord; and our pets will be there.

Valerie

Tammy, thanks for sharing about seeing your dog in your dream in heaven. I truly believe that our beloved little friends will be waiting for us when we get home. In all the scriptures I have read about animals it says they have a soul. I am sure not like ours and since they were not given a will with the ability to make choices, they are rather the victims of Adam and Eve's choice to disobey. That brought all creation under the curse of sin. In Romans chapter 1 it says that ALL of creation groans awaiting the manifestation of the sons of God. That is another reference to Jesus' second coming and the new heavens and new earth.

Kathy, I have read more than one vision where the people involved were told by Jesus that their pets would be going with them in the rapture and I believe that too.

Valerie, thanks for your sympathy for my sister and her husband in the loss of their dear little pet. He was such a lively, sweet and smart little dog and we all loved him very much. I invited them over for dinner tonight and they accepted. I think they didn't want to go home and be alone thinking about him. It will take time to heal and get past the loneliness. I am glad that your little Furby is still doing well. I bet he goes up in the rapture with us!