Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Apostate Church – Minister doesn’t believe in God

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://propheciesoftheendtimes.com/?p=50751

Re: The Apostate Church – Minister doesn’t believe in God

Talk about an oxymoron!

Tom D
"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://propheciesoftheendtimes.com/?p=50751

Thanks Tom,

(ALL CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY) WHO IS HE TRYING TO FOOL, HE'S NO CHRISTIAN..FAR FROM ONE AT ALL.

This man need not call himself a Christian, because he is NO follower of Jesus Christ. He is a fraud, fake, deceiver, liar, he works for the dark side.

In order to be called a Christian you MUST believe in God, and in His only begotten Son Jesus.

John 14 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And you know the way where I am going.” 5 Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?” 6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Oneness with the Father
7 If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”

8 Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. 12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

There is NO CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT GOD; JESUS IS THE SECOND PERSON IN THE GOD HEAD.

There is NO CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST; AND HIS WILLING SACRIFICE TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS. THROUGH HIS SACRIFICE, ONE CAN BE SAVED, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY ONLY THROUGH JESUS ALONE.

There is NO CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST, FOR THAT IS WHAT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BASED ON, THE FOUNDATION AND CORNERSTONE.

There is NO CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO GUIDES, TEACHES, AND COMFORTS, AND WILL CHANGE OUR BODIES TO INCORRUPTIBLE ONES.

THIS IS AN Apostate Church, with an Apostate preacher. I say repent, and ask God to forgive you before it's too late. Don't teach or preach, you'll only take those who follow you, straight to Hell along side with you.

TIME TO GO HOME, I'VE HEARD AND SEEN ENOUGH...!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

New Trend: ‘Radically Inclusive’ Churches That Embrace All Religions And All Lifestyles

If you want as many people to attend your church as possible, why limit yourself to just Christians? All over America, “radically inclusive” churches that embrace all religions and all lifestyles are starting to pop up. Church services that incorporate elements of Hinduism, Islam, native American religions and even Wicca are becoming increasingly common.

Read more:

http://endoftheamericandream.com/

"one Presbyterian minister in Oregon is even inviting people to “bring their own god” to church"