Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today on TruNews with Rick Wiles - Jade Helm 15 - Martial Law? -Texas Listed as Hostile

Rick talks today about the upcoming Jade helm 15 operation that will last from July to September of this year that will occur over several states. Texas and Utah have been listed as hostile. Will this actually be a martial law operation with patriots taken away? No one is really saying but several things about this whole deal looks fishy to me.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Today on TruNews with Rick Wiles - Jade Helm 15 - Martial Law? -Texas Listed as Hostile

I am watching this video from Steve Quayle's news posts today and it really makes your hair stand on end. Joe Biggs, former military, is concerned about this not being just a military exercise. What's up!?

Re: Today on TruNews with Rick Wiles - Jade Helm 15 - Martial Law? -Texas Listed as Hostile

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Feds Preparing to Invade Texas

Alex Jones Channel

Published on Mar 19, 2015
Alex Jones talks with Infowars reporter Joe Biggs about a newly released document that details the US Army's plan to wage war on the American people.

The Alex Jones Show March 19th 2015

FEDS PREPARING TO INVADE TEXAS - http://www.infowars.com/feds-preparing-to-invade-texas/

Another oddity in Texas - FEMA Dome shaped buildings popping up everywhere in advance of Jade Helm 15 in July. What is the purpose of these structures?

And more of the written facts about Jade Helm 15:

In this last video there is much more detail including the towns in Texas where "training" is going to be conducted. I know this state like the back of my hand having worked for an agency over 6 years that included traveling thru out 111 of our 254 counties on a regular basis. The towns listed include a wide range including far west Texas, east, central, south and the far south. The only major city listed is San Antonio, home of major air force bases. Most of these are small or mid-size towns of 50,000 citizens or less. Interesting that they are choosing small hometown type communities to show military might.

The states listed include hostile- Texas, Utah and a southern section of California (red states), friendly shown by blue, leaning friendly - light blue, and leaning hostile - brown. Since this video was made two more states have been added - Mississippi and Florida. My gut says 'something wicked this way comes'.

ARMY and MSM Launch DisInfo Psyop Against American People

This video was made and posted yesterday, on March 23rd. Evidently everyone who has been putting out the word about this military exercise has been told to sit down and shut up. Details on video.

Our Lord Jesus knows us! And Loves Us!

Thank you Texas Sue for posting the videos