Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
J.R. Church: Will The Rapture Occur On Pentecost

I told Bob on another post I would look for this article and I found it! It was written in 2011 while the late J.R. Church was in his battle with cancer. He makes a very good case for the rapture occuring at Pentecost. You will like this article - good reasoning, well-written!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/will-the-rapture-occur-on-pentecost/

P.S. Some of you have read the vision I had on Pentecost Sunday in 2003 where I saw everyone full of light and dressed in "armor of light" as Paul puts it. I have always wondered if I had gotten a preview of Christians transformed just at the rapture time. I don't know but some day I will get to ask Jesus in person. Since then I have always had that question bouncing around in my heart - 'will the rapture be at Pentecost?' Hope so! Blessings, Sue

Re: J.R. Church: Will The Rapture Occur On Pentecost

Here is a more in-depth article by Gary Stearman on Pentecost and the Rapture, entitled "The Pentecost Prophecy".

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/the-pentecost-prophecy/

excerpt:

We have long advocated the view that Pentecost is a type of the rapture, not that the rapture must come exactly on any given Pentecost, though this timing is possible, perhaps even likely. We believe that it is of prime importance that we are actively anticipating Christ’s imminent return on any day. In Paul’s epistle to Titus, this position is clearly advocated:

Well, I'm not looking for the Rapture to occur on Pentecost or any other Jewish feast day, so don't be disappointed if we're still here when Pentecost is over. As long as it happens before this year is out, it won't matter what date it occurs on!

Of course Kathy Jesus will come whenever the Father sends Him and we don't know for sure EXACTLY when. But the closer it gets the more we will have a clue that it is upon us.

For all those who are eagerly waiting, remember Jesus scolded the Pharisees that they did not recognize their time of visitation but could read the signs for weather. The 70 weeks of Daniel calculated to the day when the Messiah would be present. The Rabbis knew and were looking along with Simeon and Anna in the Temple, the young men who became His disciples and John the Baptist who identified Jesus as the "LAMB OF GOD". That was a clear reference to Passover and the sacrificial lamb.

Elijah, Elisha and the school of the prophets all knew the DAY OF Elijah's catching away (RAPTURE). Paul said that the Day of the Lord (GOD'S Vengeance/judgment=tribulation) would come on those asleep like a thief in the night. But he said of the church - "you are children of the light and of the day and it will not take you by surprise". He was speaking of the catching away just before the hammer of judgment fell. WE WILL KNOW when it gets close enough. How I don't know, whether by an inner witness from Holy Spirit or a specific unmistakable sign but we will know.

Pentecost seems as good a day as can be since the church began on that day.

Thank you Texas Sue for following up on those articles. It is true that J.R Church was given a choice as to what his last article would be on and he did choose Pentecost. It is kind of funny because his last name is Church. How many people do you know whose last name is Church? I don't know any nor have I ever talked to anybody in my past who had that last name.

Yes Gary did do a follow up article on Pentecost and it was so deep that I had to put the magazine down because he is way out of my league.

Thank you for sharing your vision. A Christian brother of mine saw himself going up in the rapture in a May sky. It's kind of funny because he did not even want to talk about his vision.

The reason why I am looking for the any moment rapture is simply because there is too much I don't know. These types of truths and visions only give a glimpse so it is not enough for me to go on but I do believe there is overwhelming evidence that the rapture will happen this year.

I am so excited!!!

Thank you for this article, Texas Sue. He does give some good arguments for a Pentecost rapture, including this one:

Ruth, the gentile bride, was married to Boaz on Pentecost. It was around midnight that she came to lay at his feet at the end of the barley harvest. When Solomon came to fetch his bride, in the Song of Solomon, chapter 2, verses 10-13 he said “Rise up my love and come away with me for the voice of the turtledove is heard in the land and the fig tree hath put forth its green figs.” These are statements pointing to Pentecost. We know it was Springtime because of the voice of the turtledove being heard in the land, but more specifically the reference to Pentecost is seen in the green figs. According to Jewish tradition, Pentecost was the day when the fruit of the trees was judged.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

I just finished reading the book of Ruth recently, and I didn't pick up on the fact that Ruth was married to Boaz on Pentecost, but I did notice that it was during the barley harvest, which takes place in the spring. And I agree with you that the rapture will not take place on any old day, simply because the Lord is very precise in His calculations....like the exact day and time for Jesus birth, for example. I think that the Lord has given us plenty of hints when the rapture is going to take place, and one of them could be the time of the spring that I quoted from the article above.

Oh, can you please give us the vision you had again? I must have missed it the first time.

Lisaleenie, since it was a vision I re-posted it on the Visions & Dreams forum and here is the link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1342430&cmd=show

Whenever spring rolls around I think of that vision of light and wonder if Pentecost is the day of our transformation and translation to heaven. Wouldn't that be grand!

Bob D
Thank you Texas Sue for following up on those articles. It is true that J.R Church was given a choice as to what his last article would be on and he did choose Pentecost. It is kind of funny because his last name is Church. How many people do you know whose last name is Church? I don't know any nor have I ever talked to anybody in my past who had that last name.

Yes Gary did do a follow up article on Pentecost and it was so deep that I had to put the magazine down because he is way out of my league.

Thank you for sharing your vision. A Christian brother of mine saw himself going up in the rapture in a May sky. It's kind of funny because he did not even want to talk about his vision.

The reason why I am looking for the any moment rapture is simply because there is too much I don't know. These types of truths and visions only give a glimpse so it is not enough for me to go on but I do believe there is overwhelming evidence that the rapture will happen this year.

I am so excited!!!

Bob I reposted the entire vision again and provided the link just above in my reply to Lisaleenie. I was caught by your sharing that your friend saw himself going up in the rapture in May. Pentecost is usually late May - early June so that fits doesn't it. I agree that the rapture may happen this year. If not then when?

I agree about Gary Stearman being very deep in his teachings but it is a challenge to hang in there to the end and try to get what he is saying. Both he and J.R. Church are my favorites when it comes to bible studies. They are both brilliant. I speak of J.R. Church in the present as he is alive in heaven!! I wonder what God has him doing there in preparation of the coming of Jesus? Can't wait to ask him in person and YES, I AM EXCITED TOO!!!!!

Thank you Texas Sue. The first chance I get I will look at the vision you had in 2003.

I used to belong to the tape of the month club in PITN for over 20 years so I would have to say that these two men taught me more about end time Bible prophecy than any other teachers.

I did follow up on my friends vision in the conversation. I asked, "Are you sure it was not a June or July sky and he said something in the order of, "No I am very aware of what the sky looks like in the different months."

Only time will tell if it was literal or something else Jesus was trying to show him. Once again, I am looking forward to looking at the vision you had because I am sure it was for a purpose.

Thank you so much for posting this, Texas Sue! I responded in the Dreams and Visions section.

Thanks so much Texas Sue, I too responded to your vision on the other forum.

Loved reading it again!

God Bless!

Valerie

Thanks Bob, Lisaleenie and Valerie. God is so wonderful to give us these glimpses of His glory and some of what is going on behind the scenes. We know that there is so much more happening than we know or can see. This vision in particular caused the Bible to become alive and so very real. It also caused me to wonder if Paul had seen the same thing and John because of some of the things they said.

I've heard of someone else who's surname is--Church. Charlotte Church is her name, and I believe that she was a very gifted singer. She also guested on an episode of Touched By An Angel, didn't she, Kathy?

I too, had a vision of my rapture, for which I told y'all about it. I saw myself lifting high above our blue marbly-looking earth, as I also saw the black sky dotted with the many twinkling of stars/or planets...our galaxy. It was a totally awesome site to behold!

Maranatha!
Tammy