Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marco Rubio's Defense of Israel in Speech

This video is a must see. I would love to see this man run for President of the United States.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Re: Marco Rubio's Defense of Israel in Speech

Very good speech and I agree he has the type of character and common sense we have been sorely short of for a long time in this country. He listed many examples of how Israel has been slighted by this current leadership. One that didn't get mentioned is the time in O's first term where Netanyahu was insulted and then left to sit in a room of the White House while the prez went off to have dinner with his family. This was a deliberate slight that has much larger ramifications than just rudeness. In the middle east the rule is that you only sit down at a table to eat with friends, not with enemies. This incidence may have seemed minimal to Americans, but every person down to the last child in the middle east got the message.

T/Sue, Lisaleenie, & All--

I agree totally 100% with everything Marco Rubio said in his speech. I also agree with what you said, Sue, too.

And "here" would be an ideal place for which to post today's Jack Van Impe video as well...for even he too, had alot to say about all the damage O is doing to Israel as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
Very good speech and I agree he has the type of character and common sense we have been sorely short of for a long time in this country. He listed many examples of how Israel has been slighted by this current leadership. One that didn't get mentioned is the time in O's first term where Netanyahu was insulted and then left to sit in a room of the White House while the prez went off to have dinner with his family. This was a deliberate slight that has much larger ramifications than just rudeness. In the middle east the rule is that you only sit down at a table to eat with friends, not with enemies. This incidence may have seemed minimal to Americans, but every person down to the last child in the middle east got the message.

So--Obama is an enemy of Benjamin Netanyahu. More that, he is an enemy of Israel itself. And he has made very sure that everyone in the Middle East, including Israel, knows that.

That rules him out as the Antichrist, then. The Antichrist will be able to fool Israel into thinking that he's Israel's friend--at least, until he commits the abomination of desolation at the Tribulation's midpoint. Then he'll show his true colors towards the Jews. Obama has already shown his true colors where Israel's concerned. Not a single Israeli Jew will entrust him with Israel's safety after we're gone. They already know that he seeks their destruction.

Kathy G.
So--Obama is an enemy of Benjamin Netanyahu. More that, he is an enemy of Israel itself. And he has made very sure that everyone in the Middle East, including Israel, knows that.

That rules him out as the Antichrist, then. The Antichrist will be able to fool Israel into thinking that he's Israel's friend--at least, until he commits the abomination of desolation at the Tribulation's midpoint. Then he'll show his true colors towards the Jews. Obama has already shown his true colors where Israel's concerned. Not a single Israeli Jew will entrust him with Israel's safety after we're gone. They already know that he seeks their destruction.

KATHY, I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR PERSONAL COMMENT ABOUT, AND THERE IS NO
OTHER WAY TO SAY THIS, BUT YOU ARE WRONG IN IMMEDIATELY THINKING THIS TO BE THE CASE.

KATHY, THERE'S MORE THEN MEETS THE "EYE", WHICH CAN NOT BE DISCUSSED HERE AT PRESENT FOR THE SAKE OF RFTH SITE STAYING PUT. LET JUST SAY, THE INTERPRETATION OF SPECIFIC SCRIPTURE RELATING TO THE A.C. IS THE "KEY" AND ANSWER. THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS BLACK AND WHITE, THERE ARE SHADES OF THESE NEUTRAL COLORS TOO.

DON'T FOR A MOMENT DISCOUNT OBAMA, BECAUSE THAT IS "EXACTLY" WHAT HE WANTS PEOPLE TO DO, UNTIL "HIS APPOINTED TIME" TO BE REVEALED TO THE "WHOLE" WORLD; WHICH IS YET TO COME!

KEEP YOUR EYES FIXED ON JESUS, HE'S COMING SOON! LET THE A.C. BE, THERE'S NOTHING
WE CAN DO, BUT LET GOD'S WILL BE DONE ACCORDINGLY.

TO EVERYONE, DO NOT DISCOUNT "BHO AS A.C.", HE HAS THE A.C. SPIRIT, AND WILL BE REVEALED AS THE A.C. IN GOD'S PERFECT TIMING TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

MARANATHA!

CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY.

TAMMY,

Here's J.V.Impe's video below:

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jack Van Impe Presents #1512 (2015-03-21)

Published on Mar 20, 2015

Headlines:
Obama should say no to the deal with Iran...
Netanyahu: Israel facing attack on its right to exist...
Russia to boost nuclear space defense against United States...

Lisaleenie
This video is a must see. I would love to see this man run for President of the United States.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Lisaleenie,

Thanks for an for posting this Excellent speech!

God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie
TAMMY,

Here's J.V.Impe's video below:

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jack Van Impe Presents #1512 (2015-03-21)

Published on Mar 20, 2015

Headlines:
Obama should say no to the deal with Iran...
Netanyahu: Israel facing attack on its right to exist...
Russia to boost nuclear space defense against United States...

Thank you, Valerie, for adding this particular JVIM episode to Lisaleenie's Marco Rubio thread. For it is "the" one that I was referring to.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue, yes, I do remember O leaving Netanyahu just sitting there while he left the room and I thought how terribly rude that was. He has made no secret of the fact of his dislike for him. It grieves my heart that he does not support Israel as he should and has shown support to Iran.

Kathy and Valerie, I don't know who the AC is. I believe scripture shows that we are not going to be here to see it anyway, as it is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:7-9. My focus is on the Lord, on His goodness, and looking forward to the day when we can all be together as a family to worship Him.

Thank you, Tammy, for suggesting that JVI video, and thank you for posting it, Valerie. I will be looking forward to seeing it. His knowledge and memorization of scripture is amazing! I have so much respect for the man.