Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel's Election Day approaching--please pray for Benjamin Netanyahu!

I don't know if Israel's March 17 is on the same day as ours, or they're a day ahead; it's either on America and Canada's Monday or Tuesday. I do know that there are no Israeli Jews who are members of Rapture Flight to Heaven, so obviously, none of us can vote for him that day. However, we can all pray for him that day, and on all the days leading up to that day! Please let's pray, all of us, that God will get Benjamin Netanyahu re-elected again, and that he will remain prime minister until the Rapture takes place.

Kathy G.

Re: Israel's Election Day approaching--please pray for Benjamin Netanyahu!

Kathy,

Thanks so much for posting this request.

We must pray for Netanyuahu to be re-elected, he is a great leader,
and a great asset to Israel.

Pray, and let God's will be done accordingly.

For the Lord our God knows the end from the beginning

I wish he was the President of the United States, what a great presence, and powerful
man he is for Israel. Truly Israel has been blessed to have him as their leader and I pray he will be re elected.

Lord Hear our prayers! Amen!

Valerie

Kathy,

I've been praying for Bibi all a long...as well as for the blessings, peace, & protection over ALL of Jerusalem, Israel; the Golan Heights, Judaea, Samaria, and even (b/c it "also" belongs to Israel) for the West Bank too.

Valerie, I've also been praying for Stephen Harper too...that (God willing) he keeps his job as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

That's a good idea! Stephen Harper needs our prayers no less than Benjamin Netanyahu. BTW, Valerie, when is Canada's Election Day?

Yes, praying for Bibi. Israel would be hard pressed to find another Prime Minister who would fight so hard for the land not to be divided. He obviously knows the Word of God and the warnings that the Lord gives concerning this. Israel desperately needs Netanyahu to be their Prime Minister. Like Valerie and so many others who have said the same thing, I, too, would love for him to be the leader here in our country as well. I so admire this man of strength and integrity. I also pray for his salvation. I want to see him coming up in the rapture with us.

Me, too, Lisaleenie!

Netanyahu Fights for Political Survival

Me 3, Kathy & Lisaleenie!

Maranatha!
Tammy

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1341671&cmd=show

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1341594&cmd=show

If our prayers are answered, Netanyahu will remain prime minister until the Rapture. Once we're gone, of course, all bets will be off.

Thank YOU, Kathy, for such wonderfully fantastic news!!!

Thank God for answering our prayers for Bibi!!! I'm sooo very thrilled that our prayers for Bibi has been answered, and that he will remain Israel's Prime Minister too!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE 4 BIBI!!!

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hey, now, it's too soon to be cheering! I said if our prayers are answered. Israel's Election Day is tomorrow or the next day here in America; it remains to be seen how it will go. I pray that Netanyahu will be re-elected.

excerpt from an email from Mike Evans:

Israel is voting on its future today

Dear K______,

One of the most critical elections in Israel's history is being held today as voters in the Jewish state select the leaders who will be tasked with defending a nation surrounded by enemies. I have been spending much time in prayer for the outcome. It is vital that Israel has strong leaders who are prepared to do whatever it is necessary for Israel to survive.

The election is too close to call according to pollsters and pundits, but God knows exactly what will happen. This is a spiritual battle, and even though we are not voting, we have a role to play in this election through our prayers. Today, God is calling us to stand with His Chosen People like never before.

In just a few weeks, on April 15 as the world marks Yom HaShoah—Holocaust Remembrance Day—we will be hosting a great global gathering of Believers for “I Will Not Forget.” We are going to stand together to say to the world that we support and defend Israel and the Jewish people. We are going to remember the darkness, but we are also going to pledge to be the light! We are going to show God's love to His Chosen People in a way that they have never seen and heard it before...and it is going to make a huge difference.

God is greatly blessing this effort with His favor. The former president of Israel, Shimon Peres, has already recorded a message for this special day. My friend, Benjamin Netanyahu, will be doing so in just a few days, and so will Nobel Prize winner, Elie Wiesel. In addition, we are featuring content from the “Lights in the Darkness” segment of the Friends of Zion Heritage Center experience. This will be a powerful message that will never be forgotten.

Thousands of churches all around the world have signed up to be part of “I Will Not Forget.” They will host congregations and small groups who will gather for this prophetic day. In addition, we will be live-streaming a broadcast on our website, and three satellite networks—God TV, the Church Channel, and Inspiration Network International—will be broadcasting this special program.

Kathy,

I truly believe with all my heart that God "is" in control (as well as being ontop) of this whole entire Israeli election process...for His plans far outweigh that of mans' plans, and His ways are perfect.

Remember the line in the Lord's Prayer, for which Jesus is teaching His followers to pray? Here is that particular line that we should remember...

"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

For it's His will, not ours.

I will indeed, however, keep praying that Bibi wins the election. While at the same time bear in mind God's plans for him (and Israel) in the long run. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
Kathy,

I truly believe with all my heart that God "is" in control (as well as being ontop) of this whole entire Israeli election process...for His plans far outweigh that of mans' plans, and His ways are perfect.

Remember the line in the Lord's Prayer, for which Jesus is teaching His followers to pray? Here is that particular line that we should remember...

"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

For it's His will, not ours.

I will indeed, however, keep praying that Bibi wins the election. While at the same time bear in mind God's plans for him (and Israel) in the long run. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

AMEN TAMMY, A BIG AMEN!

PRAISE THE LORD, THANK YOU GOD, FOR HEARING THE PRAYERS FOR THIS VICTORY!

LORD ALL ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN.

THANK YOU JESUS, AMEN & AMEN

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed victory in Israel's election after exit polls showed he had erased his center-left rivals' lead with a hard rightward shift in which he abandoned a commitment to negotiate a Palestinian state.

Difficult coalition talks still lie ahead. Isaac Herzog, Netanyahu's chief opponent and head of the center-left Zionist Union, said "everything is still open" and that he already had spoken to party leaders about forming a government.

But after days in which Zionist Union appeared poised to defeat Netanyahu's Likud, the exit polls late on Tuesday put the two parties in a dead heat. Netanyahu could have the easier path to forming a cabinet, which would put him on course to becoming Israel's longest serving leader.

He pulled off the feat with a pitch for ultranationalist votes in the final days of the hard-fought campaign, using tactics that could deepen a feud with the White House, at least as long as President Barack Obama remains in office.

An exit poll for Channel 2 TV gave Likud 28 seats and Zionist Union 27 in the 120-member parliament. Channel 10, revising its survey several hours after voting ended, put that margin at 27 seats for Likud to 26 for Zionist Union. Channel 1 had both parties tied at 27.

"Against all odds: a great victory for Likud," a beaming Netanyahu told cheering supporters in a speech at party election headquarters in Tel Aviv. He said he had spoken to leaders of other right-wing parties and urged them to form a "strong and stable" government with him without delay.

http://news.yahoo.com/king-bibis-reign-challenged-israeli-election-061428651.html

Netanyahu wakes up to shock election victory

With 99 percent of the ballots boxes counted, Likud opens five seat lead over Zionist Union with 29 mandates, Joint Arab List retains third place; Lieberman, who was polling at the electoral threshold, surprises with 6.

Read more:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4638197,00.html