Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark Biltz on Feast of Trumpets

Many think that the characteristics of the Fall Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah symbolize the rapture and the tribulation. It is also the date this year for a total solar eclipse and occurs just days before the last blood moon of this tetrad. Good information and great food for thought from Mark.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Mark Biltz on Feast of Trumpets

Thanks Texas Sue,

So many signs are pointing to this year being the timing of the Rapture;
especially the blood moons, and the last two happening this year of the tetrad.
April 4th, and the last one on September 28th, 2015.

Jesus said there would be signs in the sun, moon and the stars of His Coming.

Going home soon Sis, Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks TSue for this video, a very nice presentation.

One point that I would have everyone to think about that he made in case you overlooked it.

He stated that this Shemitah year, could be the start of the last seven years (tribulation), if NOT then the tribulation can NOT start for another seven years because the Tribulation has to start on a Shemitah year..

So here's the point, does anyone here believe that we can go on for another seven years before the Lord returns for the Church, and the Tribulation starting afterwards..

RJB

I don't see how we can, and I also don't see how Israel could hold out another 7 years without God's intervention.

Thank you Texas Sue for posting this video. Between work, other things and doing research for the testimonies I don't really get the time to respond on the main forum.

I do not believe we have another 7 years. There are so many reasons for why I believe what I believe. God has given us so many signs in this 7th cycle that we are in right now before the actual 7 year sabbatical form of 7 years will start sometime this Fall.

I think it is interesting that so many sincere watchers for the rapture run to the Fall for this Blessed event. If I can read between the lines they seem to be saying that the rapture could happen on Rosh Hashanah. While I admire their search I don't believe the catching away will happen on this feast day.

Always remember Jesus deferred Pentecost over to the Holy Spirit and would not fulfill this feast day Himself like He did in the first 3 feast days. I personally don't believe Pentecost has seen it's complete fulfillment.

I do believe Rosh Hashanah will fulfill the Jewish rapture at the end of the tribulation period. I am inclined to believe Yom Kippur will fulfill the second coming right after the Jewish rapture.

As far as the Christian rapture is concerned I would just be ready at any moment. Things are heating up so fast that I believe we could go at any time.

I remember in late 2013 I only told 2 people that I felt the year 2014 was a little to soon for the rapture but I did not tell anybody else because I did not want to become roast Bob. If somebody wants to eat lunch they can buy food but I did not want to be on the menu.

I don't know when the rapture will take place but I do know that we are minutes away. We are so close.

Bob said...

I don't know when the rapture will take place but I do know that we are minutes away. We are so close.

Bob this is a thrilling statement and I am excited about the any minute idea. I had given thought to the Passover time as Jesus was called the "First Fruit from the dead" and rose on the day of First Fruits which we call Resurrection Day.

My next best day would be 40 days later when Christ ascended into heaven - a type of rapture. You are suggesting the possibility of Pentecost and I can certainly agree that is a good day for it. It is the day that the Holy Spirit came to embody believers and it makes good sense that it may be the day that the Holy Spirit draws the body of Christ out of the world. It would be a full circle event. Also the late J.R. Church had a very good teaching on the rapture possibility of Pentecost. If I can find it I will post it here on Rapture Flight. I have it here at home in the Prophecy in The News magazine archive in my bookshelves. Hoping to find it online somewhere as my article is not post-a-ble. Is that a word?

In any case whether it is at Passover, First Fruits/Resurrection, Ascension or Pentecost I do feel strongly that it will be early in this year. Thanks for your thoughts Bob. They are very uplifting.