Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rumors of Vladamir Putin's Death

There was an article on Debka File today that rumors were afloat that Putin had died suddenly. An article on Debka File later today said the Kremlin were asserting that he is fine; however, the picture they printed of him was an old one. Hmmm...wonder which is true???

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://debka.com/newsupdatepopup/10758/

Re: Rumors of Vladamir Putin's Death

Here is the content of that link:

« Breaking News »
Unconfirmed Russian Internet rumors that Vladimir Putin is dead

DEBKAfile March 12, 2015, 11:03 AM (IDT)
DEBKAfile reports that Russian websitesThursday morning began running unconfirmed reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin had suddenly died. This has not been confirmed by any official in Moscow. But a short announcement of Putin’s death was seen briefly on Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev’s website early Thursday, only to be removed after 20 minutes. According to officials in Moscow, Putin was expected in Kazakhstan Thursday for meetings with its leaders, but failed to turn up.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Putin lays low for week and health questions start to swirl

MOSCOW — Speculation is swirling in Russia about the state of Vladimir Putin’s health, as an unusual spell outside the public eye fuels the rumour mill. On Thursday, the Russian president’s spokesman sought to quash such talk, saying in an interview that Putin’s health is “really perfect.”

Dmitry Peskov told The Associated Press that Putin has a busy agenda in the coming days, including some international meetings. He said that next week the president is set to make a trip to Kazakhstan, which had been planned for this week but abruptly postponed.

The 62-year old Russian leader was last seen in public on March 5, when he hosted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi before falling out of sight for a week — a highly unusual absence. The Kremlin insisted that the president had a few other official meetings in the following days, but some Russian media contested that and claimed they had actually taken place earlier.

Peskov rejected the allegations, and insisted that the Russian leader was keeping his usual busy schedule.

“There is absolutely no reason for any doubts about the state of his health,” Peskov told the AP. “His health is really perfect, everything is OK with him, and he’s working in accordance with his traditionally overloaded working schedule.”

Putin’s conspicuous disappearance from the public eye comes at a turbulent moment in Russia’s domestic politics. Last week, Russia’s security agencies arrested five men suspected of involvement in the Feb. 27 killing of top opposition figure Boris Nemtsov, who was shot dead on a bridge near the Kremlin.

Read more:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/world/1274310-putin-lays-low-for-week-and-health-questions-start-to-swirl

“Vladimir Putin dead 2015” : Russian president killed by internet death hoax

News of politician Vladimir Putin’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the March 2015 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the Russian president is alive and well.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/vladimir-putin/deathhoax.html

Putin's absence in the public eye is the headline on the Drudge Report today - "WHERE IS PUTIN?".

One theory in the article on Drudge is that he was overthrown in a coup. Another that he has the flu. (No rhyming intended). So will we know soon exactly what is going on over there? Read this article- very interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/14/world/europe/russia-putin-seen-in-public.html?_r=1

Putin, Said to Be ‘Perfectly Healthy,’ Is Also Nowhere to Be Seen

MOSCOW — Where’s Putin?

It was the question preoccupying Moscow and much of Russia on Friday, as speculation mounted about why President Vladimir V. Putin had not been seen in public since last week.

He canceled a trip to Kazakhstan; postponed a treaty signing with representatives from South Ossetia who were reportedly told not to bother to come to Moscow; and, unusually, was absent from a meeting of top officials from the F.S.B., Russia’s domestic intelligence service.

The last confirmed public sighting was at a meeting with Prime Minister Matteo Renzi of Italy on March 5 — although the Kremlin would have citizens think otherwise.

Given that the Kremlin borrows all manner of items from the Soviet playbook these days, there appeared to be an attempt to doctor the president’s timetable to show that all was well.

The daily newspaper RBC dug into Mr. Putin’s schedule as reported on the usually reliable presidential website, Kremlin.ru. The newspaper reported that a meeting with the governor of the northwestern region of Karelia, depicted as taking place on Wednesday, actually occurred on March 4, when a local website there wrote about it. A meeting with a group of women shown as having occurred on Sunday actually happened on March 6, RBC said...............

Andrei Illarionov, a former presidential adviser, wrote a blog post suggesting that Mr. Putin had been overthrown by hard-liners in a palace coup and that Russians could anticipate an announcement soon saying that he was taking a well-deserved rest. Conspiracy theorists bombarded Facebook, Twitter and the rest of social media along similar veins.

READ WHOLE ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Valerie & T/Sue,

Doesn't this sound like to the two of you, that history is starting to repeat itself?

I'm referring to way back then when Germany's Nazi Leader, Adolf Hitler, seemed to drop off the radar...only for him & his mistress, Eva Braun, (and close advisors) to go underground in their actual bunker, near the end of WWII.

But quite unlike, Hitler, 62-year old Putin, who is most fit 'n' healthy. Those shirtless photos of him riding a horse, is proof of that.

Maranatha!
Tammy

On the first half of his radio show today, Rick Wiles of TruNews talked about this Putin mystery and gives his take on it. He and special guest Chris Martenson give info on the new money system that Russia and China have launched in competition with the international banking cartel and the U.S. dollar system. This is hair-raising stuff so fasten your seat belt and hang on, you may be shocked by what you hear.

........and here is Paul Begley asking "WHERE IS VLADIMIR PUTIN?"

Today's piece on Debka File:

« Breaking News »
Major announcement by Putin awaited in Moscow

DEBKAfile March 13, 2015, 7:31 PM (IDT)

The Kremlin press office Friday told media heads not to leave Moscow in the next few days and stand by for an important announcement by President Vladimir Putin. The CEO of the Center for Political information Alexei Mukhin did not deny that President Putin is “currently incapacitated.” Thursday, Russian Internet sites carried rumors of Putin’s death after he had not been seen in public since March 5. The rumors were not confirmed. Mukhin’s reply to the query was “no comment.”

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

IS PUTIN DEAD?

Today's headline on the World Net Daily news site

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/is-putin-dead/

I believe, Putin could be preparing for imminent WW3, is why no one has seen him. I don't believe he has died.

Take a look at this article:

March 13, 2015

We Are 'One Event' Away From WW3 And Global Annihilation - 'It Can Happen At Any Time'

While drunk Secret Service agents, Hillary Clinton private emails, and the Vladimir Putin death hoax with rumors of illness or possible stroke, dominate the headlines, distracting Americans, the rest of the world is preparing for World War III, as the mainstream media play their part in the propaganda war by constantly casting Russian President Vladimir Putin as the villian.

In a recent ANP article titled "The Endgame Is Here! America Surrenders Militarily While Preparing For War Against US Citizens," we broke down the orchestrated decimation of the US military over the past six years, noting the buildup of the DHS funding and targeting of political opposition here in America by the Obama administration and the militarized police in the US.

Today we are going to look at a convergence of events that show we are "one event" away from World War III.

From Israel to Iran, North Korea against South Korea, China and Japan, Iran claiming they take the US on militarily, the world is in chaos, but it is the situation in Ukraine, with the NATO and the west, led by the US, and their actions against Russia that the focus needs to be on.

As NATO creeps closer and closer to Russian borders, with US military bases all over Russia's backyard so to speak, ANP sources tell us "it can happen at any time, this is it," and that all it will take is one tactical nuke in Ukraine or elsewhere, which will immediately be blamed on Russia and it will mean "World War III has arrived."

Read more:

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/This_Is_It_Can_Happen_At_Any_Time.php

Valerie, I just posted Rick Wiles radio link for today's show on your thread on this very subject. It is also on this thread about mid-way up. Yes, WWIII may be about to blow high and wide. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff.

Texas Sue
Valerie, I just posted Rick Wiles radio link for today's show on your thread on this very subject. It is also on this thread about mid-way up. Yes, WWIII may be about to blow high and wide. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff.

Texas Sue I listened to that video, and that is why it made me think, that Putin is not dead, but is preparing for imminent WW3.

Praise God, we will be going home soon, and thank God for protecting each one of us to this very day.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Texas Sue

Texas Sue I listened to that video, and that is why it made me think, that Putin is not dead, but is preparing for imminent WW3.

Praise God, we will be going home soon, and thank God for protecting each one of us to this very day.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, regarding your last above paragraph...I too, was thinking that very same thing.

Maranatha!
Tammy

This video just came out on the Freedom Fighters website that all personnel in the Russian Embassy in London have been called home. Watch the video on this link for more info.

https://freedomfighterreports.com/2015/03/13/the-mystery-where-is-putin/

Another story about embassy in London, Red Square full of white trucks, etc. Lots of activity going on in Russia with major announcement coming this weekend. Check it out...

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Huge_Preparation_In_Moscow_Now.php

Excerpt:

With the recent announcement on Twitter that all Russian Embassy employees had left the London Embassy (disputed by this Washington Post story) combined with new reports that the Russian flag is no longer flying over the Kremlin as seen in screenshots above/below, speculation is now rampant about either a Vladimir Putin death announcement, the birth of his son or an announcement of the beginning of World War 3 to the Russian people, after lethal aid was confirmed as being shipped to the Ukraine, while the American people remain uninformed as the mysterious disappearance of Vladimir Putin suddenly becomes the biggest story on the internet as summed up in the 1st video below. The secret arrival of North Korea's Prime Minister in Russia on Friday for a 'surprise visit' has only compounded the mystery.

In a story now confirmed by the websites Western Journalism and DebkaFile, Russian media has been told to stay in town as a huge announcement will be coming this weekend that no one should miss.

With Vladimir Putin death rumors filling the internet and now mainstream media, ANP has gotten access to pictures taken in Moscow on Friday that show preparation for something huge going on as big white trucks are driven into the city, one by one, and construction is now taking place at Red Square as seen in the twitter images above and below.

ALERT notice on Steve Quayle's website about the Russian embassy in London:

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1345

something is going on for the leader of Russia to cancel meetings as reported.
King Jesus is our King. He is able to keep us, and He will. His sheep hear His voice and they follow Him.
When He calls us home, His voice is the most welcome sound...

I wonder what the sky will look like on that day

Thanks for the updates, Valerie and Texas Sue. At least we know now that it is a internet hoax and not true. It would be chilling if it were the case that he is underground, preparing for World War III.

Prophetic events are going at such a rapid speed...like the birth pangs that Jesus mentioned just before His return. I can see our departure as getting more and more imminent. As it is written, "When these things begin to take place, look up, for your redemption draws near."

Like I had mentioned on Valerie's sticky thread about the "future of the internet is at stake", I noticed on the other site that when I tried to click on any news stories about Obama or Netanyahu, the message, "page not found" would come up and I would be returned to the home page. The only time it would happen was when I tried to click on news items, otherwise, I would have no trouble clicking on other things in the threads like prayer requests, etc. I see that is not happening over here, thank God! I was able to open the news items articles here. So something is definitely up.

Lisaleenie, the only thing that is being called a hoax is a statement that he died on Facebook. All of the other is true about him missing meetings, canceling trips and not being seen since March 5. Listen to the clip closer to the top of Rick Wiles radio show on Friday, March 13th. He thinks Putin is deliberately out of reach right now because of the new monetary system (BRICS -Brazil, Russia, India, China, and Singapore) have launched. He signed their international bank into existence last week before disappearing.

There is also the fact that the Russian flag has not flown over the capitol building for two days now, something massive is being built in the middle of Red Square in Moscow, and the Russian media have been told to stay near because of an impending major announcement this weekend. Something is definitely going on with Russia. High WATCH time!

Thanks, Texas Sue, this is HUGE. Something is definitely up, and it's not good. Very interesting about the monetary system. It just seems like something major is going to happen, and Russia is preparing for it.

Well the weekend is over and where is the "major announcement" promised to the Russian media?

BREAKING NEWS..... Paul Begley reports on fire blazing now just behind the Kremlin building:

http://ytchannelembed.com/videos/watch/rzM5DrQCfSc#.VQZRBJP9m1s

Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show has written a couple of good articles about Putin missing-in-action. Interesting that the mainstream media is completely mum on this story and is saying N-O-T-H-I-N-G. That gives it more weight than ever. By their silence the story takes on more mystery and more shadows.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/15/is-putin-dead-or-alive-the-implications-grow-more-serious-with-each-passing-day/

Is Putin Dead or Alive? The Implications Grow More Serious With Each Passing Day

excerpt:

At one time, I thought it possible that Putin disappeared for a few days as part of a nuclear preparedness drill. That ship has sailed and we are way past considering this as a viable possibility. Can we imagine what would happen if Obama were to go missing for 10 days? Further, Putin has proven to be a media hound and this disappearance is so out of character. Subsequently, the odds that Putin is deposed, or deposed and dead, are increasing with each passing day. Something is indeed terribly wrong......

One final note, the silence of the Whitehouse on this matter lends credibility that there are ongoing negotiations between the West and whoever is running Russia. However, there is no clue as to the purpose or direction of these talks. May we live in interesting times.

There is a prophecy that was given by Maurice Sklar in 2014 where he says another man will emerge as the leader of Russia and will be much worse than Putin.

If anybody wants to hear that prophecy, it is called: "21 Events Coming Soon during the Four Blood Moons by Maurice Sklar with Prophet Augusto Perez"

Vladimir Putin Been Neutralised By Security Chiefs Staging Secret Coup(REPORT)!!!

Published on Mar 15, 2015
Vladimir Putin been Neutralised by security chiefs staging secret coup

Vladimir Putin is alive but has been 'neutralised' by shadowy security chiefs who have staged a stealthy coup, according to the head of a leading Russian Muslim group. Geydar Dzhemal, chairman of Russia's Islamic Committee, claimed former security service chief Nikolai Patrushev was behind the plot. The Russian leader hasn't been seen in public for the past 9 days.

Dzhemal, who is seen as a Kremlin loyalist, said "I think that Putin is neutralised at the moment, but of course, he is alive. He is under the control of the power-wielding agencies, who have, in my opinion, organised a coup d'etat." Recent pictures of Putin supposedly working during a nine day absence from public sight was "playing for time" by the plotters, he claimed. My information is that Patrushev met Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov in Pyatigorsk on 11 March and tempted him over to his side." He also pointed to a recent visit by Patrushev head of Putin's security council and seen as a Putin crony to the US.

The images were rushed out in a bid to show Putin is still at work, and followed the release of other photographs which had been taken on or before 5 March when he was last seen in public.

Valerie the hair is literally standing up on my neck I think. This is chilling news. Wondering when someone will actually come out and make an announcement of some kind? The SILENCE of the major media outlets speaks volumes doesn't it? I think the lockdown on information about this is very telling.

Heidi
There is a prophecy that was given by Maurice Sklar in 2014 where he says another man will emerge as the leader of Russia and will be much worse than Putin.

If anybody wants to hear that prophecy, it is called: "21 Events Coming Soon during the Four Blood Moons by Maurice Sklar with Prophet Augusto Perez"

I had not seen this Heidi but I will look it up now that I know about it. This whole business is a little unnerving. When he went against the Rothschild worldwide banking cartel and started another block of nations supporting a different currency I knew they would go after him. Remember the old phrase "Follow the money"? That is usually a good way to size up a lot of what goes on around the world. I have a DVD of Jerry Robinson's from the Prophecy In The News 2013 Prophecy Conference in Colorado. He is a financial expert and shared in his talk that Saddam Hussein and Moammar Kadaffi both refused to allow a central bank system in their countries. Of course now they have been removed. Lots of reasons have been given for their removal but could it be as simple as the fact that they did not choose to be controlled by world bankers. Is that why Putin has disappeared?

Heidi, I found the video you mentioned and at the 2:11 mark he talked about Putin. Now this video was made early in 2014, long before the events of this week. He said that Putin would try to annex and take over some of the nations of the former soviet union. We have seen that. Then he said that Putin would be deposed and replaced with the man who would be the "Gog" of Ezekiel 38 and would be a ruthless, violent man who would try to take over even the middle east (Ezekiel 38 & 39). Now a little over a year later we are seeing that prophetic word apparently come to pass.

He also said that God showed him the timing of where we are now. Using the Daniel 2 Nebucanezzar statue of world empires, the feet of clay have formed. That is where we are in time but right at the edge of the toes. The ten toes are the ten regions the world will be divided into at the coming of the antichrist. We are right at the edge of that and rapture is next.

Texas Sue
Valerie the hair is literally standing up on my neck I think. This is chilling news. Wondering when someone will actually come out and make an announcement of some kind? The SILENCE of the major media outlets speaks volumes doesn't it? I think the lockdown on information about this is very telling.

Texas Sue,

It may be even worse case scenario, which I hope and pray is not the case, but I came across this article, and it speaks volumes.

Russian Doomsday Device - 'Dead Hand' System Active And Ready To Strike The Northern Hemisphere?

With the worlds attention now focused on Russia and the unexplained disappearance of Russian President Vladimir Putin, with speculation at a fevered pitch about the huge "announcement", along with military movement in Russia, ranging from war announcements to baby announcements to a military coup against Putin, it is noteworthy that Russia's Dead Hand system, the ultimate doomsday device, may still be in play.

Wiki explains what the "Dead Hand" system does:

Dead Hand is a Cold-War-era nuclear-control system used by the Soviet Union.General speculation from insiders alleges that the system remains in use in post-Soviet Russia. An example of fail-deadly deterrence, it can automatically trigger the launch of the Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) if a nuclear
strike is detected by seismic, light, radioactivity and overpressure sensors. By most accounts, it is normally switched off and is supposed to be activated during
dangerous crises only; however, it is said to remain fully functional and able to serve its purpose whenever needed.

In 2009 ABC News described it as "A device that triggers a nuclear holocaust in the event of a U.S. strike against Russia." According to Business Insider, that system may be aimed directly at the northern hemisphere.

Read more: see videos posted there as well

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Is_Russias_Dead_Hand_Operation_In_Play.php

Valerie, that is some article you found. I have been leaning toward a Spring rapture for some time now and we may be right at the edge of it with all that is happening.

I was remembering today that the Barley harvest is around Passover and the barley is the sheaf that is waved at the "First Fruit" fesst or "moed/appointed time". Jesus was raised from the dead on First Fruits. The Barley is harvested gently by throwing the seeds into the air and separating the seed from the chaff. Doesn't this sound like the rapture to you? Thrown up in the air? So Barley harvest = harvest of the church age saints.

Pentecost (50 days from Passover around June) is the wheat harvest and wheat has to be beaten to break it out of its kernel. To me this sounds like the harvest of Tribulation saints right after the rapture. They go through a tougher time before choosing God and most will be beheaded for their choice. Wheat harvest = tribulation saints

The Fall Feasts (Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Tabernacles) is the harvest of the grapes which are crushed for the juice. This sounds like the harvest of the Great Tribulation (last 3 l/2 years) in Revelation 14. I think the fall feasts are particularly centered around Israel and the Jews. Grape harvest = wrath of God on the ungodly and rescue of Israel.

Texas Sue,

Yes of course it could very well be a Spring Rapture and not a fall Rapture, which many are leaning towards. I would love for the Rapture to take place on my favorite Season Spring this very year.

Every-time I hear this hymn it always made me feel safe and at peace with God.
It's beautiful, and the promises of God are so comforting. Let's not be Afraid, for God is with Us, and goes before us always, therefore, we have nothing to fear.

Be Not Afraid By Michael John Talbot

God has not appointed us to wrath.
Trusting in God to send Jesus very soon, Spring sounds splendid, doesn't it.

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

The Battle belongs to the Lord.

Published on Aug 14, 2013
John Michael Talbot's "The Battle Belongs to the Lord" with lyrics from the album "Come Worship The Lord, Vol. 2"

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Putin has shown himself this morning,
we look with more longing though, for the Son of David to reappear in sight,

Song of Solomon 2: 7
I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.
8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.
9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Regina thanks for the update. I found this link on Debka File:

http://debka.com/newsupdatepopup/10793/

It is odd though that the major announcement promised over the weekend did not materialize, nor any word from Putin about where he was during that time.

Texas Sue,

Something has been going on behind Kremlin's closed doors, therefore, we may
never know, what it was all about.

Is he testing the waters to see if he can instill fear in others?

What is his next move, watch, it's not over yet.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Kathy could have a plot for a new story out of this..haha
Russian leader is kidnapped
Girlfriend wisked out of danger
Coup plotters plan to announce new leadership
Leader freed, makes appearance
"without rumours, life is boring"
The End

Texas Sue, there's your answer, straight from Putin himself.

This is a serious situation, therefore, it's another sign of the times that our departure is imminently at hand. Maranatha!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Putin says he was prepared to raise nuclear alert during Crimea crisis

Russia was ready to bring its nuclear weapons into a state of alert during last year's tensions over the Crimean Peninsula and the overthrow of Ukraine's president, President Vladimir Putin said in remarks aired on Sunday.

"In the Sunday documentary, he said he ordered the defense ministry to deploy military intelligence special forces, marines and paratroopers "under the cover of strengthening the protection of our military facilities."

Read more:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2015/0315/Putin-says-he-was-prepared-to-raise-nuclear-alert-during-Crimea-crisis

Absent Putin 'orders Arctic naval alert'

President Vladimir Putin has put Russia's navy on a state of full combat readiness in the Arctic as part of major military drills, reports say. The announcement came amid intense speculation over Mr Putin's health and whereabouts, as he has not been seen in public since 5 March. He is scheduled to meet the President of Kyrgyzstan, Almazbek Atambayev, in St Petersburg shortly.

Read More:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31904882