Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did Netanyahu Accomplish What He Wanted In His Speech to Congress?

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s 48-hour whirlwind visit to Washington, these would have been his goals. He did well on two of them and drew even on the third.

DO NO HARM

With the White House firmly opposed to Mr. Netanyahu’s visit at this time, just showing up in Washington put U.S. support for Israel at risk. But the Israeli leader’s “voice of the Jewish people” posture worked effectively and his deference to U.S. leadership, especially in his congressional speech, was enough to satisfy most Americans. What looked to be an embarrassing address to Congress became the hottest ticket in town. Mission Accomplished.

INCREASE OPPOSITION TO AN EXPEDIENT NUCLEAR DEAL WITH IRAN

For two decades Mr. Netanyahu has sounded the alarm about Iran’s quest for nuclear weapons so there was little he could do to wring more opposition votes out of Congress. But this powerful speech – citing the threat of radical Islam and the range of Iranian missiles – will galvanize congressional support. His speech Monday to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee already drew President Barack Obama and National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, into speaking publicly about the details of an Iran deal that Israel finds so objectionable, thus raising public concern. Mission Accomplished.

IMPROVE ELECTORAL POSITION AT HOME

There’s little doubt that Mr. Netanyahu’s position in the polls factored into his desire to appear before Congress two weeks before an Israeli election. The controversy over a self-serving visit cost the Prime Minister votes, but his chutzpah in carrying through on the visit and his overall speaking success will win him back at least as many votes as he might have lost. Mission neutral

All in all, a pass with flying colours.

In his speech, Mr. Netanyahu warned Obama against accepting a nuclear deal with Iran that would be a “countdown to a potential nuclear nightmare” by a country that “will always be an enemy of America.”

“If the deal now being negotiated is accepted by Iran, that deal will not prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons – it will all but guarantee that Iran will get those nuclear weapons – lots of them,” the Israeli leader said in a 39-minute speech that offered a point-by-point critique of Mr. Obama’s Iran diplomacy.

In an appearance that strained U.S.-Israeli relations and was boycotted by dozens of Mr. Obama’s fellow Democrats, Mr. Netanyahu said Iran’s regime was “as radical as ever,” could not be trusted and the deal being worked out with world powers would not block Iran’s way to a bomb “but paves its way to a bomb.”

“This deal won’t be a farewell to arms, it will be a farewell to arms control … a countdown to a potential nuclear nightmare,” Mr. Netanyahu told lawmakers and visitors in the House of Representatives. His speech drew 26 standing ovations.

Earlier, he entered the chamber to a cacophony of cheers and applause, shaking hands with dozens of lawmakers, including House Speaker John Boehner, before taking a podium and telling lawmakers he was deeply humbled.

At the start of the speech, he sought to defuse the intense politicization of his appearance, which has hardened divisions between Republicans and Democrats over the White House’s approach to stopping Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

He said he was grateful to Mr. Obama for his public and private support of Israel, including U.S. military assistance and contributions to Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile system.

“I regret that some see my appearance here as political,” he said. “I know that no matter which side of the aisle you sit on, you stand with Israel.”

The speech escalated Netanyahu’s campaign against Obama’s Iran diplomacy, putting unprecedented stress on the two leaders’ ties.

With a report from Reuters.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/did-netanyahu-accomplish-what-he-wanted-in-his-speech-to-congress/ar-BBibOC6?ocid=mailsignoutmd

I watch this well worth video,by an intelligent, well spoken, God fearing, man of God. You can fast forward through the beginning awaiting his arrival. Valerie

Paul Begley "Netanyahu Speech To Congress LIVE" 3/3/15

http://new.livestream.com/pastorpaulbegleyprophecy/events/2610791

Re: Did Netanyahu Accomplish What He Wanted In His Speech to Congress?

Like I had said in a previous post here, I got up early to see Netanyahu's speech, and I thought he was excellent. He was gracious in his remarks towards Obama, and he was well received with cheers and several standing ovations, which moved me to tears.

There’s little doubt that Mr. Netanyahu’s position in the polls factored into his desire to appear before Congress two weeks before an Israeli election. The controversy over a self-serving visit cost the Prime Minister votes, but his chutzpah in carrying through on the visit and his overall speaking success will win him back at least as many votes as he might have lost.

I could see his sincerity when he said,“I regret that some see my appearance here as political. I know that no matter which side of the aisle you sit on, you stand with Israel.” Even if by some chance that were to be a factor, I believe that his main goal in addressing the Congress is that he is very concerned about Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. He addressed those concerns in a very compelling manner, of which he was enlisting the help and support of the United States concerning this issue.

Finally a Real Leader Speaks! Thank you Netanyahu!

Prime Minister Netanyahu delivered a speech to the Congress and the American people this morning! Wow! So this is what a real leader looks like and sounds like? I have forgotten how nice it is to actually feel pride during a speech to the country. It felt really good to finally have a real leader stand up and not only speak the truth, but show his love and appreciation for the United States.

Read more:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/70190

Valerie

Finally a Real Leader Speaks! Thank you Netanyahu!

Prime Minister Netanyahu delivered a speech to the Congress and the American people this morning! Wow! So this is what a real leader looks like and sounds like? I have forgotten how nice it is to actually feel pride during a speech to the country. It felt really good to finally have a real leader stand up and not only speak the truth, but show his love and appreciation for the United States.

Read more:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/70190

Great article. My sentiments, exactly. I would LOVE for this man of integrity to be the head of this nation. It grieves ad angers me for the Democrats to criticize this man. I thought he was gracious and sincere. There was not a note of condescension in his speech at all. I don't know where they get that.