Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Kathryn, Urgent Prayer Alert for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (email)

This is a critical time to show our support for Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu.

The US must stand firm in preventing a Nuclear Iran

By Michael D. Evans

Dear K______,

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has stepped into the biggest travesty in the history of his nation. He will address a joint session of the United States Congress on Tuesday, March 3, for the third time as did only Netanyahu’s greatest hero, Winston Churchill before him. The invitation to Netanyahu has created a firestorm. The Obama administration has marched out all its big guns to attack the prime minister—from John Kerry to Susan Rice to President Obama himself. Protocol in politics is driving the controversy.

Mr. Netanyahu has been accused of using this opportunity as nothing more than a gimmick to drive votes in Israel for the upcoming elections on March 17--elections which were called by the prime minister. The absurdity of this accusation is that Iran is not an election issue. Israeli elections will be decided by economic issues. Before making that move, the prime minister had dismissed Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Finance Minister Yair Lapid for their lack of cooperation in running a cohesive government http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.629648. Median income in Israel has remained unchanged for decades while housing and education costs have skyrocketed.

The prime minister is coming to the States with a message; one that says America is leading the world in abandoning its original goal of preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons capabilities. This was the position of the Obama administration until November 2013. Rather than criticize the message, the strategy has been to attack the messenger, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Those who oppose Mr. Netanyahu are simplifying the message, saying this is foolishness by the prime minister; that the US will not allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon. Many Democrats are determined to show their disdain by boycotting the speech. President Obama’s national security adviser has stated, “I think it’s destructive of the fabric of the relationship [for the prime minister of Israel to address the United States Congress].” http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/26/us/politics/susan-rice-calls-netanyahus-planned-visit-destructive-to-us-israel-ties.html?_r=0

All those on the Left have already judged the motives of Benjamin Netanyahu. Virtually none of them actually know the man. I have known him, his beloved father, Benzion, and his brother Iddo for more than thirty years. All three Netanyahu brothers—Jonathan, Benjamin and Iddo—served in the Sayeret Matkal. It is Israel’s top counterterrorism unit whose men are comparable to the finest US Navy Seals. Jonathan was killed during the raid on Entebbe on July 4, 1977 while attempting to rescue Israeli hostages.

When he is convinced his cause is a righteous one, Benjamin Netanyahu will not avoid confrontation. He saw his brother sacrifice his life for an honorable goal, a decision that led Benjamin into politics. His worldview concerning good and evil is not the major issue causing him to take risks—it is the only thing.

The Netanyahus are a very pragmatic, principle-based family. If anyone has followed Benjamin through his career, he will have been seen as bold and courageous in standing up for his principles, no matter the cost. For nearly a decade Benjamin Netanyahu has been saying, “It’s 1938, Iran is Germany, and it is racing to acquire nuclear weapons.” http://genebrooks.blogspot.com/2006/11/its-1938-iran-is-germany.html.

Nothing has changed over the past nine years. Iran is still hard at work on acquiring nuclear capabilities while the world turns a blind eye.

If al Qaeda was on both US borders and had conducted over 1,000 terrorist attacks in this country, do you think there would be a debate on whether al Qaeda should be allowed to go nuclear? The reality is that this is exactly what Israel faces. The long arm of Iran has funded its proxies—Hamas and Hezbollah—for decades. Iran has done more than fund them; it has assisted in coordinating training with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard operating a state-within-a-state, both in Lebanon and Syria.

As a journalist, I was on the beachhead in Beirut on October 22, 1983, the night before the Marine barracks were attacked. I met with those young men that evening and then slept on the beachhead before Iranian proxies with the terrorist group Hezbollah murdered 241 American servicemen.

President Obama is appeasing Iran in an attempt to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s assistance. Iran is currently fighting ISIS in Iraq with American support. He has changed his stance from “no nuclear Iran, period,” to “no nuclear Iran during my term of office.”

Benjamin is unquestionably the strongest prime minister in Israel’s history. He is certainly not in a panic over the election, and the last thing he would do is play such a card mere weeks before his countrymen go to the polls. I know him well and he is doing this because he genuinely believes in it, even if it costs him the election. Rather than impugning his character, Netanyahu should be applauded and presented with a Congressional Medal of Honor for his courageous stand against ground zero for world terrorism, Iran.

The Nero’s who fiddle while Rome burns will not save the world from a nuclear conflagration. It was Winston Churchill who said that the world lacked the “democratic courage, intellectual honesty, and willingness to act” in order to halt Hitler’s war machine in 1935. Had he been stopped, sixty-one million people would not have died. Perhaps Mr. Churchill would say the same today about Iran.

When Benjamin Netanyahu delivers his speech, there will indeed be thunderous applause coming from the balcony of heaven from at least one man—Winston Churchill.

Dr. Michael Evans is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His book, See You in New York, will be released soon.

Re: Dear Kathryn, Urgent Prayer Alert for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (email)

Thank you, Kathy, for posting this.

These thoughts from Genesis 12:2-3 KJV instantly spring to mind here...

"And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great: and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, AND CURSE HIM THAT CURSETH THEE: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

For "the" God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob (aka Israel); always will remain the same yesterday, today, and forever. God "never" changes, does He!?

Plus, Israel is God's wife, for He will "always" protect her from her many enemies.

I will, indeed, keep praying for both Bibi & Israel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Dear Kathryn, Urgent Prayer Alert for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (email)

thank you Kathy for posting. Joining you in prayers ...

Thanks so much Kathy for posting this on the forum.

All of us should pray for Prime Minister Benjamin Netenyahu, and Israel, especially Jerusalem. If anyone could use our prayers come Tues March 3, 2015 he certainly could. May the good Lord show favor upon him and his people.

May God Almighty bless and guide him, for his good, and the good of his people. Amen!

God will be victorious over all this on Earth, and in Heaven.

God Bless,

Valerie

Kathy G.
This is a critical time to show our support for Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu.

The US must stand firm in preventing a Nuclear Iran

By Michael D. Evans

Dear K______,

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has stepped into the biggest travesty in the history of his nation. He will address a joint session of the United States Congress on Tuesday, March 3, for the third time as did only Netanyahu’s greatest hero, Winston Churchill before him. The invitation to Netanyahu has created a firestorm. The Obama administration has marched out all its big guns to attack the prime minister—from John Kerry to Susan Rice to President Obama himself. Protocol in politics is driving the controversy.

Mr. Netanyahu has been accused of using this opportunity as nothing more than a gimmick to drive votes in Israel for the upcoming elections on March 17--elections which were called by the prime minister. The absurdity of this accusation is that Iran is not an election issue. Israeli elections will be decided by economic issues. Before making that move, the prime minister had dismissed Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Finance Minister Yair Lapid for their lack of cooperation in running a cohesive government http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.629648. Median income in Israel has remained unchanged for decades while housing and education costs have skyrocketed.

The prime minister is coming to the States with a message; one that says America is leading the world in abandoning its original goal of preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons capabilities. This was the position of the Obama administration until November 2013. Rather than criticize the message, the strategy has been to attack the messenger, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Those who oppose Mr. Netanyahu are simplifying the message, saying this is foolishness by the prime minister; that the US will not allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon. Many Democrats are determined to show their disdain by boycotting the speech. President Obama’s national security adviser has stated, “I think it’s destructive of the fabric of the relationship [for the prime minister of Israel to address the United States Congress].” http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/26/us/politics/susan-rice-calls-netanyahus-planned-visit-destructive-to-us-israel-ties.html?_r=0

All those on the Left have already judged the motives of Benjamin Netanyahu. Virtually none of them actually know the man. I have known him, his beloved father, Benzion, and his brother Iddo for more than thirty years. All three Netanyahu brothers—Jonathan, Benjamin and Iddo—served in the Sayeret Matkal. It is Israel’s top counterterrorism unit whose men are comparable to the finest US Navy Seals. Jonathan was killed during the raid on Entebbe on July 4, 1977 while attempting to rescue Israeli hostages.

When he is convinced his cause is a righteous one, Benjamin Netanyahu will not avoid confrontation. He saw his brother sacrifice his life for an honorable goal, a decision that led Benjamin into politics. His worldview concerning good and evil is not the major issue causing him to take risks—it is the only thing.

The Netanyahus are a very pragmatic, principle-based family. If anyone has followed Benjamin through his career, he will have been seen as bold and courageous in standing up for his principles, no matter the cost. For nearly a decade Benjamin Netanyahu has been saying, “It’s 1938, Iran is Germany, and it is racing to acquire nuclear weapons.” http://genebrooks.blogspot.com/2006/11/its-1938-iran-is-germany.html.

Nothing has changed over the past nine years. Iran is still hard at work on acquiring nuclear capabilities while the world turns a blind eye.

If al Qaeda was on both US borders and had conducted over 1,000 terrorist attacks in this country, do you think there would be a debate on whether al Qaeda should be allowed to go nuclear? The reality is that this is exactly what Israel faces. The long arm of Iran has funded its proxies—Hamas and Hezbollah—for decades. Iran has done more than fund them; it has assisted in coordinating training with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard operating a state-within-a-state, both in Lebanon and Syria.

As a journalist, I was on the beachhead in Beirut on October 22, 1983, the night before the Marine barracks were attacked. I met with those young men that evening and then slept on the beachhead before Iranian proxies with the terrorist group Hezbollah murdered 241 American servicemen.

President Obama is appeasing Iran in an attempt to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s assistance. Iran is currently fighting ISIS in Iraq with American support. He has changed his stance from “no nuclear Iran, period,” to “no nuclear Iran during my term of office.”

Benjamin is unquestionably the strongest prime minister in Israel’s history. He is certainly not in a panic over the election, and the last thing he would do is play such a card mere weeks before his countrymen go to the polls. I know him well and he is doing this because he genuinely believes in it, even if it costs him the election. Rather than impugning his character, Netanyahu should be applauded and presented with a Congressional Medal of Honor for his courageous stand against ground zero for world terrorism, Iran.

The Nero’s who fiddle while Rome burns will not save the world from a nuclear conflagration. It was Winston Churchill who said that the world lacked the “democratic courage, intellectual honesty, and willingness to act” in order to halt Hitler’s war machine in 1935. Had he been stopped, sixty-one million people would not have died. Perhaps Mr. Churchill would say the same today about Iran.

When Benjamin Netanyahu delivers his speech, there will indeed be thunderous applause coming from the balcony of heaven from at least one man—Winston Churchill.

Dr. Michael Evans is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His book, See You in New York, will be released soon.

Interesting information to add which I posted on another thread in regards to his speech on March 3, 2015.

Valerie
WND EXCLUSIVE
LAST DAYS? HEAVENLY SIGNS ABOUND DURING NETANYAHU SPEECH
'Our own nation will be judged depending on how it acts in this moment'

Israel

Religious leaders are warning that the United States is nearing a day of judgment based on its treatment of the nation of Israel.

What’s more, they say, signs in the heavens are coinciding with what is shaping up to be an unexpectedly controversial address by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on March 3 and a fiercely contested Israeli election weeks later.

Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries warns that “our nation will be judged” based on whether the United States sides with or against the Jewish state.

Biltz believes signs in the heavens and correlations with feast days on the biblical calendar show such a judgment may be coming soon.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/03/Netanyahu32.jpg

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
“When Netanyahu speaks before Congress on March 3, this is the day before the Fast of Esther when the enemies of Israel, specifically Persia/Iran, had planned to destroy the nation of Israel,” he said. “The next day is Purim, which celebrates the day Israel achieved victory over Iran. The timing significance of this is just as important as the timing of the blood moon.”

Biltz, author of “Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs,” warns that the next blood moon is scheduled to appear over Passover, which begins April 3, just one month after Netanyahu’s speech.

And this will be preceded two weeks earlier by a total solar eclipse on March 20, three days after the Israeli election, and coincides with Nisan, the beginning of the New Year according to the biblical calendar.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/last-days-heavenly-signs-abound-during-netanyahu-speech/

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/last-days-heavenly-signs-abound-during-netanyahu-speech/#Jod5imOYButJ3Gvs.99

I'm bumping this back up everyone, because today's the day. Please pray for Benjamin Netanyahu!

This is an excerpt from an email I received from Mike Evans this morning:

I have been friends with Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, for more than 30 years. Today, he will speak to the US Congress, sounding a vital warning about Iran's nuclear program. As I'm sure you know, there has been intense pressure from the Obama Administration to cancel this speech, but I believe there is a prophetic alarm that needs to be sounded. I can't help but think of Esther going uninvited before the king (Purim starts at sundown tomorrow night) to plead for the deliverance of her people.

Kathy G.

Urgent Prayer Alert for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (email)

Thank you for this post &prayer for Peace of Jerusalem & this morning Eastern time zone of today's speech on 3/3/2015 by
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Pastor Paul Begley in Indiana has a special LIVE internet coverage *now* to cover the speech & more details.
Right now , it is evening in Israel( by time zone) & begins the EVE of PURIM.also called the Fast of Purim. Purim is on March 5th( beginning evening Wednesday 3/4/2015 by Israel time zone) along a full moon present.

Pastor Begley has unique presentation , known for his "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? !?! " tagline. He brings attention to many details. He shares Biblical reference & importance of the hour. while waiting for the Speech to begin . Blessings, Lynnette
You can search for Paul Begley prophecy// or scroll down there to follow NEW LIVESTREAM link :)

Re: Urgent Prayer Alert for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (email)

Lynnette
Thank you for this post &prayer for Peace of Jerusalem & this morning Eastern time zone of today's speech on 3/3/2015 by
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Pastor Paul Begley in Indiana has a special LIVE internet coverage *now* to cover the speech & more details.
Right now , it is evening in Israel( by time zone) & begins the EVE of PURIM.also called the Fast of Purim. Purim is on March 5th( beginning evening Wednesday 3/4/2015 by Israel time zone) along a full moon present.

Pastor Begley has unique presentation , known for his "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? !?! " tagline. He brings attention to many details. He shares Biblical reference & importance of the hour. while waiting for the Speech to begin . Blessings, Lynnette
You can search for Paul Begley prophecy// or scroll down there to follow NEW LIVESTREAM link :)

Thanks Lynnette, for bringing us the above mentioned to our attention.

We've posted many videos here by Pastor Begley throughout the years.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Special Broadcast Netanyahu Speech Congress

Published on Mar 3, 2015

Join Pastor Paul Begley as he covers "LIVE" Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speech from Congress in Washington DC 10AM EDT @ http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

God Bless,

Valerie

Video of Prime Minister Netanyahu to Congress - about 2 hours ago
Powerful Speech to the US Congress - God Bless P.M. Netanyahu & Israel.
May all Prayers going up for him and his country be answered according to God's perfect plan and will. I watch this well worth video, spoken by an intelligent, well spoken, God fearing, man of God. You can fast forward through the beginning awaiting his arrival. Valerie

Paul Begley "Netanyahu Speech To Congress LIVE" 3/3/15
http://new.livestream.com/pastorpaulbegleyprophecy/events/2610791

Did Netanyahu Accomplish What He Wanted In His Speech to Congress?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1340895&cmd=show

Thank you for these posts, everyone.

I got up early this morning to watch Benjamin Netanyahu address the Congress this morning and I was moved to tears to what he had to say. I was so pleased that he was received well by the Congress, with cheers and standing ovations several times during his speech. I though he was very gracious in his remarks about Obama. I admire this man of integrity.

Finally a Real Leader Speaks! Thank you Netanyahu!

Prime Minister Netanyahu delivered a speech to the Congress and the American people this morning! Wow! So this is what a real leader looks like and sounds like? I have forgotten how nice it is to actually feel pride during a speech to the country. It felt really good to finally have a real leader stand up and not only speak the truth, but show his love and appreciation for the United States.

Read more:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/70190

"Fair Use Educational Purposes"

This is an excerpt from an email I received from Mike Evans this morning:

“Another attempt by yet another Persian potentate to destroy us”

Dear K______,

In his speech to the Congress yesterday, my long-time friend, Prime Minister Netanyahu, said:

“We're an ancient people. In our nearly 4,000 years of history , many have tried repeatedly to destroy the Jewish people. Tomorrow night, on the Jewish holiday of Purim, we'll read the Book of Esther. We'll read of a powerful Persian viceroy named Haman, who plotted to destroy the Jewish people some 2,500 years ago. But a courageous Jewish woman, Queen Esther, exposed the plot and gave for the Jewish people the right to defend themselves against their enemies.

The plot was foiled. Our people were saved. Today, the Jewish people face another attempt by yet another Persian potentate to destroy us. Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei spews the oldest hatred, the oldest hatred of anti-Semitism with the newest technology. He tweets that Israel must be annihilated – he tweets. You know, in Iran, there isn't exactly free Internet. But he tweets in English that Israel must be destroyed.”

Today, God is calling you and me to stand just as Esther did in her day against the Persian plot to destroy His Chosen People. Today, we must take a firm and unyielding stand against this great spiritual darkness. Today, we must hear and answer the Divine call to bless the Jewish people. I am asking for your help for the vital work of the Jerusalem Prayer Team right now.

Netanyahu responds to Obama: We did indeed present practical alternative to Iran deal

Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu landed in Israel on Wednesday after his two-day trip to Washington saying that "many around the world heard what Israel has to say about the bad deal with Iran." Apparently pushing back against those saying that there was no tactical alternative in his speech, Netanyahu said that he did indeed present a practical alternative that would extend Iran's break out time by adding new restrictions.

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

"Fair Use Educational Purposes"

This is another email from Mike Evans.

One of the most remarkable displays of courage I have ever seen

Dear Kathryn,

Hundreds of people told him not to do it...but my friend of more than thirty years, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu came to the United States and went before Congress on Tuesday to sound a warning regarding the threat posed by the Islamic Republic of Iran and their nuclear weapons program and support of terrorism...not just to Israel but to America and the rest of the world as well.

This speech may end his political career. There is an election coming in just a couple of weeks, and the prime minister is literally risking his future in office. As you probably know, this speech was extremely controversial. The Obama Administration has publicly derided the prime minister for giving it, and several former top Obama campaign officials are in Israel right now working for the opposition party in an effort to get Mr. Netanyahu removed from office.

But the danger is so great and the threat so real, that my long-time friend would rather end his political career than allow the danger to go unremarked. It was a powerful and pointed speech, and one that deserves to be heeded by all. Whether it helps or hurts from an electoral standpoint, it was a valiant effort to sound a warning, and I am so proud of my dear friend. I applaud him for his courage and insight.

And we must also take our stand in defense of the Jewish people. In just a few weeks, on April 15 as the world marks Yom HaShoah—Holocaust Remembrance Day—we will be hosting a great global gathering of Believers for “I Will Not Forget.” We are going to stand together to say to the world that we support and defend Israel and the Jewish people. We are going to remember the darkness, but we are also going to pledge to be the light! We are going to show God's love to His Chosen People in a way that they have never seen and heard it before...and it is going to make a huge difference.

God is greatly blessing this effort with His favor. The former president of Israel, Shimon Peres, has already recorded a message for this special day. My friend Benjamin Netanyahu will be doing so in just a few days, and so will Nobel Prize winner Elie Wiesel. In addition, we are featuring contents from the “Lights in the Darkness” segment of the Friends of Zion Heritage Center experience. This will be a powerful message that will never be forgotten.

Thousands of churches all around the world have signed up to be part of “I Will Not Forget.” They will host congregations and small groups who will gather for this prophetic day. In addition, we will be live streaming a broadcast on our website, and three satellite networks—God TV, the Church Channel and Inspiration Network International—will be broadcasting this special program.

This is by far the largest single-day event we have ever held, and I urgently need your help right now. We have made a commitment to the churches that have agreed to participate that we will not take up an offering or do any fundraising as part of “I Will Not Forget.” But the costs of preparing materials, promoting the event and bringing all the pieces together are huge. We need to raise $100,000 immediately so that this need can be met while we continue all of our outreaches to bless God's Chosen People.