Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Future of Rapture Flight to Heaven...Please Read...

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
Government Takeover of the Internet Begins

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/70093

In regards to the facts that there has been a Government takeover of the Internet,
and it has begun to be implemented, the future of Rapture Flight to Heaven is the same as most Christian site, uncertain at the moment.

The fact is we have no idea what the new regulation require, in order not to bring a law suit on the site, myself, or anyone here who posts something improperly.

Therefore, we will take it day by day, by making small changes so perhaps we can stay online for a bit longer; hopefully until this Fall when most of us are expecting the Rapture to take place.

1. I will do my best with Kathy's help, to keep the forums in check.
Susan's computer is out, therefore, either Kathy or I can be reached at the moment.

Please DO NOT POST ANY POLITICAL PERSONAL COMMENTS OF ANY KIND AS OF TODAY!
Chat about the Rapture, etc., is fine, as long it doesn't involve any Politics, and their leaders.

2. When Posting remember to type "Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

There will be NO DISCUSSION, OR PERSONAL COMMNETS, IN REPLY, having to do with POLITICS/THEIR LEADERS be it news or otherwise, until we find out the new rules and regulations, which no one knows at the moment.

Make your posts short and to the point, like the example below, unless it's an email you have received and would like to post it in full.

example:

"Fair Use for Information and Educational Purposes"

Government Takeover of the Internet Begins

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/70093

ALL NEWS FROM ALL SOURCES IS ALLOWED about Politics, Obama, Christian sites etc.,
as long as IT DOESN'T CONTAIN YOUR OWN PERSON COMMENTS.

Be aware, that anyone, including myself, can at a moments noticed be taken off the web for posting here, or at any other place on the internet...there are no safe places anymore.

Try to use your discernment, before you post something from the news or other forums, if YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT EFFECT IT MAY HAVE causing harm to yourself or the website in question; IF IN DOUBT DON'T POST.

God only knows how long this site and others will be up and running;
The best thing all of us can do, is, try to get as many people on board to get right with God, and accept Jesus as their personal Savior. Preach the Gospel online, in person, to family, friends, people you meet, and tell them of the nearness of the Lord's Coming at the Rapture.

Will try to keep everyone here updated, as long as I'm able too.

If you don't see me or hear from me online for a few days, you'll know exactly what has happened to me. Don't worry, I won't get Raptured before, anyone here; we're all going together, RIGHT!

Maranatha!

In Jesus love, and Blessings,

Valerie

Re: The Future of Rapture Flight to Heaven...Please Read...

My reply to Lisaleenie about the posting problem we still have with no edit or delete icons...This was my reply to her on a separate thread. For those who are not aware, or forgot, I started a blog, over a year ago called Rapture Flight to Heaven Now, which you could visit, should this site go down.

Announcement experiencing posting problems on RFTH thread:
My reply:

Lisaleenie,

I just received a reply, they said it is fixed, and "should be up and running by Monday"...we'll see! I'll believe it when I see it.

If they keep their word, I will renew here, as it makes no sense to take all this work elsewhere, only to have the government take it down, due to government control over the entire internet.

I do have a blog, which I started about a year ago..."Rapture Flight to Heaven Now",

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-rapture-complete-movie.html

perhaps, I'll just continue there...depending what the near future holds for all of us who use the internet.

We'll see if we're still up April 28, 2015, God knows, and we'll soon find out.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Update on the Future of RFTH site here with Bravenet.

We're staying here, and renewing here as well. It's affordable, and the problems have been fixed.

Please read that latest update; thanks be to God, and Tim for fixing the problem and giving us some compensation for our inconvenience.

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] March 3, 2015 14:22:20

Dear Valerie

Okay, it's been fixed! I have posted a test post and it's working as it should (allows me to edit and delete).

I have also credited your account 2 months free for all the inconvenience.

Member Valerie March 3, 2015 15:31:57
Thanks so much Tim, we all appreciate the edit and delete button fixed.

Also thanks for 2 months free credit on the account for all the inconvenience.

We all appreciate it very much.

Gratefully,

Valerie

Pray for the good Lord to keep this site up at least until the Rapture; hopefully, this year! Maranatha!

I just checked the Account, and the new renewal date is June 28th, 2015 not April 28, 2015.

Please remember to pray for one another during these trying times we are living in right now. Remember Rapture Flight to Heaven in your daily prayers as well, so that we are allowed to continue at least until the Lord comes at the Rapture; preferably longer, for those left behind as well.

Lord hear our prayers, as we lift them up for one another, here at the site. We pray for safe keeping under your wing each and every person. We pray to keep the operation of Rapture Flight to Heaven up and running as long as possible, especially for those Left Behind.. All Honor and Glory is yours Lord, we long to be of service to God the Father, because we love you above everyone and all else. You loved the world, and sent your only begotten Son Jesus our Savior, to redeem and reconcile us back to the Father.
Let your Angels do battle for us, as we lean on your understanding day by day, in Jesus name we pray. Come Lord Jesus, Come Soon! Amen.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Due to uncertainty of what the government requires etc., on the internet, as well as, whether Christian forums are going to be allowed to continue to keep their forums up and running much longer; I made the following decision.

We are no longer taking on new members here at RFTH, due to the government take over at present of the internet. We'll stay with the members we have at present. Everyone is welcomed to read here from all other forums, however, we will not be taking on new members for posting messages on the forums any longer.

Valerie
Administrator

Is this a permanent decision, or is this until further notice?

Kathy G.
Is this a permanent decision, or is this until further notice?

At the moment Kathy, it has to be permanent, it may change down the road, all depending, what happens in the near future.

It's permanent, until further notice.

Valerie

Valerie..

I think God has given you much wisdom and discernment on this issue and you have acted wisely on it..

Thanks

Sandy,

I thank God, for helping make these decisions. I have to lean on the Lord for understanding, because, God knows the Beginning from the End of all things, and how things will turn out in the future.

All Honor and Glory belongs to God, I'm just one of his many servants here on Earth.

Thank you for your kind remarks; please remember to keep praying for one another, and for Rapture Flight to Heaven, to continue on.

Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Sandy
Valerie..

I think God has given you much wisdom and discernment on this issue and you have acted wisely on it..

Thanks

Dear Valerie, I agree with Sandy. Not only have I been praying for your health, but also for the Lord to give you wisdom and guidance when it comes to this wonderful site, and for financial help, too. May the Lord hold you up physically, emotionally, and financially and that you be filled with His comfort, strength and wisdom in Jesus precious Name.

Love and hugs to you, dear sister.

Lisaleenie
Sandy
Valerie..

Thanks

Dear Valerie, I agree with Sandy. Not only have I been praying for your health, but also for the Lord to give you wisdom and guidance when it comes to this wonderful site, and for financial help, too. May the Lord hold you up physically, emotionally, and financially and that you be filled with His comfort, strength and wisdom in Jesus precious Name.

Love and hugs to you, dear sister.

Lisaleenie,

Your prayers are so precious dear Sister in Christ, and they mean so much to me.
You have no idea, how much I really need prayer right now,only God knows how much I am in need of yours and others prayers.

Lisaleenie, my prayer is for the Lord to have mercy on all of His suffering chiildren, and to let them experience the Rapture, while they are still alive.
I pray this for you and myself, and all those who long and love the Lord's soon coming.

I'm so grateful to God for sending wonderful people like yourself and many others here, who truly belong to the Lord, in taking part on this site, and especially for praying for one another, and for this site as well. This is a wonderful way we can show our love for one another, by keeping each other in our prayers.

Jesus said:
John:13:35
35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

It certainly does prove that by loving one another like Jesus loved us, we show the
world whom we belong to, and who is our Lord and Savior; none other than Jesus, the only begotten Son of God. Amen.

Hope your starting to feel better now, I'm still praying for your complete and total release from all pain and suffering.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie