Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sign Of Judgment? Total Solar Eclipse On March 20th Falls In The Middle Of The Four Blood Red Moons
Re: Sign Of Judgment? Total Solar Eclipse On March 20th Falls In The Middle Of The Four Blood Red Mo

Thanks Tom, for posting the above link

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/the-blood-red-moons-of-2014-and-2015-an-omen-of-war-for-Israel

"This ancient tradition is even recorded in the Jewish Talmud. The following is from an article by Alf and Julie Saunders…

The Jewish Talmud (book of tradition / Interpretation) says; “When the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel. If its face is as red as blood, (it is a sign that) the sword is coming to the world.” Therefore: Lunar Eclipse = bad omen for the Jewish people and Israel; Blood Moon = sword coming; Solar Eclipse = bad omen for the world."

The chart below summarizes much of what was discussed above. Could we see a major war involving Israel during this next tetrad?"

These are definite signs of Judgement.

Take a look at the 3 solar eclipses on this chart below - The first was 3 April 33 AD. day of Crucifixion, the Second on March 20th,2015 and the last one Sept. 13, 2015.

Re: Sign Of Judgment? Total Solar Eclipse On March 20th Falls In The Middle Of The Four Blood Red Mo

Valerie
Thanks Tom, for posting the above link

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/the-blood-red-moons-of-2014-and-2015-an-omen-of-war-for-Israel

"This ancient tradition is even recorded in the Jewish Talmud. The following is from an article by Alf and Julie Saunders…

The Jewish Talmud (book of tradition / Interpretation) says; “When the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel. If its face is as red as blood, (it is a sign that) the sword is coming to the world.” Therefore: Lunar Eclipse = bad omen for the Jewish people and Israel; Blood Moon = sword coming; Solar Eclipse = bad omen for the world."

The chart below summarizes much of what was discussed above. Could we see a major war involving Israel during this next tetrad?"

These are definite signs of Judgement.

Take a look at the 3 solar eclipses on this chart below - The first was 3 April 33 AD. day of Crucifixion, the Second on March 20th,2015 and the last one Sept. 13, 2015.

P.S. For Your Interest re:

Take a look at the 3 solar eclipses on this chart above - The *First was 3 April 33* AD. day of Crucifixion, the *Second on March 20th,2015* and the last one Sept. 13, 2015.

Add only each of the first and second dates (separately) day, month, year; seem to give a clue to DAY 13 - Sept. 13, 2015

*First 3 + 4 + 3 + 3 = 13 3 April 33 AD Crucifixion

*Second 3 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 = 13 March 20, 2015

9 + 1 + 3 = 13 (September 13)

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 13

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/13.html

The number 13 is symbolic of rebellion and lawlessness. Nimrod, the mighty hunter who was 'before the Lord' (meaning he tried to take the place of God - Genesis 10:9), was the 13th in Ham's line (Ham was one of Noah's three sons who survived the flood). Thirteen represents all the governments created by men, and inspired by Satan, in outright rebellion against the Eternal.

The dragon, a symbol for Satan, is found 13 times in Revelation. Satan is behind all rebellion against God.

In Romans 1 the apostle Paul lists 23 characteristics of sinful people who have a debased or reprobate mind. The 13th characteristic is that they are haters of God (Romans 1:28 - 32).

Haman the Agagite had a decree signed on the thirteenth day of the first month that on the thirteenth day of the 12th month all Jews in the Persian Empire were to be killed (Esther 3:7 - 9).

The destruction of Jericho is stamped with the number 13, for the city was marched around for six straight days, and on the seventh day it was marched seven times, making thirteen total.

Read more on the number 13:

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/13.html

Hi Valerie!

Ever since my recent visit(s) down to my local DES office, I've had this feeling that these very well could be my/or our final visits--PERIOD!

Could it be that we'll be raptured some time during 2015, and will no longer worry about where our next meal ticket will be coming from? And that we very well could be eating at "the" banquet table of our precious LORD's!?!

I'm asking, b/c I would like to know if perhaps you too have been experiencing these same feelings as I?

Besides, God will "never" let anything happen to Israel, His wife, will He!? And that her enemies will be the ones whom will suffer "the" most losses.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy there is an excellent chance for the Rapture to take place this year.

With so much going on in the Middle East, and the whole world, we are seeing the birth pains, and the earth is trembling with wars, and rumors of wars. People are dying for their faith, and are being slaughtered. These are truly like revisiting in the times of Noah, where violence, lawlessness, & every evil under the sun was practiced. Till judgment fell. Like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, until judgment fell. Now we are living in the end days, and the Lord's wrath and judgment are about to fall on all the inhabitants of the Earth; Israel as well.

As far as Israel is concerned you know that according to scripture, there will be a horrific war and the Jewish people will suffer and die in the battle of Armageddon. Remember "Jacob's troubles" Jacob is Israel. However, there will be Jewish people left during Christ's return to Earth along with His Saints to fight the battle for them, for no one will be able to annihilate them in the future. They will be saved. The blinders will be lifted off their eyes as they beat their breasts as if they were mourning for the death of a first born, when they see Jesus the one that was crucified, their Messiah, coming second coming to Earth.

Matthew 24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Zecharian 12:10,11

Mourning the One they Pierced

10"I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. 11"In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo.…

There is much suffering and sorrow, for this world at hand. Only Jesus can change this upside down world, back upright, again, like it should be. In the end after all is said and done, it will be well worth it, for those who rely on Jesus as their Savior.

Jesus along with His Saints, will be victorious, and end all the wars, suffering on Earth will end...there will be Peace enforced by the Prince of Peace and King of Kings, our Lord and Savior, Jesus. The Jewish people will have their/our Messiah at last. We will have our Jesus Lord and Savior here once again to rule and reign on Earth. "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Amen!

Come Lord Jesus Come!

Valerie