Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Greatest Story Ever Told

From my THE ANSWER: Authentic Faith for an Uncertain World Bible, which is the New Century Version...that I feel compelled to share with you all.

Clearly, the great theme of the Bible is the person of Jesus Christ and His work of salvation for mankind. Christianity is rooted in the person of Jesus, and the best reason for believing that Christianity is true is Jesus. Throughout the Old Testament, the promises of His coming and His work are prophesied and graphically pictured in numerous types and symbols. We are shown that God has made Himself known in many ways--through the Jewish people, through the events of history, through the shape and form of the universe itself, and through visions and personal encounters with Him. But He has most supremely made Himself known in and through Jesus Christ. Through the incarnation of Christ, God has intervened decisively and directly in the world He created.

Until recent decades the question "Who is Jesus?" was not an issue. Jesus was precisely who the Bible said He was:
Jesus was not only a man, but He was God Himself, who had come down from the glory of heaven to walk on this earth and show us what God is like. He lived an exlemplary life, performed the signs and miracles that the Gospels said He did, taught what the New Testament said He taught, called together a group of disciples and was crucified, giving His life as a ransom for many. He was resurrected 3-days later, continued to teach His disciples, and then ascended into heaven back to God. He will come again to wrap up history and to usher in the full reign of God over all His creation.

Concerning the historical Jesus of Nazareth, John Stott wrote in his book %%bbCodeItem_2%%: "The person and work of Christ are the rock upon which the Christian religion is built. Take Christ from Christianity, and...there is practically nothing left. Christ is the center of Christianity; all else is circumference.

Today, however; many people would have us believe that Jesus was merely a social reference, who came to change society and free those people who were bound by injustice and oppression. Others say He came to show us His acts of love so that we might know how we should live. Some people will tell you that He was simply a misguided religious figure with no relevance for today.

But none of these are adequate to explain the Jesus Christ pictured clearly in the New Testament. In unmistakable language, Jesus is declared to be
"the image of the invisible God." "Through His power all things were made--things in heaven and on earth, things seen and unseen, all powers, authorities, lords, and rulers. All things were made though Christ and for Christ" (Colossians 1:15-16). He is the only begotten Son of God who died for sinners, bearing their transgressions upon the cross. And He demonstrated beyond all doubt that He was the divine Savior and Lord by being raised from the dead. "The Good News is about God's Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. As a man, He was born from the family of David. But through the Spirit of holiness He was appointed to be God's Son with great power by rising from the dead" (Romans 1:3-4).

I just felt that I needed to post you all a reminder of "the" one who loves us the most, and that person is none other than our dear Lord Himself, Jesus Christ. And that we should always keep our eyes on Him too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Greatest Story Ever Told

**BUMP UP!!!**

I meant to share with you all, that as I read the above in my above mentioned Bible...I suddenly had a Holy Ghost moment!!!

You see--I realized that that I actually did meet God, in my 3rd in a series of Rapture Dreams, several years ago. I didn't exactly see Jesus' face, for there was a light shining out from His face...as I was standing before Him in the spirit, for which He locked His eyes on my eyes. It was then that He transferred His loving thoughts my way, for which He told me that He loves me.

Anyhoo, I felt that I just "had" to share with you my HG moment I had experienced the other day. OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy