Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warning - It May have Already Started - Must Read.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

This is a Warning to all people here, the above snippet is taken from Hosea 4...and these few words may apply to what is happening right now as I type.

You may end up searching for a word, name, news, etc., on the internet, and you may be taken down, completely, unable to log back on, or worst, some people are receiving deadly viruses on their computer, and their computers, have kicked the bucket for good. Julie, one of our members, just wrote, it happened to her, and Texas Sue is another, and has been using the library's computer to communicate.

See: 'FUTURE OF ENTIRE INTERNET AT STAKE'

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1340431&cmd=show

Quote: Julie F - wrote

Hi Valerie and all,

my computer completely kicked the bucket.

I'm on my daughters iPad.

I miss RFTH

I wanted to let you all know that I tried posting something about Rockerfeller and what he said (very scary) and it completely kicked me off the internet.

We live in perilous times. May the Lord come quickly!

Thank you Valerie for everything and also to everyone here if we do not get to communicate much longer.

May Jesus bless you and keep you tucked under His wings!

Maranatha

Julie

To Everyone who posts, or reads at RFTH - Pray and ask God for Wisdom and discernment.

Each one of us, must lean on God for understanding, especially of the times we are living in. Today is all we have, and no one is promised tomorrow. Therefore, stay
strong in your faith in God, and Jesus the Son of God, our blessed Savior.
We're almost at the finish line, and we need to keep each other informed, and rely
on God, for answers.

All that is written here is for your knowledge, so that you might be well informed,
on the lack of freedom of rights we will soon be experiencing, in so called countries which have been living in freedom, for many prior years. However, CHANGE, has come, and some may already be experiencing dictatorship at present. We have been accustom too living in Countries who have believed freedom, and practiced it; the freedom of speech, written and spoke, especially on the internet.

In the very near future we may not be able to communicate on the internet any longer. Only God knows when that day will come. I want to tell you I've done my best, to keep this site up, and I don't know it's future. Like I stated today this
moment is all we can be certain of, we don't know what the next moment will bring.

Stay strong in your Christian faith, and know that I will meet each one of you in the very near future, at that Rapture Flight to Heaven.

In Jesus' Love,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Warning - It May have Already Started - Must Read.

Valerie,

My brother's business (as "all" other businesses do) relies very heavily on the internet; when comes to them receiving worldwide orders from all over the world...as well as domestic orders too.

So therefore--this whole thing with O is totally stupid AND idiotic!!! I hope 'n' pray that this idiocy "is" stopped in its tracks before this happens, and the the votes go totally against O, & his evil cohorts.

Maranatha!
Tammy