Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
By Feb. 26, 2015 Big Government Takeover of Internet will be Accomplished(FCC)

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Ever since being elected president, Obama’s style has been one of neutralizing and neutering

Neutralize Obama’s Hijacking of the Internet

Barack Obama is knocking all little people in civil society off the Information Highway—but leaving the coast clear for all Islamic terrorists.

Average citizens who depend on the Internet to get their message out will be ‘regulated’ off beginning three days from now, but ISIS which recruits new members from off the ‘Net will continue to send its threats and gruesome YouTubes online.

In fact, when all regulations from Obama’s 332-page book of ‘Net Neutrality’ are in place, only governments and terrorists will be free to blog and post.

Obama calls his takeover of the public’s most reliable means of communication, “Net Neutrality”. But in reality, it’s an overnight Hijacking of the common man’s Information Highway.

“Quickly and quietly”, high-handed Barack Obama and the Democrats are working on hijacking the Information Highway. (Canada Free Press, Feb. 12, 2015)

“Big Government takeover of the Internet will become a fait accomplished by February 26, 2015, with a Federal Communications Commission (FCC ) vote. By the time the public becomes aware of it, the Internet will already belong to Obama.

“Suffering in silence with no means of communication to others is exactly what Obama wants on his mission for his ever-expanding ‘Fundamental Transformation of the Free West’.”

In fact, after Feb. 26, stories such as this one will never be able to find their way to you.

“This is a massive power grab and government at its worst,” FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai told talk show host Mark Levin last week.

FCC members like Pai have been ordered to stay mum on the 332-page Obama plan that changes forever the average Joe’s access to the Worldwide Net.

“If I get in trouble, so be it,” Pai told Levin.

“Community organizers running governments always hide their dirty tricks behind innocuous sounding names. ObamaCare was first the Affordable Health Care Act. Hijacking the Information Highway sounds so much less lethal when it’s introduced to the masses as ‘Net Neutrality’. (CFP)

“The Federal Elections Commission (FEC) getting to regulate every word by popular major news outlets like Drudge is only one side of the government grab.

“Not everybody who tweets, blogs or shares their views on social media is a potential enemy of the state. Millions use the ‘Net to keep in touch with loved ones stationed at lonely military posts; to stay up to date with children living on college campuses away from home and for keeping distant grandparents in the family loop.

“Obama’s takeover of the Internet will keep families from reaching out online to loved ones by making internet access unaffordable to them.

Pai warns, “First, the claim that President Obama’s plan to regulate the Internet does not include rate regulation is flat-out false.”

You never did get to keep the doctor you liked, or the health care insurance you chose.

You can apply the same outcome for your internet server.

Ever since being elected president, Obama’s style has been one of neutralizing and neutering.

‘Neutralizing’ is the polite description Obama counts on the mainstream media to get across to the public at large on his patent refusal to identify Islamic terrorism for what it is.

‘Neutralize’ is what Marxist Obama has tried to do to all resisters to his destructive policies.

‘Neutralization’ is the ultimate state he intends for all Christians, TEA Party members, constitution lovers, second amendment advocates after they’ve been thoroughly smeared as bible thumpers, domestic terrorists, bigots and racists by his friends in the mainstream media.

‘Neutering’ is what Obama is now trying to do to legions of civilians who depend on the Internet as their main means of communication. This kind of neutering, in effect, ‘neuters’ the typing fingers of all Internet users.

Forget NSA, the FBI the CIA, and all warnings sent by Edward Snowden. They’ve got nothing on how Net Neutrality will silence you

Some day in the near future when you type in the words “Islamic terrorists” in an Internet post, you will be knocked off the Net and find it all but impossible to climb back on again.Forget NSA, the FBI the CIA, and all warnings sent by Edward Snowden. They’ve got nothing on how Net Neutrality will silence you.

Inundate your senators, congressmen and representatives with messages demanding to keep Internet access free to the masses.

Out-twitter and out-Facebook ISIS. The public at large, who outnumber the terrorists, should find this an easy mission.

Fight Obama’s dangerous Net Neutrality with every ounce of energy you have.

Read more:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/69974

"“Big Government takeover of the Internet will become a fait accomplished by February 26, 2015, with a Federal Communications Commission (FCC ) vote. By the time the public becomes aware of it, the Internet will already belong to Obama."

Re: By Feb. 26, 2015 Big Government Takeover of Internet will be Accomplished(FCC)

We're going to have to make new changes, so that you and I are not taken off the internet permanently.

Please read: the two threads I posted today...about the take over of the Internet by Obama.

If you find yourself all of a sudden off line, and are not able to get on line once again, it may not be your server, your computer, or even a virus, it will be Big Gov.

Obama, making sure that the harmless, little person you and I are removed, and the terrorist continue to make their youtube videos etc.

This was pushed through with little if any, information bringing it to the attention of the general public.

I ADVISE EVERYONE HERE, PLEASE, WATCH WHAT YOU POST FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND LET US KNOW IF ANYONE HEARS ANYTHING MORE, ABOUT THIS SITUATION.

GOD HELP US, AND GET US OUT OF HERE TODAY, I PRAY...THE DEVIL ROAMS THE EARTH AND SEEKS WHO HE SHOULD KILL AND DESTROY. MAY GOD'S WARRIOR ANGELS SURROUND YOUR HOMES, FAMILIES, SCHOOLS, AND CHURCHES, AND MAY JESUS REIGN AND REMAIN IN YOUR HEART NOW AND FOREVERMORE.

PLEASE GIVE US SOME FEEDBACK, ON WHAT PRECAUTION WE CAN TAKE SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO STAY ONLINE...FOR A BIT LONGER IF POSSIBLE.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Re: By Feb. 26, 2015 Big Government Takeover of Internet will be Accomplished(FCC)

There are 2 things that we must do for the next few days. First, we must contact our U.S. representatives and senators about this issue. It's too late now to send them snail-mails, so we will have to email them and/or call them, and ask them to stop this.

Second, we must pray. The Restrainer hasn't left this planet yet; the Holy Spirit is still restraining evil. We must pray that He will restrain this, by thwarting Obama's wicked plot against the Internet.

Kathy G.

One more thing. We need to get the word out, and fast. I suggest that every member who has a Facebook page post this information on your page, and that you all email all of your Christian friends, in particular. I have already posted the link on my Facebook page.

Kathy G.
One more thing. We need to get the word out, and fast. I suggest that every member who has a Facebook page post this information on your page, and that you all email all of your Christian friends, in particular. I have already posted the link on my Facebook page.

Kathy, getting the word out as fast as we can, is important too, so that everyone is informed and aware on what has taken place right under our noses, in secret. Place it on your facebook accounts, tweet, email, call, do everything possible, in your power.
Pray, and keep the faith, God will see us through it all. Do something, better than nothing, it's important to all of us. We're in the last moments here on earth now,
and this is no time to quit; it's time to do all you are able too, for God's Honor and glory, which belong to Him alone.

Thanks for posting this on face book Kathy, God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Valerie, Kathy, Sue (mods)
I'm trying to understand about what this means,
Is there a vote coming up?
Will there be some other fee to use the internet?
People search for all kinds of terms because of news articles, trying to understand information.
The Lord ultimately is in control of all that is going on. He will bring to pass fulfillment of prophecy because He is God.
Fear not, trust God for every day of our life here, and trust God with the future.
He has given us the Holy Spirit living inside us, and ability to have on the armour of Ephesians 6. We have the ability to stand for Jesus, because of the Holy Spirit. No law can take the Holy Spirit from us. So we walk in faith, not fear.
Our Abba Father is still on the throne of heaven, all things in heaven and on earth are under His control. If one of us or all of us are not able to be on internet, then this too has been allowed or planned under God's plan for a reason.
It would be a learning experience for us and trial of our faith without that technology.
Generations never had the internet and they remained Christian. We have the word of God, the bible.

2Timothy 1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Keep looking up, our hope is in heaven, in God who is still on the throne, above all earthly or heavenly powers.

Hi Regina & Everyone,

Here is the latest so far;

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

OVERNIGHT TECH: GOP looks to make final net neutrality arguments

By Julian Hattem and Mario Trujillo - 02/24/15 07:01 PM EST
THE LEDE: Congressional Republicans are gearing up for a final show of criticism before the Federal Communications Commission votes to institute tough net neutrality rules on Thursday.

Two separate House panels will hold hearings on the new rules Wednesday, which will likely serve as forums for tongue-lashing of the FCC's leadership. The agency's action to reclassify broadband as a "telecommunications" service "injects a great deal of uncertainty into the future of the Internet," majority staffers on the Energy and Commerce subcommittee on Technology wrote in a memo ahead of the morning hearing. The session is billed as an opportunity to examine the "uncertain future of the Internet" due to the regulations.

Lawmakers in the House Oversight Committee will aim their fire at concerns about undue coordination between the FCC and the White House. That session follows an effort by Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) to get hold of unredacted emails sent between the agency and the president's office and heightened scrutiny into pressure the administration may have applied.
Without representatives from the FCC, however, the arguments will likely be somewhat one-sided. Chairman Tom Wheeler declined to testify before the Oversight Committee earlier this week, saying that he would be glad to appear but needed more notice. The panel had still not announced witnesses as of Tuesday evening.

The Commerce subcommittee will hear from four outside witnesses, only one of whom -- Public Knowledge head Gene Kimmelman -- supports the looming FCC rules. Former Rep. Rick Boucher (D-Va.), industry analyst and Georgetown professor Larry Downes and Information Technology and Innovation Foundation founder Robert Atkinson will all offer warnings against the FCC imposing Title II rules on broadband networks

Read more:

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/overnights/233734-overnight-tech-hill-gop-looks-to-make-final-net-neutrality

FCC Approves Sweeping Internet Regulation Plan, Obama Accused of Meddling FCC

February 26,2015
(FOX NEWS)—The Federal Communications Commission on Thursday adopted sweeping new regulations sought by President Obama for how Americans use and do business on the Internet, in a party-line vote that is sure to be challenged by the broadband industry.

The commission, following a contentious meeting, voted 3-2 to adopt its so-called net neutrality plan—a proposal that remained secret in the run-up to the final vote.

On its surface, the plan is aimed at barring service providers from creating paid "fast lanes" on the Internet, which consumer advocates and Internet companies worry would edge out cash-strapped startups and smaller Internet-based businesses. Chairman Tom Wheeler said it would ensure an "open, unfettered network."

But the rules, more broadly, would put the Internet in the same regulatory camp as the telephone by classifying it like a public utility, meaning providers like Comcast or Verizon would have to act in the "public interest" when providing a mobile connection to your home or phone.

Republican Commissioner Ajit Pai, who delivered some of the most scathing criticism of the plan Thursday, warned the policy represents a "monumental shift" to "government control of the Internet."

Further, he accused the FCC of bending to the will of Obama, who last fall came out in favor of such a sweeping regulatory plan.

Pai said the FCC was reversing course from past positions for one reason: "President Obama told us to do so."

He warned of a litany of negative consequences, intended or not, from the net neutrality plan. He said it allows rate regulation—and, ultimately, rates will go up and broadband service will slow.

Pai said that while the plan defers a decision on applying a service fee to Internet bills—much like is applied to phone bills—that surely will change.

"The order explicitly opens the door to billions of dollars in new taxes," he said. "Read my lips: More new taxes are coming. It's just a matter of when."

Further, he pointed to slower Internet speeds in Europe, which largely treats the Internet as a public utility, in warning that the additional regulation will lead to less investment and slower speeds in the U.S. as well.

"The Internet is not broken. There is no problem for the government to solve," Pai said.

Fellow Republican member Michael O'Rielly called the plan a "monumental and unlawful power grab."

Republican lawmakers, as well, blasted the proposal as an antiquated solution that would hurt, not help, Internet innovation.

"The Obama Administration needs to get beyond its 1930s rotary-telephone mindset and embrace the future," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said in a statement.

While the broadband industry is expected to sue, Republicans in Congress said they will try to pass legislation scrapping the rules, although it's unlikely that such a bill would be signed into law by Obama....

http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/2015/02/fcc-approves-sweeping-internet.html

The Imminency of Yet Another Government Power Grab

WRITTEN BY: ANDY WOODS FEBRUARY 25, 2015

And This Time the Internet is at Stake

Our world is about to change for the worse. Tomorrow the three Democrat majority on the FCC will most likely vote to allow the government to regulate the Internet in the same way it regulates broadcast television and telecoms. Such a move will grant to the government the power to regulate the Internet as a public utility. As this happens, the free exchange of ideas that we find on the Internet will eventually become a thing of the past. Our internet accessibility will ultimately resemble more like what is experienced in Venezuela, Cuba, China, or Korea rather than what we have enjoyed since the Internet’s inception. Beyond this, a hidden tax will now be levied via our Broadband provider. This Federal administrative fee will be much like what we see in our monthly phone bill.

This latest government power grab is all part of the fundamental transformation of America that Obama promised when he first ran for President back in 2008. Remember, they took over the healthcare industry in Obama’s first term. In so doing they confiscated one sixth of the American economy through Obamacare. We later discovered that this was something that they felt we needed since we apparently weren’t sophisticated enough to understand the benefits of universal and government-run healthcare. According to Gruber, Obamacare’s architect, the stealth government takeover of the healthcare industry was necessary due to “the stupidity of the American voter.” Notice how these people look at us, with absolute derision and condescension. They also promised that “if you like your doctor you can keep it.” That promise has turned out to be completely and totally fallacious, a lie in other words. Most recently they passed executive amnesty. They did so with no statutory authority.

Now the Internet is within their sights. Sadly, this is all once again being done with virtually no public scrutiny, notification, or national debate. The massive regulations that are about to be imposed by the FCC upon the unsuspecting American people apparently will not be released until after tomorrow’s vote. Thus, this will be yet another case of “we have to pass the legislation before we can find out what is in it.” By the time most Americans wake up and smell the coffee it will likely be too late. Our only hope will be to try to stop the FCC in court. Personally, I don’t have much hope that our judges will stop the FCC given the Supreme Court’s recent decision to uphold Obamacare despite its blatant lack of Constitutionality. While I remain thankful for a courageous lower court Federal District Court judge who recently had the intestinal fortitude to place an injunction on executive and amnesty, it remains unclear how the higher courts will decide or how long this injunction will last.

What we have seen over the last six years is one government power grab after another by our Federal government in general and the executive branch in particular. Given fallen human nature and the government’s seemingly unquenchable lust for power, I really don’t see things changing for the better in the immediate future. Our only real hope is prayer, an authentic spiritual awakening, an alteration in the thinking of the believer whereby they again see themselves as stewards over our republic, and a return to the concept of limited government that is so clearly outlined in our Constitution. Until these things happen, may God have mercy on us.

http://thewordonpolitics.com/the-imminency-of-yet-another-government-power-grab/