Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Your Prayers, Please

For nearly a week now I have had severe Sciatic pain running down my back to my left leg and it hurts so much that I can barely walk. Please pray for healing for me and relief from this pain.

You all have been so faithful in praying for me, and I appreciate that so much. There are so many of us with pain and health problems, like Valerie, Texas Sue, Steve O., and other brothers and sisters here who need prayer also. Oh, how I long for the Lord's return, where there will be no more pain or sorrow and He will wipe the tears from our eyes.

Re: Need Your Prayers, Please

Am, & will be praying for you, Lisaleenie.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Lisaleenie, gladly prayers are going to the throne of grace for you.
Jesus loves you, and He has authority to heal. He sent His disciples to heal the sick, so we know that He hears our prayers for you. Praise God, Lisa, the Lord sees you and hears.

I'm praying for you dear sister.

Lisaleenie

You will be in my prayers. I know what its like to hurt bad and I still do this day. May God bless you and heal you.

Lisaleenie
For nearly a week now I have had severe Sciatic pain running down my back to my left leg and it hurts so much that I can barely walk. Please pray for healing for me and relief from this pain.

You all have been so faithful in praying for me, and I appreciate that so much. There are so many of us with pain and health problems, like Valerie, Texas Sue, Steve O., and other brothers and sisters here who need prayer also. Oh, how I long for the Lord's return, where there will be no more pain or sorrow and He will wipe the tears from our eyes.

Praying for you Lisaleenie, many times over; each and every time the good Lord brings you to mind on a daily basis. May the good Lord have mercy and heal you from this annoying chronic pain, which I'm quiet familiar with, many times over.

Lord have mercy on our dear Sister in Christ Lisaleenie, and heal her from this and all chronic pain wherever it may be on her body; in Jesus holy name I pray, Amen & Amen!

Lisaleenie I am believing for a complete healing for you this very day.

In Jesus Love, Prayerfully,

Valerie

Dear Tammy, Regina, Heidi, Tom D., and Valerie, thank you all so much for your prayers. They are very much needed and appreciated.

Valerie, I am doing my best to hold onto the throne of grace and believe for my healing, too! God is our hope and our healer.

Dear Valerie, thank you so much for putting this prayer request as a sticky.

I am still in a great deal of pain. There hasn't been any improvement. It is still very painful to get up and down, to stand, and especially to walk. Just turning from side to side in bed is so very painful. I would appreciate your continued prayers, everyone. Thank you!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Yes Lisaleenie! You are in my prayers! Tonight is a night for prayers for health, also on JohnMcTernan's site.
http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?page_id=31527
On this page is a link to Leading Edge Radio Network, the program starts at 6pm Pacific time
Lisa, there is chat, where prayer request can be made and have more prayers sent for you
Sending love to you.

Lisaleenie
Dear Valerie, thank you so much for putting this prayer request as a sticky.

I am still in a great deal of pain. There hasn't been any improvement. It is still very painful to get up and down, to stand, and especially to walk. Just turning from side to side in bed is so very painful. I would appreciate your continued prayers, everyone. Thank you!

Lisaleenie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still in great deal of pain. I will continue to keep you in my daily prayers. May the good Lord have mercy on you dear one in Jesus, and remove all pain from you, this day forward is my prayer and hope.

Let God's peace and serenity rest upon you, like a divine soft white dove descending from heaven, resting and comforting you day and night. May Jesus hold you close in His arms, my precious Sister in Christ, until you only feel His love and no more pain. God loves you, and so do I. In Jesus name, I ask the Lord our God to show His favor, and mercy upon you this day. For you already have His love. Amen.

Please remember me in your prayers, there's so much happening, especially now, that I need the guidance of God's Holy Spirit to continue, doing what the Lord, had set me out to do. Today was a good day for me, thanks be to God, tomorrow, only God knows what lies ahead for me.

Prayerfully,
In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Regina and Valerie, thank you both so much for your continued prayers for me. I'm still in quite a lot of pain, so your prayers are very much needed and appreciated. And thank you, Regina, for the link to John McTernan's site.

Valerie, I just finished praying for you, dear sister, for the Lord to remove your pain and bless you with His healing touch. I also pray that He leads you and guides you in the difficult job of moderating and blesses you financially, but also gives you wisdom as to what He has put in your heart to do here.

Thanks Lisaleenie,

For your kind remarks, and especially for your prayers for me.
The Lord is blessing me daily, with His wisdom, and understanding.
I'm just a instrument, which the Lord uses in whatever way He wills.

Please be assured I remember you daily in my prayers and will continue, to seek
the Lord in your favor. Jesus has empathy for all those who suffer, for He became Man yet fully God, and suffered in Human flesh as well.

One day there will be no more pain or suffering for us, for we will be made whole, liken unto the Lord's body, incorruptible. This corruptible body will put on the incorruptible one; and that day is closer than before, of His return for His Bride.

Stay strong, dear Sister in Christ, May the Lord have mercy, upon all of us, who have sinned and have come short of His Glory. May the Holy Spirit the Comforter, be your constant companion, as we draw nearer to the day, of Jesus' return for His own.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on your servant Lisaleenie. Amen! & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Dear Valerie, I so appreciate your daily prayers for me. Thank you for your words of encouragement. That means a lot, dear sister. I just finished praying for you, too, especially for your health.

Thanks so much Lisaleenie, it's so good to know you have taken the time to pray for me as well; may God grant you the desires of your heart, dear Sister in Christ.

God is holding me up, and I'm making it a day at a time; may God continue to hold you up, and may our prayers be fruitful and multiple in blessings for each other.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, Valerie. Very much needed and appreciated. I just finished praying for you, too, dear sister.

Well, when it rains, it pours. The sciatic pain seems to be slightly better, but because of my poor immune system, I have started to develop a condition called, "thrush" in the back of my throat. It is a yeast infection in the throat and I have a white pus nodule in the back of my throat and it is red and inflamed around it. The Hospice doctor prescribed an oral suspension that I have to swish in my mouth and gargle and swallow afterwards. Well, that anti-fungal/antibiotic solution causes pain in my stomach and diarrhea. I am supposed to do this rinse 4 times a day for 7 days, and it this affects me like this for the first dose, how can I handle this 4 times a day?

Valerie, I am so tired of living like this. I try my best to stay positive in my faith and be cheerful, but sometimes it just feels like it's too much, you know what I mean? There are times like this when I think that if I had not elected to have that surgery to save my life, I could have been home with the Lord already. But in spite of my discouragement, I thank God for His lovingkindness, compassion, and His mercy upon my life. He is there, and He does sustain me every day. God is good, and I know that there is always hope in God, no matter what trials come my way.

Love to you, dear sister.

Lisaleenie, there is a powerful prayer in a Christian book that I read. the name of the book is "Unbroken curses" by Rebecca Brown and Daniel Yoder. the book is about spiritual warfare. at the very end of the book, there is a chapter entitled "the court of final appeal", The author Rebecca, talks about how she prayed to God as if she was in His court and appealed her case. God granted her the request she made and she and her husband had relief from a problem that they have been suffering from for years.

It is a very good book and it is available on youtube. I don't want to post a link here without the approval of the moderators (although this is a Christian book and totally in line with the Bible)

if you want to listen to the chapter "the court of final appeal" then Google "unbroken curses" by Rebecca Brown. the book is 4 1/2 hours. I just checked where that chapter starts, it starts around 4:14 minutes.

Lisaleenie, of course, this is totally up to you and you don't have to go by my suggestions and listen to this. However, this book helped me a lot, especially that prayer. when I prayed like that , I got some breakthroughs.

God bless

So sorry to hear about the thrush and stomach and also other adding to you Lisa. A suggestion to consider, is

Saccharomyces boulardii which is a probiotic. It has helped me in the past. It helps rebalance the gut with good bacteria and may help you get over the diarrhea and thrush in addition to the swish and swallow med the doctor ordered.
It is over the counter. I have purchased it on Amazon.com. A local pharmacy or health store may carry it.
When I ordered it online, it arrived quickly.

Lisa, sending prayer for you, every spiritual attack against you resisted in Jesus name, the blood of Jesus having bought life for you. Abba Father, please lift Lisaleenie in Your arms and carry her through each moment now, giving comfort and peace. Please quiet this storm of illness. Lisaleenie, In the name of Jesus, your throat, stomach and intestines be made completely healthy by the power and authority of Jesus, be to you according to the will of God.

We love you Lisa. We all need one anothers prayers. Please continue to let us know how we may pray for you.

Lisaleenie
Thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, Valerie. Very much needed and appreciated. I just finished praying for you, too, dear sister.

Well, when it rains, it pours. The sciatic pain seems to be slightly better, but because of my poor immune system, I have started to develop a condition called, "thrush" in the back of my throat. It is a yeast infection in the throat and I have a white pus nodule in the back of my throat and it is red and inflamed around it. The Hospice doctor prescribed an oral suspension that I have to swish in my mouth and gargle and swallow afterwards. Well, that anti-fungal/antibiotic solution causes pain in my stomach and diarrhea. I am supposed to do this rinse 4 times a day for 7 days, and it this affects me like this for the first dose, how can I handle this 4 times a day?

Valerie, I am so tired of living like this. I try my best to stay positive in my faith and be cheerful, but sometimes it just feels like it's too much, you know what I mean? There are times like this when I think that if I had not elected to have that surgery to save my life, I could have been home with the Lord already. But in spite of my discouragement, I thank God for His lovingkindness, compassion, and His mercy upon my life. He is there, and He does sustain me every day. God is good, and I know that there is always hope in God, no matter what trials come my way.

Love to you, dear sister.

Somebody's Praying for Me

Lisaleenie, Your prayers are so much appreciated Sis, I had a good day today, I could actually cook a good nutritious supper. There are days I can't do that at all, because I have no strength to stand near the stove and cook without my legs giving out. I know your prayers have lifted me up to the Lord, and God has granting me, this day, to enjoy something many take for granted. I thank God for His Mercy, and for your prayers. I too continue to pray for you asking the Lord to have mercy on you this very day, to give you what only God can give.

I have much empathy for you dear Sister in Christ, and there by the grace of God go I. I know exactly what you are saying being so tired of living like this; for I myself have faced these similar thoughts . Only by the grace of God I'm still here, for whatever purpose I am of use to God and His perfect plan. I prayed and asked the Lord back in 2003 to let me live and see my grandchildren, that was 12 years ago.
The oldest will be 10 this year, and the youngest 8. I'm glad I lived, to see them, even though the chronic pain and suffering had made me think otherwise. Lisaleenie, the Lord has a special plan in mind for you as well, as His child; and you may not understand it, or see the purpose in it, but there is a perfect plan and purpose; that maybe until you get to heaven, then you'll have your answers. He loves you,
and you are special to Him, and He understands how you feel, and has only the best for you in mind, as He does for all His children.

I'm glad to hear some of your pain has subsided, and I'm still praying for all of it to leave in Jesus name, this very day. May that thrush in your throat leave where it came from never to bother you again, so you won't have to take that medication that makes you sick.

Just think, that no matter what we go through in this life, the Lord is aware of it all. God told us that He would never allow us to handle more than we are able too and His mercy, is always at hand. His mercy is either, a miracle, a healing, or being taken home by dying; better still by the soon Rapture. We have a promise from the Lord that we will be made whole, and no more, pain, tears or suffering when we reach Heaven. That time is so close now, as I believe the Rapture, is ever so imminent, that before, I finish typing, we might be home with the Lord.

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He did say it would be worth it. Just think one day very soon, all of this will become a distant memory, almost like a dream, therefore, let us dwell on what our future with the Lord will soon be, and not what we are experiencing right now. May God's Healing Rain, fall upon you this very day is my prayer....total healing...from head to toes.

Healing Rain is Falling Down;

Let it Rain

God is with you, and He is compassionate, his lovingkindness is everlasting, and He comforts us through all of our trials, as a loving and caring Father God is.
I know our Savior lives, therefore, we can face tomorrow.

Because He lives I can Face Tomorrow

We ask God's Help us to take it One Day at a Time; and God does help us through Jesus.

One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Dear Heidi, Regina, and Valerie,

I am sitting here, literally sobbing. But it is a good cry. After reading your words of love and encouragement, I felt the Holy Spirit just wash over me, and ministered to me. I have renewed hope that everything is going to be all right.

Heidi, thank you so much for your prayers and your telling me about "Unbroken curses." I am looking forward to looking that up and reading it.

Regina, I also want to thank you for your prayers, also, and for the advice about the pro-biotics. Your prayers were heard, because I no longer have the diarrhea or the severe pain when I take the medication!!

Valerie, oh my heart just melted at your words, and the songs just ministered to me so much. I, too, have a lot of empathy for what you go through on a daily basis. Prayers went out for you again this morning. I so appreciate your words of encouragement, especially coming from a person who is in the same boat as I am. You are so right...the Lord has us here for a purpose.

Thank you, dear sisters, for your advice, prayers, songs, and words of encouragement. Much love to you all. Your prayers are making a difference.

Dear Lisaleenie, I was worried after suggesting this book to you because, even though it is totally up to you whether you want to check it out or not, I got worried about having made suggestions of things for you to do when you are not well.
Please don't worry about having to check it out or give me any feedback.
I will continue to pray for you. Looking forward to giving you a big hug in heaven.

Dear Lisaleenie, I am so sorry to hear about all the problems that you are having right now. Praying that God will erase all the pain, and remove all the roots of the health problems you have had. I know that God is faithful and He heals. All of these attacks that we have been having are from the enemy making his last ditch efforts to cause us misery. His future is the lake of fire and it is not too far off. That cheers me up. Keep you chin up Lisaleenie, we are leaving here soon.

Dear Leenie, please let us know how you are doing. Prayers are going up for you from all here and God hears. God bless, Sue

Dear Heidi, thank you for giving me the head's up about the book. I did google it, but unfortunately there was no link to upload it....only offered to buy it through Amazon. I got my computer hacked last year (they were foreign hackers that got past my Norton Internet Security), and it cost me $350.00 to fix the problem, so I will not purchase anything on line where I would have to put my personal information or credit card number.

Oh, and Heidi, I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I will pray for the Lord to heal you. Thank you so much for your prayers for me.

Dear Texas Sue, thank you, also, for your prayers for me. You are so right, the enemy attacked me really hard....not only physically but emotionally as well. I was just so discouraged and depressed....it was hard for me to get out of bed, and that's not me. But the good news is, the Lord is hearing your prayers. My back is a bit better, and the thrush in the back of my throat is better, too. The Lord has lifted my emotions to where I am feeling stronger, also. So your prayers are being heard! Thank you all so much!

I am so glad that you are feeling better. That is super good news. Keep on keeping on dear friend because we are leaving soon, MUST be this year the way all signs are converging so we don't have much longer to wait. YAY!!!! :)

Lisaleenie, thank you so much for praying for me. That is so nice of you.

If you want to check out the book, then go to Youtube first then enter "unbroken curses, Rebecca Brown" and the book is available to listen to.

although it was a bit sad at times, I enjoyed reading the story of how the author met this Jewish guy who became a Christian and they got married. then he was persecuted a lot by his family for converting to Christianity and they made his life and that of Rebecca a nightmare. They were also under a lot of spiritual attacks and were barely hanging in there anymore. That's when a friend of Rebecca gave her a word of knowledge and said something like "when everything else fails, go to God's court"

Rebecca looked this up in the Bible and saw the passages were it talks about God being the judge and going to His court...... so without telling her husband, she prepared everything she wanted to say to God and all the appeals she had. (she was worried her husband might think she was being silly if she told him what she was doing). so one night while her husband was sleeping, she went to God's court and appealed her case. a few days later, their problems were fixed for the first time and then somebody gave her this word of knowledge "the court judged in your favor" and Rebecca broke into tears.

writing this to you, made me want more and more to go ahead and pray like I am in God's court and appeal my case to him. I have been going through a lot.

Love you sis.

Dear Texas Sue, thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement. Oh, I hope it is soon that we are going home! I'm hanging on because I really want to be alive when the rapture comes.

Dear Heidi, thank you for the head's up about the book on Youtube. I will check it out. Prayed for you again, sis. How are you feeling?

Lisaleenie, thank you so much for your prayers dear sister. I have been very sick for almost 3 weeks, today is the first day I feel much better. It is so kind of you to pray for me when you are going through so much.
I am still praying for you.
Love you

Heidi, I was just asking how you were on your video thread of Mark. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I covered all basis in my prayer for you: physical, emotional, and spiritual. I will continue praying. And thank you so much for your prayers for me! Please pray that the sciatic pain leaves completely and that the Lord completely heals the thrush and keep all pain from me in the Name of Jesus.

Much love to you, too, dear sister.

Lisaleenie, thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate it. I will pray for your healing and that the pain will be gone.

Oh,you're welcome, Heidi! And thank you for your prayers for me, too. Pain is still there, but getting better. I took the last of the 7 day medication for the thrush of my throat, and I hope and pray that the infection will go away.

Love and hugs!

Just wanted to give an update to those who have been praying for me. The Lord has heard your prayers, and I want to thank each and every one of you! The sciatic pain is so much better now, and it looks like the medication cleared the thrush infection in my throat. I have been having some pain in my right side and in my right shoulder, in which the Hospice doctor thinks that the cancer spread to my shoulder. But I do take medication every 6 hours to try and keep it under control, and the Lord does sustain me on a daily basis. So your prayers are being heard, thank you all!

And Valerie, I wrote you a post on Kathy's thread in case you didn't see it. Like I said, I pray for you on a daily basis, along with those here who need prayer as well.

Love to you all!

Lisaleenie,

I'm so glad to hear about your recent update, that the sciatic pain is much better and the thrush is healed. Thanks be to God, and His loving kindness, and mercy, upon His children. May God continue to sustain you daily and meet all of your needs, dear Sister in Christ. May we continue to hear more good reports from you.

I so appreciate your precious prayers, God is hearing and answering them too. The good Lord sustains me daily as well, and I'm most grateful, for having mercy on me, as well.

I will continue to remember you in my daily prayers Lisaleenie, along with Karen, and others, who are suffering souls as well. May God continue to do a good thing in all, so that many more can come in thanksgiving of a good report, in prayer, for their release of pain and suffering, which is afflicting God's children in these end days.

Soon, we'll have eternal relief from pain and suffering, when the Lord comes at the Rapture for His Bride.

May the good Lord touch you this very day, and may all the pain leave for good. Amen!

Look up, our redemption draws nigh!

Jesus is Coming!

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie

Please note, I read and replied to your post on Kathy's thread too.

Lisaleenie, this Today's Promise from Scripture is for you and all of God's people who are afflicted. Read and be blessed.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks. (Psalm 18:27)

Humble are the people of God and they will be saved! Humble are they that trust upon Christ for they have given up hope in their own worth, power, and strength to sustain themselves. All will be saved who reject themselves and trust upon the life, death, resurrection, ascension, and diety of Christ Jesus. They shall taste the life everlasting!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=85

To read updated daily promises click the url above and then at the link above, on the right hand side, click next promise, until you come to your Month and day at present.

Dear Valerie, thank you so much for your faithfulness in praying for me every day. Please know that I am doing the same for you, dear sister. I am so glad that He sustains you like He does me, and that our prayers are being heard. God is good!

Also, thank you for posting the daily devotional for me and all those who are hurting. I have put the link in my favorites.

Love and hugs to you!

Lisaleenie,

Your welcome, and I appreciate and thank you for praying for me as well. Our Lord and God is more than sustaining me, to go forth daily, which I'm most grateful to our Father in Heaven.

I'm still remembering you and other suffering souls, in my prayers.

God hears and answers prayers in His perfect timing, and for His plans and purpose, for each of His children.

May God give you strength to continue your journey here on Earth, until Jesus comes to
take us home soon. Maranatha! God Bless, Valerie

Lisaleenie I'm still

God Bless~ Valerie

Dear Lisaleenie, Valerie, Steve, Tom, Regina, and all who are suffering or dealing with physical challenges of any kind, we are all about to be set free of that forever!! Rejoicing that God is at any moment now sending Jesus to come and change us from corrupt to incorruptible, from mortal to immortal and bring us home to the Father of Lights with Whom is no changing nor shadow of turning. A new day is on the way!

Dear Valerie, thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, dear sister! I had a couple of rough days in pain this past week, but the Lord sustained me and I am feeling better, thanks to your prayers and for the prayers of my brothers and sisters. I pray for you, too, on a daily basis, and for the others here who are in need of prayer. I also pray for this website.

Dear Texas Sue, thank you for all the prayers, and giving those of us who struggle with physical problems on a daily basis encouragement that soon our dear Lord is going to come for us and we will not be suffering forever.

Thank all of you for your prayers. They are being heard.

Lisaleenie
Dear Valerie, thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, dear sister! I had a couple of rough days in pain this past week, but the Lord sustained me and I am feeling better, thanks to your prayers and for the prayers of my brothers and sisters. I pray for you, too, on a daily basis, and for the others here who are in need of prayer. I also pray for this website.

Dear Texas Sue, thank you for all the prayers, and giving those of us who struggle with physical problems on a daily basis encouragement that soon our dear Lord is going to come for us and we will not be suffering forever.

Thank all of you for your prayers. They are being heard.

Lisaleenie

Praise God, for His loving kindness towards His children.

You're welcome...God hears and answers, accordingly, and soon we can thank our Lord and God in person.

"Be still and know that (HE) is God."

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Valerie, Thank you for your continued prayers for me. Very much needed and appreciated. I pray for you, too, on a daily basis. How is the pain and the weakness in your legs? And how's it going doing chores around the house? I know that can be really difficult when you're in pain.

Lisaleenie
Dear Valerie, Thank you for your continued prayers for me. Very much needed and appreciated. I pray for you, too, on a daily basis. How is the pain and the weakness in your legs? And how's it going doing chores around the house? I know that can be really difficult when you're in pain.

Lisaleenie,

I too appreciate your prayers for me, they are precious.

Some days are better than others, and some days
I just have to rest, for most of the day, to difficult and painful do much of anything.

My husband helps me daily, without his help, I would be in serious trouble.
My legs are still very weak, but I force myself to walk inside the house with help
from a cane, or walker, until my legs gives out, sometimes within a couple of minutes.

The chores are very split, my husband does those that are impossible for me to do; like carrying heavy objects, laundry up from the laundry room, taking out the trash, taking the dog for a walk, vacuuming, helping to set the table, going food shopping, buying cooked food when I'm unable to stand or sit on a stool, for any length of time, in order to prepare and cook a meal. He also does the driving, taking me to my doctor appointments, etc. and visiting our children and grandchildren. Cleaning the yard and watering flowers and plants, even does the ironing as I'm not able to hold the iron in my hands without pain or dropping it. There is much more....!

I have a few good days now and then, when I'm able to move more freely, with minimal pain. These days I try to do as much as I can however, I pay for it dearly the very next few days. However, there have been days, too, that at the end of a day I'm in tears, as the pain increases and only prayer seems to help make it subside.

Like I said Lisaleenie, God has sustained me to this day, and I do what I can do,
when I am able too. It's far from a normal routine and life that I knew many decades ago, when I was an able body person.

The last few days have not been too good; however, I made it through.
Getting very hard to concentrate lately, and my memory is worsening; perhaps because of the pain, and medication as well.

I know God will see me through, I rejoice when the pain leaves and pray through,
when the pain returns again.

One day I know, God will totally heal me, be it here on Earth or in Heaven.
Right now, there by the grace of God go I.

One day at a time Sweet Jesus, One day at a time!

One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus

Oh, Valerie, my heart goes out to you. I pray every day that the Lord removes your pain and weakness in your legs, and that He helps you to do chores around the house as you are able. Praise the Lord that you have your husband take over for you....he sounds like such a blessing. I'm like you, I can't do any of the things you mentioned, either. I have to rely on a caregiver to do all of that.There are so many things that I need done, especially house cleaning, but my retirement check only pays the bills with nothing left over....so I have to wait until the months when I have less expenses to pay her to clean the house.

Won't it be glorious when we are in heaven, when we can walk, run, and even jump up and down? Oh, I haven't done that in years. Like you, I walk with the aid of a walker, and a cane before that. My bad back gives out on me, so I can't stand up for very long. Plus I have a severely damaged knee. I have a wheelchair in my kitchen where I heat up leftovers in the microwave that my caregiver brings to me from a restaurant the day before. And I sit there and wash dishes, too.

Oh, wouldn't be wonderful to worship before the Lord in joy and thanksgiving? I am so hoping that we are raptured this year, and I know you are too. I am so sorry that you are in pain. I know what's that's like. Many a night I have lain in bed in pain, unable to sleep.

God bless you, dear sister. Thank you so much for your prayers for me, and you are in mine.

Lisaleenie,

Thank you for your heartfelt message, and I especially thank you for your prayers.

The last couple of days have been good, and I thank God, and those who are praying for me. You are in my daily prayers along with others here as well. We need
to keep each other in prayer, in these last days here on Earth.

Lisaleenie, A thought came to mind, that because our time is so short here on Earth
before the Rapture takes place, the enemy, is coming all out attacks and trying to bring as much suffering as he can to God's children. However, as you well know, that nothing will deter us or remove us from our Lord our God, because, of our deep love for Jesus, and His soon coming at the Rapture. We made it this far, surely, our God who is Great and Almighty, will help us to continue our faithful watch to the very end; which is anytime now. He is lifting us up daily, and sustaining us continuously; thanks be to God. "Not by might, Not by Power, but by my Spirit says the Lord". Amen. Look up our redemption draws nearer by the second!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
We made it this far, surely, our God who is Great and Almighty, will help us to continue our faithful watch to the very end; which is anytime now. He is lifting us up daily, and sustaining us continuously; thanks be to God. "Not by might, Not by Power, but by my Spirit says the Lord". Amen. Look up our redemption draws nearer by the second!!!

That's what I am counting on, too. We have made it thus far, in spite of everything, so I am holding onto my faith that He is going to see us through until He returns, sustaining us and helping us in the meantime.

God is good. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, as I pray for you, too, on a daily basis.

Love and hugs to you, dear sister.

Lisaleene

Praying for you. God had always kept you and you are protected by the Royal Family,Father,Son and the Holy spirit.

Amen, Tom! Thank you so much for your prayers.

Lisaleenie
Valerie
We made it this far, surely, our God who is Great and Almighty, will help us to continue our faithful watch to the very end; which is anytime now. He is lifting us up daily, and sustaining us continuously; thanks be to God. "Not by might, Not by Power, but by my Spirit says the Lord". Amen. Look up our redemption draws nearer by the second!!!

That's what I am counting on, too. We have made it thus far, in spite of everything, so I am holding onto my faith that He is going to see us through until He returns, sustaining us and helping us in the meantime.

God is good. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, as I pray for you, too, on a daily basis.

Love and hugs to you, dear sister.

Thanks so much for you continued prayers for me, Lisaleenie, it's a honor for me be able to pray for you Sis. It's so comforting to know that someone is praying for you, isn't it. It does your heart good to know that someone cares, besides the good Lord Himself. I will continue to pray for you, and I thank you so much with this beautiful
song and video; which we both can share as we pray for one another. Thank you dear Child of God.

Somebody's Praying for me

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Valerie, thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, and for posting that lovely song. It is an honor for me to pray for you, also. In spite of what we go through on a daily basis, God is so good in sustaining us, isn't He? What would we do without Him?

I do have an update on my prayer requests. I am having bowel problems, which are very painful, so if you could pray for me on that regard, I would appreciate it.

I am also having a lot of pain in my back that I need prayer for, also. I don't know what happened, whether I sprained a muscle or what, but I am having quite a bit of pain sitting up, getting up and down, walking, and bending over. Please pray that the Lord heals me in a timely manner, as it interferes with my daily routine, which is hard enough as it is.

Thank to you, Valerie, and for all of those who are praying for me.

Lisaleenie, Praying for your requests, trusting God to heal you especially of
this hindering pain, so that you may continue in your daily routine. God is good,
and the Lord, will come through for you. God loves you, and so do I. Valerie

Our Father, in heaven, hear the prayers going up for Lisaleenie's bowel problems, and the pain in her back, sitting up, getting up and down, walking and bending over. Lord, as per her request, and my agreement in prayer; I ask the Lord to heal her in a timely manner, so she is able to perform her daily routine. Have mercy on her, so that she may have be a great testimony to share with others, of your healing powers, and continuous love for your child. In Jesus name I pray, that all the pain, loose her, and leave completely, never to return again. Father, bring her healing, comfort, help in the function of her bowels. Give Lisaleenie, a peaceful body and mind, which only you can bring, to those who lean upon you for their daily needs and understanding. Thank you Lord for hearing the prayers of your humble servant. Amen & Amen!

Thank you so much, Valerie! What a beautiful prayer, and very much needed. I am unable to sleep because the pain in my back is so bad that there is no position that I am able to be free of pain.

Lisaleenie, you are still in our prayers. Father in heaven, I come to You in thanks for all You have done, providing for Lisaleenie. But Father, she has suffered so much pain and also, You know all her needs. Please pour out extra mercy and grace upon her today, that You would cause her to be sustained pain free until Jesus returns for us. I ask You please, bring healing and strength to her body, in Jesus name I ask, amen

Thank you so much for your prayers, Regina. I've had a rough couple of weeks in pain but today I am not in pain like I was, but I developed a fungal infection underneath my stomach that is raw, itchy, bleeding, and painful. If you could pray about that, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much!