Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LAST DAYS? HEAVENLY SIGNS ABOUND DURING NETANYAHU SPEECH

WND EXCLUSIVE
LAST DAYS? HEAVENLY SIGNS ABOUND DURING NETANYAHU SPEECH
'Our own nation will be judged depending on how it acts in this moment'

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/02/Israel.jpg

Israel

Religious leaders are warning that the United States is nearing a day of judgment based on its treatment of the nation of Israel.

What’s more, they say, signs in the heavens are coinciding with what is shaping up to be an unexpectedly controversial address by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on March 3 and a fiercely contested Israeli election weeks later.

Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries warns that “our nation will be judged” based on whether the United States sides with or against the Jewish state.

Biltz believes signs in the heavens and correlations with feast days on the biblical calendar show such a judgment may be coming soon.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/03/Netanyahu32.jpg

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
“When Netanyahu speaks before Congress on March 3, this is the day before the Fast of Esther when the enemies of Israel, specifically Persia/Iran, had planned to destroy the nation of Israel,” he said. “The next day is Purim, which celebrates the day Israel achieved victory over Iran. The timing significance of this is just as important as the timing of the blood moon.”

Biltz, author of “Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs,” warns that the next blood moon is scheduled to appear over Passover, which begins April 3, just one month after Netanyahu’s speech.

And this will be preceded two weeks earlier by a total solar eclipse on March 20, three days after the Israeli election, and coincides with Nisan, the beginning of the New Year according to the biblical calendar.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/last-days-heavenly-signs-abound-during-netanyahu-speech/

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/last-days-heavenly-signs-abound-during-netanyahu-speech/#Jod5imOYButJ3Gvs.99

Re: LAST DAYS? HEAVENLY SIGNS ABOUND DURING NETANYAHU SPEECH

Unfortunately, I, for one, don't need a prophet or a fortune-teller to predict what Obama will do, and it will not be in order to help Israel. That means America's as good as dead, and unless Jesus Raptures us quickly, so are we. I pray that Jesus will come and Rapture us this year, before He pours out catastrophic judgment upon our nation.

Valerie,

I agree with Kathy 100%!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you for this article, Valerie. It does say in Genesis 1:14 that the Lord uses the firmament in the heavens for signs and seasons, and I especially see the blood moon triad for a huge sign to us that something big is going to happen. Oh, I hope that means that we are leaving soon!

I wish I could hear Netanyahu speak before the Congress on March 3rd. Hopefully it will be up on Youtube. I think it stinks that O will not give him the courtesy of meeting with him or welcoming him beforehand. I think the so-called breech of protocol of Boehner inviting Netanyahu to speak without clearing it with the administration first was just an excuse not to meet up with him. There certainly doesn't seem to be any love loss between the two.