Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow closes roads in and out of Jerusalem

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

The Associated Press

Published Friday, February 20, 2015 10:40AM EST
Last Updated Friday, February 20, 2015 12:41PM EST

JERUSALEM -- A heavy snowstorm has shut down roads leading in and out of Jerusalem and blanketed Israel's desert with a rare layer of white.
Snow also landed Friday in parts of the West Bank as a cold front swept through the Middle East. In Gaza, heavy rains that started on Thursday have been forecast for the rest of the week.

Jerusalem municipality spokeswoman Brachie Sprung says 25 centimetres have already been dumped on the city, with 10 centimetres more expected later in the day.
Desert towns of Beersheba, Dimona and Yerucham were sprinkled with white and residents of Arad proudly showed off a snowman.

Snow has also been falling since Thursday in Lebanon and on Friday, it paralyzed most streets in the Jordanian capital, Amman.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/snow-closes-roads-in-and-out-of-jerusalem-1.2245452#ixzz3SMvWVJqW

Re: Snow closes roads in and out of Jerusalem

Good grief, Valerie, that freezing snap seems to be endless all over, doesn't it!?

You know what? That film, I think it's titled--The Day After Tomorrow most certainly springs into mind, doesn't it!? For deep freeze seems to be far-reaching all over the globe, doesn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Just think a lot of snow in the desert, where roads are closed off. The weather is changing and is extremely unpredictable, who you ever think of building a snow man in the desert. What is the message the Lord is sending, not only in Jerusalem, but in many places in the world.

Most of February here in my neck of the world, we have been in a deep freeze, some days just too unbearable to even venture outside for a minute or two. Many people have experienced frozen and burst water pipes. Some places have even experienced power failures. This weather is neither safe for man/woman or beast outside. Flesh could freeze in seconds. A very sad outcome the other day happened here. There was this little 3 year old child name Elijah, had wondered off, around 3 am. at night, while staying in his grandmother's first floor apartment. He was only clothed in a shirt, diaper, and boots. For whatever reason, he wondered off and was found several hours later, frozen to death in the freezing temperatures. People were overwhelmed with grief, even the Police who took care of removing the child's body were crying.

The snow in the east coast has buried houses and trapped people in their own homes. I saw a picture of a man opening his front door, and the snow was piled to the top of the door, you'd have to burrow your way out. I know that Boston and many places in the U.S.A. have experienced similar weather.

Maranatha!

Valerie

This is so rare in that part of the world and it makes you wonder if it is also a sign of the times. Maybe it will slow that the terrorists for a while.

I am so sad to hear the story of that little 3 year old freezing to death. Who would be able to keep from crying at seeing something like that. So very sad.

The north Texas area is supposed to be getting freezing rain and snow starting tomorrow night and running thru the middle of the week. Just when we thought we were dodging the bullet of icy roads! ICK!

So sorry for all who have had to live with that kind of a mess for weeks on end. Spring just can't come soon enough.

Hi Texas Sue,

Good to hear you're feeling much better. Praise God, thank you Jesus!

You know Sue, there might be something prophetic about the snow that fell in Jerusalem. Here is what I found from Pastor Paul Begley's Channel.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Prophetic Snow Over Jerusalem (Pray Your Flight Is Not In Winter)

Published on Feb 20, 2015
A Prophetic Snowfall over Israel in Golan, and hills of Judea and Jerusalem as the Sabbath arrives and Hwy 1 is shutdown http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.jpost.com/landedpages/prin... also http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Isra...

The snow also makes me think of that verse in Isaiah - "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow". It could speak of God reminding everyone of the fact that the door to salvation is slowly closing as the end of the age of redemption approaches.

Thanks for your prayers Valerie for my recovery. Much appreciated!

Valerie
Hi Texas Sue,

Good to hear you're feeling much better. Praise God, thank you Jesus!

You know Sue, there might be something prophetic about the snow that fell in Jerusalem. Here is what I found from Pastor Paul Begley's Channel.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Prophetic Snow Over Jerusalem (Pray Your Flight Is Not In Winter)

Published on Feb 20, 2015
A Prophetic Snowfall over Israel in Golan, and hills of Judea and Jerusalem as the Sabbath arrives and Hwy 1 is shutdown http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.jpost.com/landedpages/prin... also http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Isra...

Valerie & T/Sue--

I too, am very saddened to learn about the death of that 3-yr. old boy. Betcha 10-1 that his Grandma was greatly saddened about his death as well too, and suffers a tremendous guilt trip over about not being too watchful of him as well. My heart goes out to her too.

Here's the passage in the Bible that Paul was just reading to us in his video:

Matthew 24:3,20-22 KJV
3 And as He sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and when [shall] be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

============

So now I ask you, could Jesus be speaking of us, His elect...and that our days will be indeed shortened, and that our "much" yearned for Rapture might just be happeneing sooner than we think!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy