Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EVIDENCE POINTS TO FALL 2015 START OF TRIBULATION - Ron Reese

Emails received from Ron Reese - "For Your Discernment"

Please note, Ron Reese, has come to a conclusion that there IS a 7 year Pre Tribulation Rapture and has sent some very interesting information. These dates mentioned are by no way in setting a Rapture Date, because Ron and many others have been wrong in the past about the date of the Rapture. Speculation at best, so please don't set your heart on any particular date; just know, it is extremely close now.

This information is to glean from, the importance on how close we are now to the Pre Tribulation Rapture and the 7 year Tribulation. We know that it is imminent, and the possibility of it happening this year is extremely high. Keep in mind, only God knows the exact date and hour, however, the Lord also stated we would know when it is near even at the door.

Let's remember, God is perfect in every sense of the word, infallible, people are not, we all have been wrong in our lives, and it takes courage to admit it. Therefore, let us take all that is written here, in prayer to God, especially to His Holy written word the Bible.

We all agree, on a Pre Tribulation Rapture, and a 7 Year period of the Tribulation. Everything else, we can take it to the Lord, and ask God to confirm things to us.

God Bless,

Valerie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO THE FALL OF 2015
FOR THE START OF THE TRIBULATION!!!!

Hi Fellow Watchmen,
It has been almost two years since I have written a post about end-times Bible Prophecy. I was convinced that the Fall of 2008 to the Fall of 2015 was the Final 7 Years, even through the year 2012. I have spent most of the past two years being disillusioned, because of the overwhelming evidence that supported these 7 years as being the Time of the Tribulation. Hence, I have had nothing to write about until now. Progressive revelation from the Lord has shown me, and many other Bible Prophecy students, that the long-awaited time of Fall, 2015, will not be the end of the Final 7 Years, but the beginning of the Final 7 Years, or the Tribulation Period.

I believe that the abundance of evidence overwhelmingly points to one day as the start of the Tribulation. That day is 11/11/2015. That should be the day of the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thessalonians 5, and the most likely day of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ (not the Body of Christ). I will be giving you a whole lot of signs and evidence for 11/11/15 to be the date of the start of the 7-Year Tribulation in future emails. For those of you who are looking at certain Feast Days in 2015, as the time of the Rapture, you could be correct, but in future posts, I will be outlining why 11/11/15 is not only the scheduled date for the Sudden Destruction and start of the Tribulation, but also the most likely date of the Rapture.

Below you will find an excellent, well-written recent post by Gina McCray. It is about the much-talked-about 4 Blood Red Moons of 2014--2015, that point directly to something huge about to take place involving Israel. Many Bible Prophecy students, including myself, believe that huge event is the prophesied Sudden Destruction (a probable limited nuclear war) that starts the 70th Week of Daniel, the time of Jacob's (Israel's) Trouble, also known as the Tribulation Period. The post below is the best that I have found on this subject. It is thorough, yet concise. It is extremely informative, and a must-read for all Christians, especially if you have only a limited knowledge of the 4 Blood Red Moons. For those who want to know more about this subject, I strongly recommend that you obtain a copy of Rev. John Hagee's very popular book, "Four Blood Moons--Something is About to Change".

A few of you reading this will not know who I am, so I feel obligated to write a little bit about myself. I am a college graduate, with a BBA degree, with a major in Accounting. I also have a ministerial degree from Bible College. I have pastored two churches, and been an end-times Bible Prophecy evangelist. I am most known in Bible Prophecy circles for my Bible tract ministry, and for my many posts that have appeared on www.fivedoves.com over the years.

My interest in end-times Bible Prophecy began in the middle 1970's when I read Hal Lindsay's book, "The Late Great Planet Earth". The Lord has called me to be a Biblical watchman (Ezekiel 33). I have written about 50 Bible tracts on end-times Bible Prophecy, with a total circulation of almost 10,000,000 tracts. Each tract concludes with the plan of salvation. It is my mission to convince as many people as possible of their need to be saved, before it is too late. It is also my mission to help motivate lukewarm, backslidden, worldly, and non-watching Christians to prepare their hearts to be part of the overcomers, the Bride of Christ, that will escape the coming Tribulation. It is my very strong, Biblically-based position, that not all Christians will participate in the first Rapture.

Please do not inquire about obtaining Bible tracts, as I have had to discontinue, because that ministry has become cost-prohibitive. My current ministry is my internet ministry, in which I write posts to my mailing list and to www.fivedoves.com , updating other watchers on what is going on in the world, that relates to end-times Bible Prophecy. If you know others who would be interested in receiving my emails, please send me their email addresses.

My next two emails will direct the following topics:

1. What happened to the 2008--2015 timeline that so many of us were pointing towards? Is it still relevant? Did we miss the mark? If so, how?

2. November 11, 2015, or 11/11/15. The astonishing amount of evidence that makes ALL of the pieces of the end-time Bible Prophecy puzzle point towards this one date. You will be AMAZED! I believe that the much-prophesied date of Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, will start the Jubilee Year, but the actual Day of Destiny, the day of Sudden Destruction, the day that commences the 7-Year Tribulation, and the most likely day of the Rapture, is scheduled to be 11/11/15.

In future posts, I will be addressing your concerns about how we have been taught that nobody will ever know the time of the end, and how that is a false doctrine, and how it has been so misused over the years to try to discourage Christians from studying end-times Bible Prophecy. Most Christians have been robbed of the anticipation and excitement of knowing that our Wedding Day is almost here. If you will take the time to read my next few emails, I believe that your viewpoint will be changed. We can KNOW, according the the words of Jesus Himself, at least the approximate time of our Wedding Day. Jesus is coming for a pure Bride, one who has purified herself, and who is anxiously anticipating the Return of the Lord. Be Ready!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Gina McCray:
What in the world?!
Have you been wondering: What in the world is going on in our chaotic world? We are seeing Muslim rage rapidly spreading across the globe,impending Mideast War & teetering world economies,along with rising quake & volcanic activity. These events were prophesied thousands of years ago in the pages of the Bible! The news headlines of today are examined showing their perfect alignment with end times prophecy! So, we can see not only what this all means, but also to where we are headed!

HERE IS WHY ALL WHO PROFESS JESUS CHRIST AS LORD NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS YEAR'S BLOOD MOON TETRADS AND THE SHEMITAH

As we close in on God's last days plan, it as if the puzzle pieces are flying into place. Everything seems to be coming more and more into focus.

It appears that the closer we get, the more light that God is allowing to be shed on the details of His end times plan.

In 2008, Mark Biltz, a pastor who is a Messianic Jew, discovered an astronomical phenomenon that is indeed "astronomical" in importance!

Before dissecting these amazing phenomena though, these facts need to be understood:

1)The Feast Days outlined in the book of Leviticus are not just Jewish Feast Days. They are instead, the Feast Days of the Lord.

God stressed to us that they are HIS feast days so that ALL of His followers, Jew and Gentile, would observe His appointed feasts and be able to recognize their importance in God's prophetic plan:

Leviticus 23: 1The Lord said to Moses, 2“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the Lord, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies.

2)God's appointed feasts/sacred assemblies and their different names, which may be used interchangeably, are as follows:

1)PASSOVER
2)Unleavend Bread
3)Firstfruits
4)Shavout
5)Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets/Yom Teruah)
6)Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur
7)
TABERNACLES/ Sukkoth/Ingathering)

Note: Passover is the first Feast Day of the year to be observed and Tabernacles is the last Feast Day of the year to be observed.

3) A total lunar eclipse produces a "blood red moon".

4) According to NASA, four total lunar eclipses in a row is known as a tetrad .

5)God placed the sun, moon and stars in the heavens as signals of things to come:

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs
(owth), and for seasons
(moed), and for days, and years." Genesis 1:14

"owth" - (in the sense of appearing): a signal

"moed"- an appointment, a fixed time or season: also a signal (as appointed beforehand): appointed (signal, time)

6) God's appointed Feast Days are all reckoned according to the stages of the moon. Thus, we can see that the moon is indeed a signal and can be rendered as both an "owth", as well as a "moed".

While collating the Jewish Calendar and NASA's eclipse website, Pastor Biltz made the amazing discoveries:

The year 2014 has two "blood red moons" or total eclipses of the moon; one occurring on April 15, 2014 (the very day of the Feast of Passover) and other occurring on October 8, 2014 (the very day of the Feast of Tabernacles).

These two eclipses are immediately followed by two additional "blood moons" in the year 2015; one occurring on April 4, 2015 (the very day of the Feast of Passover) and one occurring on September 28, 2015 (the very day of the Feast of Tabernacles).

Therefore, for two years in a row, there will be a total lunar eclipse/blood moons falling exactly on God's first, Passover, and then last, Tabernacles, appointed Feast Days:

The Tetrads of 2014 through 2015:

April 15, 2014 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 8, 2014 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse
April 4, 2015 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 28, 2015 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse

After the above four "blood moons" of 2014 and 2015, there are no more such Biblicial tetrads occurring on Jewish holidays for almost 500 years!

Biltz further discovered that there have been a total of ONLY SEVEN (7) Passover/Tabernacles tetrads since 1 AD:

162/163 A.D.
795/796 A.D.
842/843 A.D.
860/861 A.D.
1493/1494 A.D.
1949/1950 A.D.
1967/1968 A.D.

Noteworthy is the fact that the number 7 is God's number representing completion and that the 2014/2015 A.D. Tetrads on Passover and then on Tabernacles, will be only the eighth (8th) such tetrad in more than 2000 years.

So, tetrads aligning perfectly with the Lord's Feast Days, are rare beyond belief.

Biltz also noticed that there are two solar eclipses coming in the year 2015, wherein the sun will be temporarily blocked out.

1)The first solar eclipse will occur on March 20, 2015, which also happens to mark the very first day (Nisan 1) of the sacred/Biblical calendar (as outlined in Leviticus).

This will be exactly 14 days before the "blood red moon" lunar eclipse coming on April 4, 2015 which is Passover.

2)The second solar eclipse will occur on September 13, 2015, which also happens to mark the very first day of the Jewish civil calendar, which is the Feast Day of Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets.

This will be exactly 14 days before the "blood red moon" lunar eclipse coming on September 28, 2015, which is The Feast of Tabernacles.

Note that both of the below verses, which refer to the "great and glorious/terrible day of the Lord" appear to allude to the beginning of the Great Tribulation (great and DREADFUL day of the Lord) and quite possibly a simultaneous Rapture ((great and GLORIOUS day of the Lord").

Both verses ascribe that a darkened sun as well as a blood moon will usher in this time period:

Joel:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord .

Acts 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord .

It is very possible that the aforementioned solar and lunar eclipses of 2014/2015 may well be the fulfillment of these verses.

Even more astounding about these tetrads are the facts surrounding the two Tetrads just previous to 2014/2015.

The Tetrads prior to 2014/2015, tied to Hebrew Holidays, are extremely significant in regards to God's chosen people, Israel.

They occurred two years running, right after modern day Israel became a nation in 1948 and then, right after Israel recaptured Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in 1967:

The Tetrad of 1967/1968-Tied to the 7 day war where Israel took Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, in June 1967:

April 24 1967 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 18, 1967 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse
April 13, 1968 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 6, 1968 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse

NOTE: Even though Israel declared themselves a nation in 1948, the first permanent government didn't take office until Jan 25, 1949. Israel had a transitional government in 1948.

In this way, the Tetrad can tie to the year 1949 for the first elected office of that year and the birth year still be 1948.

The prior Tetrad of 1949/1950 was tied to the rebirth of the nation of Israel on May 14, 1948.:

April 13, 1949 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse

Oct, 7, 1949 Tabernacles Total lunar Eclipse
April 2, 1950 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse

Sept. 26, 1950 Tabernacles Total Lunar Eclipse

Incredibly, the 1949/1950 and 1967/1968 Tetrads perfectly bookmark the inception of modern day Israel as a nation and then her recapture of God's Holy City, Jerusalem and His Holy Mountain, The Temple Mount.

The current 2014/2015 Tetrads appear to denote the "end of the story", possibly marking Israel's final redemption, wherein the Jewish nation will finally come to recognize Yeshua as Savior, Lord and King.

As unbelievable as the details of these Tetrads are, there is yet another jaw dropping factor centered around this Fall's culminating 2015 Blood Moon.

As the following video outlines, this year is a Shemitah/Sabbath year. Not only is it a Shemitah year, but it also appears to be the Shemitah before the 50th year. The 50th year is known as the Jubilee year.

The Jubilee year is God's appointed year in which all lands were Biblically mandated to be returned to their original owners, all debts forgiven and all captives set free.

It is important to realize that the 50th year, the Jubilee year, could only be declared on the holiest day of the year, The Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur, which just so happens to fall on September 23, 2015 this year.

Here is where it really gets jaw dropping!

Astonishingly, this year's Day of Atonement, on September 23. 2015, is precisely, to the very day, exactly 50 Biblical years from June 7, 1967; when Israel regained the Temple Mount and God's Eternal city of Jerusalem.

Israel regaining possession of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in 1967 appears to pinpoint it as the last Jubilee year, when all ownership is restored to the original owners. This would then point directly to 2015 as the next Jubilee year.

As previously pointed out, the 2014/2015 Tetrad is the eighth (8th) over the past more than 2000 years. The number 8 symbolizes new beginnings, which perfectly corresponds with the Jubilee year.

When you stop and consider that 1967 is also the year of the previous 1967/1968 Blood Moon Tetrad, there is no disputing that the fingerprints of God are all over these events.

Unbelievably, there were no tetrads whatsoever, for five hundred (500) years prior to the above 3 Tetrads, which had all precisely bookmarked major events in the history of modern day Israel.

The preceding Tetrad to the three Tetrads occurring during the past 66 1/2 years, was 500
years prior, in 1493/1494.

The blood moons, on Passover/Tabernacles 1493/1494, were tied to the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1493.

Therefore, the relationship of the tetrads falling exactly on God's Feast Days, in conjunction with significant occurrences in the lives of His chosen people, Israel, is astonishingly clear!

Note: A lunar eclipse/blood moon is considered to bode bad future events for Israel and a solar eclipse/darkened sun is an omen to the Gentile nations (non-Jews).

As such, these perfectly corresponding eclipses may well warn of the coming of the Tribulation Period, which will overtake the whole world.

The fact that these 2014/2015 Tetrads are in total alignment with what appears to be both the Shemitah and Jubilee years (when all debts are forgiven and all prisoners set free) is beyond amazing!

It may perhaps even foreshadow the timing of the Rapture, in conjunction with the beginning of the Tribulation.

Interestingly, the generation that saw Israel become a nation is approximately 66 years old. If a Biblical generation is 70 years as often theorized, then this generation is fast heading to a close.

Jesus told us that the "generation would not pass away" until all had been fulfilled. Is this yet another mathematical marker of Last Days' prophecy showing us just how very short the days now are?"Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place" Luke 21:32

God the creator of all, lovingly set out His prophetic plans in the Heavens, as well as in His Word. He desires that all of His people are focused and ready for the return of the Messiah Yeshua, Jesus the Christ.

Therefore, may we all heed these blaring warning signs that the Lord has mercifully provided us, by seeking the Kingdom of God above all else, loving and forgiving all people.

JOSEPH'S 7 GOOD YEARS- 7 FAMINE YEARS OF TRIBULATION Ron Reese

JOSEPH'S 7 GOOD YEARS--2008-2015 LEAD DIRECTLY TO THE
7 FAMINE YEARS OF TRIBULATION--2015-2022!!!!!!!

Email received from Ron Reese, interesting post.

A Separate Thread posted at the link below:

"For Your Discernment"

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1340118&cmd=show

Re: JOSEPH'S 7 GOOD YEARS- 7 FAMINE YEARS OF TRIBULATION Ron Reese

Here is more on Daniel's prophecy of the 62 and 7 weeks of prophetic (360-day) years:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2015/randy621-1.htm

Re: JOSEPH'S 7 GOOD YEARS- 7 FAMINE YEARS OF TRIBULATION Ron Reese

Thanks Sharon G.,

For posting this link to the five doves.

Maranatha!

Valeriei