Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pin the tail on an ac

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes
An FYI, here is now another antichrist, setting himself up as a god, as the bible told us many would come.
This one is in India, a politician whose followers claim he is divine since things got better after the election.
They built a temple with a statue of him in it, for offerings and prayers to him.
Our world is so in need of truth about who the living God is.
Pray the Lord of the harvest that He send workers into the harvest before Jesus returns.

Temple Devoted to Modi to Open in Western India

A temple dedicated to India's Narendra Modi is set to open in his home state of Gujarat thanks to some ultra-loyal supporters of the Hindu nationalist prime minister.

The Hindu temple, to be officially opened on Sunday in Kotharia village, includes an idol of the barrel-chested, dapper-dressed premier at which followers can make daily offerings and prayers.

About 350 Modi devotees have been collecting small donations in recent years for construction of the dome-roofed temple, some 210 kilometers, or 130 miles, from Gujarat's main city of Ahmedabad.

"Earlier we used to offer prayers to Bharat Mata (Mother India). But in the last few years we have been offering prayers to Modi-ji," said Ramesh Undhad, using a Hindi honorific for respect.

"We had kept a framed photograph of Modi-ji beside the statue of Mother India," Undhad, a former local counselor and head of the project, told AFP...

Re: pin the tail on an ac

Regina,

Your thread title holds "the" key for just who the "real" AC is!

For one thing, that PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY game, is a picture of "the" Democratic symbol down here in the (once great) U.S.A. Secondly, Barack Hussein Obama, is a Democrat, and therefore--he is "the" combo AC/Mahdi.

In other words, this so-called Indian person claiming to be an AC is a total fake.

Just ask Valerie, she'll tell you too, that it's also been revealed to her too, that BHO is "the" one 'n' ONLY AC. OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Tammy,
I'm more inclined to say ac is Pope Francis, going around like on a white horse acting like he is in place of Jesus here.
Diplomatically calling others to come join him, one big happy family with him as head over all.
Leaders of nations kiss his ring.
I think 0 is a used puppet. 0 bows where Pope Francis does not.
Our Abba Father knows who "he" is and who the false prophet is. Abba's plans will come to pass.
0 certainly is out to undo the USA, all the world can see this. But is he doing this for himself or for another. I think he is doing it for another. God our Father raises up kings and takes them down. It could be that He allowed 0 in place to judge the US for rejecting Him. It could be that God allowed this to happen so Israel would be alone and finally call upon Him once more. I believe from scripture that God will defend Israel in such a way that nations will know God is alive. 0 could be a place holder for another's coming power over the remains of America.
Pope Francis even keeps the title, " Vicarius Filii Dei. It means Vicar of God or Son of God.
Valerie & all, I think O is the one alright, the one to bring destruction of all the US stood for, freedom, faith in God, bring down America to be irrelevant among the nations. Unless Congress wakes up and takes a stand, its too late.
Will America ever rebound after O? I don't think so. Tribulation years are upon us soon.
People in America can still be saved by surrendering to Jesus and accepting Him as Lord and Savior of their life.
America as a nation, that's another story. I think O wants America to not be a nation, but be a state of a one world government. I could be wrong of course. This is just how it looks to me.

Tammy S.
Regina,

Your thread title holds "the" key for just who the "real" AC is!

For one thing, that PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY game, is a picture of "the" Democratic symbol down here in the (once great) U.S.A. Secondly, Barack Hussein Obama, is a Democrat, and therefore--he is "the" combo AC/Mahdi.

In other words, this so-called Indian person claiming to be an AC is a total fake.

Just ask Valerie, she'll tell you too, that it's also been revealed to her too, that BHO is "the" one 'n' ONLY AC. OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Regina, you may believe that the Pope is the a/c, you are entitled to your opinion, however, he is not, but will work hand in hand with the A/C.

The Pope will be the False Prophet, the One World Religious Leader, who will
work hand in hand with Obama, "THE ANTICHRIST". I have to listen to what I heard
while I was in fervent prayer, the day before the 2008 elections. When I pray the Lord speaks to me, therefore, I can be assured, who I am hearing from, God.

Tammy, I agree with you 100 percent. There is only ONE who is we can pin the tail on the DONKEY/AC BHO. I know what I heard while in prayer, and I know from whom I heard it from as well. He is the ONE who will fulfill his part in Scripture "THE ANTICHRIST" SPOKEN AND WRITTEN OF IN SCRIPTURE. You and I are not the only ones, many others have heard from the Lord, through prayer, dreams, studies like Jack Van Impe, and many others that O is the One.

There have been and are many of those who have the spirit of antichrist, however,
they are/were a prelude to the Genuine One and Only One "O"...there is no other. It is one thing to have the spirit of antichrist, however, it is totally a different story being the actual person, spoken and written about in scripture.

O has not only fooled the people of America to elect him, not ONCE but TWICE, and how many has he fooled into believing, that he is NOT the A/C...However, the whole world will have their eyes opened to who he is, when He is revealed in his appointed time in scripture.

There's a saying "you CAN fool SOME of the people SOME of the time", but "you CAN'T fool ALL the people ALL of the time"...the truth will prevail.

MARANTHA!

Valerie