Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
President of Ukraine called for UN Peacekeepers - Broken truce promise by Russia

The Russians have broken every truce with Ukraine to date, including the latest.
A different approach has to be taken, and this might work with the UN Peacekeepers..maybe.

Otherwise, if Russia (Putin) continues to kill and pillage further through Ukraine; it's a matter of time when countries close by, will feel the same affect perpetrated in their country, of land grab, and major slaughter...leading to wide spread World War.

Latvia and Lithuania are in the news already in regards to what is happening, and they may be next..!

I believe Putin wants war with the U.S. and other countries....we know
what the scripture tells us..!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Poroshenko calls for UN peacekeepers

Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko has called for international peacekeepers to be deployed in the east of Ukraine amid a crumbling ceasefire. They would help guarantee security "in a situation where the promise of peace is not being kept" he said Wednesday, referring to a 15 February truce brokered with the leaders of Russia, Germany, and France in Minsk.

The decision to make a UN request was taken during an emergency meeting of the country's security council.

“The best format for us is the police mission of the EU”, Poroshenko said according to his press office, after the meeting.

“It will be the most efficient guarantor of security in the situation when the word of peace is not observed either by Russia or those who are supported by it”, noted Poroshenko.

Read more:

https://euobserver.com/foreign/127712

Re: President of Ukraine called for UN Peacekeepers - Broken truce promise by Russia

THERE IS A REAL AND PRESENT DANGER!

Russia 'danger' to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - Fallon

There is a "real and present danger" of Russia trying to destabilise the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, the UK defence secretary says.

Michael Fallon said he was worried about "pressure" from Russian President Vladimir Putin on the ex-Soviet states, which are Nato members.

Russia might use tactics there similar to those it used in Ukraine, he said.

Shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander told the BBC he too had "very real concerns" about the situation.

Mr Fallon's comments came after PM David Cameron called on Europe to tell Russia it faced economic and financial consequences for "many years to come" if it did not stop destabilising Ukraine.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defence has said RAF jets were scrambled on Wednesday after two Russian military aircraft were seen off the Cornwall coast.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31528981

Re: President of Ukraine called for UN Peacekeepers - Broken truce promise by Russia

SURE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE RUSSIA WILL ALLOW UN PEACEKEEPERS...AND RUSSIANS ARE SPEWING THE SAME OLD TRUCE, WHICH THEY BREAK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Russia's UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin has denounced Ukraine's call for the deployment of UN peacekeepers in eastern Ukraine as a destructive move.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31530252