Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel's Netanyahu: 'What is there to hide' in Iran deal

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's prime minister said Thursday that he knows the details of the deal being forged with Iran over its nuclear program and asked "what is there to hide" after the U.S. said it was withholding some information on the talks.

Benjamin Netanyahu's remarks come a day after the Obama administration said it is keeping some specifics from Israel because it fears the close U.S. ally has leaked sensitive information to try to scuttle the talks — and will continue to do so.

"We know that Tehran knows the details of the talks. Now I tell you that Israel also knows the details of the proposed agreement," Netanyahu said.

"I think this is a bad agreement that is dangerous for the state of Israel, and not just for it. If anyone thinks otherwise what is there to hide here?" he said

Read more at:

http://news.yahoo.com/israels-netanyahu-hide-iran-deal-190032349.html

Israel will try to halt 'dangerous' nuclear deal with Iran

Israel will try to halt 'dangerous' nuclear deal with Iran

JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel will do everything it can to prevent world powers from reaching a "bad and dangerous deal" with Iran over its disputed nuclear program.

He told a weekly Cabinet meeting Sunday that with the United States and Iran aiming for a framework agreement next month, "we will do everything to thwart a bad and dangerous deal that will cast a dark cloud on the future of the state of Israel and its security."

Read More:

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-try-halt-dangerous-nuclear-deal-iran-112909628.html

Netanyahu says Congress speech not meant to anger Obama

Netanyahu says Congress speech not meant to anger Obama

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says his upcoming speech before the U.S. Congress about Iran is not meant to butt heads with President Barack Obama but is focused on Israel's very survival.

Netanyahu's remarks Tuesday come amid broad criticism over the speech.

Netanyahu said: "I am going to the United States, not because I seek a confrontation with the President, but because I must fulfill my obligation to speak up on a matter that affects the very survival of my country."

Israel has criticized the talks with Tehran over its nuclear program, warning that a nuclear-armed Iran would be a threat to its very existence.

http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-says-congress-speech-not-meant-anger-obama-190146775.html