Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama wants tens of thousands more Muslim 'refugees'

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

WND Exclusive

Obama wants tens of thousands more Muslim 'refugees'

Aaron Klein is WND's senior staff reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief. He also hosts "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on Salem Talk Radio. Follow Aaron on Twitter and Facebook.

Amid concerns potential terrorists can take advantage of the U.S. refugee quota for Syrians, it may be instructive to recall the family of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the brothers who carried out the Boston Marathon bombing, were granted political asylum in the U.S. under a similar program.

WND reported last week a senior FBI official has admitted the U.S. is finding it virtually impossible to screen out terrorists that could be hiding among the tens of thousands of Syrian “refugees” heading soon to American cities through the State Department’s refugee-resettlement program.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his parents came in April 2002 to the U.S. on a 90-day tourist visa and applied for political asylum, citing fears of persecution due to the father’s ties to Chechnya.

Tamerlan arrived in the U.S. about two years later. The brothers’ parents received asylum and then filed petitions for their four children, who each received “derivative asylum status.” The brothers are charged with exploding two pressure cooker bombs during the Boston Marathon April, 15, 2013, killing three people and injuring an estimated 264 others.

Further, with the help of President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, a high-ranking Chechen separatist leader accused of terrorism by Russia was granted political asylum in the U.S. and lived for a period of time in Boston.

The Chechen leader, Ilyas Akhmadov, who also served as Chechnya’s foreign minister, insists he was falsely accused by the Kremlin.

Akhmadov was once the deputy to the radical Chechen Islamist leader Shamil Basayev, who was killed in 2006 before being described by ABC News as “one of the most-wanted terrorists in the world.”

Tamerlan Tsarnaev traveled to Russia in January 2012 and visited the North Caucasus, including Chechnya, where Basayev’s predecessors continue to operate.

Shamil Basayev’s picture was reportedly found in the deleted Instagram account of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Chechen rebel and asylum program

Akhmadov has been on Russia’s most-wanted list, charged with organizing terrorist training camps and armed insurgent actions. Despite Russian objections, Akhmadov now lives in Washington, D.C., after the U.S. said it could find no links to terror.

The story surrounding Akhmadov is complicated by accusations and counter-accusations, as well as by the support his asylum application received from prominent political figures, including Brzezinski; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Alexander Haig; and former defense secretary Frank Carlucci.

Akhmadov received asylum from an immigration judge in Boston. The ruling became effective in August 2004 after the Department of Homeland Security’s abrupt withdrawal of its notice of appeal to the judge’s decision.

He also received a grant from the National Endowment for Democracy.

“I’m not exaggerating when I say that one of the happiest days of my life was when I called Ilyas to tell him that he would be able to stay in America,” said Brzezinski in an interview with his nephew, Matthew Brzezinski, who wrote an extensive August 2004 profile of Akhmadov for the Washington Post.

Zbigniew Brzezinski also wrote the forward for Akhmadov’s 2010 book, “The Chechen Struggle: Independence Won and Lost.”

Russia: ‘He’s a terrorist’

Russia strongly opposed the asylum.

“He’s a terrorist, there is no doubt about it,” Aleksander Lukashevich, a senior political counselor at the Russian Embassy in Washington, told the Washington Post in 2005. “We have proof. … Our foreign minister has made Russia’s position on extradition quite clear.”

“How would Americans feel if Russia offered sanctuary to Osama bin Laden?” asked the Russian online newspaper Pravda.

Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the U.S. of hypocrisy for granting Akhmadov asylum.

“We cannot have double standards while fighting terrorism, and it cannot be used as a geopolitical game,” Putin said.

Akhmadov was charged with organizing terrorist training camps and leading 2,000 armed insurgents in a deadly 1999 Dagestani incursion.

Akhmadov was also once an aide to Shamil Basayev, leader of Chechnya’s violent jihadist movement.

Basayev led the most famous Chechnya rebel attack, dubbed the Budyonnovsk hospital hostage in 1995.

In the attack, more than 1,000 hostages were held for a week, and 100 of them were killed when Russian forces stormed the hospital. Russia says the hostages were mainly executed by Basayev’s men, while the rebels claimed Russian forces killed the hostages in the firefight.

Akhmadov told Matthew Brzezinski in 2004 that he distanced himself from Basayev after the war leader became an Islamic fundamentalist. Akhmadov went to work at the Chechen foreign ministry.

“I found him someone whose life was dedicated to peace, not terrorism,” Albright assured then-Attorney General John Ashcroft in a 2003 letter endorsing Akhmadov’s request for political asylum.

“I have met with Mr. Akhmadov on three occasions,” McCain wrote to DHS. “I have found him to be a proponent of peace and human rights in Chechnya.”

A Washington Post editorial supporting Akhmadov’s asylum described him as opposing the use of suicide bombings and for working for a “negotiated peace” in his country.

Syrian refugees

The news media have reported concerns over a program to bring to the U.S. Syrians caught up in the ongoing insurgency targeting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Nicholas Rasmussen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, told the House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, “It’s clearly a population of concern.”

Numerous GOP lawmakers expressed fears Syrian jihadists could take advantage of the refugee program.

Committee Chairman Mike McCaul, R-Texas, asserted it would be a “huge mistake” to bring Syriam refugees from the conflict to the U.S.

Larry Bartlett, the State Department’s director of refugee admission for the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration, told ABC News that each refugee is vetted through an “intensive” system run by numerous U.S. intelligence agencies, including the Pentagon.

However, some counter-terror analysis and lawmakers have raised questions about the U.S. government’s ability to screen for potential jihadists from amongst the refugees.

A letter to National Security Adviser Susan Rice signed by McCaul and other leading Republicans warned, “The continued civil war and destabilization in Syria undeniably make it more difficult to acquire the information needed to conduct reliable threat assessments on specific refugees.”

The U.S. government “cannot allow the refugee process to become a backdoor for jihadists,” they wrote.

WND reported a senior FBI official expressed further concern about the ability to screen out terrorists that could be hiding among the thousands of Syrian “refugees” heading soon to American cities.

Michael Steinbach, deputy assistant director of the FBI’s counter terrorism unit, was questioned by McCaul at Wednesday’s House Homeland Security Committee.

“Would bringing in Syrian refugees pose a greater risk to Americans?” asked McCaul.

“Yes, I’m concerned,” said Steinbach. “We’ll have to go take a look at those lists and go through all of those intelligence holdings and be very careful to try and identify connections to foreign terrorist groups.”

In Iraq, where the U.S. maintained a large occupation force, the U.S. government’s vetting process missed “dozens” of Iraqi jihadists who slipped into the country posing as refugees and took up residence in Kentucky, according to a November 2013 ABC News report.

With additional research by Joshua Klein.

Re: Obama wants tens of thousands more Muslim 'refugees'

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Valerie
Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

Everything Obama and the Islamo-Nazi new world order is now doing is designed to implement the “Final Solution” for the USA...that of the North American Caliphate

Obama Readying USA for Islamic Takeover?

Tragically and with full malice aforethought, the beauty, simplicity and essential to thought subject of Logic is no longer taught in the US Public school system. As a note, little else that matters is now taught either. It was taught when I attended school. For the purposes of this column, I will deal with two forms of logic, as defined by the current on-line Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

“A particular mode of reasoning viewed as valid or faulty” and “interrelation or sequence of facts or events when seen as inevitable or predictable.” I hope that these will assist those people who still cannot—according to their own words seem to fathom why Barack Hussein Obama does what he does and says what he says.

Note: Too many of these (many high profile) and, ostensibly, Conservative individuals seem to be extremely well-educated but—due to their statements of incredulity over Obama’s actions or lack thereof—are quite apparently lacking the power of even the most basic practice of logical reasoning. That leaves us with Occam’s Razor or “the solution amongst competing hypotheses with the fewest assumptions the one that possesses the most facts should be selected.” Obama is destroying the USA and replacing its legal citizens with Muslims and other illegals, in order to create a new country of his making. Logic requires rational reasoned thought…not emotion and false premises. Thus…I shall attempt to explain it to them for yet one more time. The rest of you—Conservatives specifically—understand perfectly well what’s going on.

Obama Syndicate: Christians are responsible for Islamic Violence and their own deaths!

Although they haven’t said it—outright—yet, the Obama syndicate members seem poised to soon say that Christians are actually responsible for their own beheadings and burning of the adults and children..many of them infants. Obama recently said that Christians have done horrible things, too. But—and it’s a big one—he had to go back to the over-a-thousand-years-ago Crusades to make his case. The Crusades were in effect because barbaric and enslaving Islam had taken over the Holy land. The Christians fought Islam to get them back. In Obama’s book “Audacity of Hope.” he (or possibly Bill Ayers) writes “...I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Due to its atrocities against humanity, the political winds of the world currently seem to be against Islam…yet, Obama seems bent upon backing them all of the way.. In fact, recently, Obama held two “private” meetings with Muslim Brotherhood members. Please remember that the Brotherhood is the parent of most of the terrorist groups currently on our planet. A handful—hundreds of example are available—of indicators that Obama stands with and actually fully supports “radical” Islam are as follow:

1. Obama still refuses to use the word Islam when speaking about Islamic terrorists

2. Obama has had “secret” meetings (only recently disclosed) at the White House with the Muslim Brotherhood members in the last month

3.Obama is working with radical Islamic ICNA in its just concluded 3-day “summit” on terrorism

4. The Center for Immigration Studies advised that Obama imported 300,000 Muslims into the USA in 2013 and at least 70,000 Muslims in 2014

5. In 2015, Obama ordered the US State Department to overload the immigration system in order to bring thousands of Jihadis into the USA as well as tens of thousands of more Muslims. One way or the other, Obama is determined to turn what was once the USA into an Islamic country

6. Every time ISIS or another Islamic terrorist group commits another beheading, live human burning, disembowelment of organs for sale (this is one of the new practices), Obama makes excuses for them. At a press conference 19 February 2015, Obama said that the terrorists “may have legitimate grievances>’ WHAT?

Read more at:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/69891

or "As of today, there is no longer any mystery about who Barack Hussein Obama really is".

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1339890&cmd=show

Re: Obama wants tens of thousands more Muslim 'refugees'

Valerie,

I surely hope 'n' pray that the Rapture happens "before" these new rounds of illegals illegally come to the U.S.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, AND TAKE US HOME TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy