Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Paul Jackson Dies

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Charisma Magazine

Prophetic minister John Paul Jackson has died.

"Over this past weekend we've started to see signs that his weakened breathing is causing vital organs to become oxygen deprived," reads a post on his website.

Jackson has been battling cancer since May 2014 after doctors found a large, aggressive growth in his leg that needed immediate treatment. Through this experience, he wrote how cancer taught him much about how seriously God takes our fears and vowed to use prayer to fight it.

"I am pursuing the kingdom of God and equipping people to do the same as vigorously as I am able. I refuse to allow the enemy a stronghold in my thoughts. God is great and all-powerful," Jackson said in 2014. "I believe He will take me through this battle. In the process, God will gain a great victory and His name will be glorified."

Jackson is the founder of Streams Ministries International, a ministry that works to encourage, motivate and equip people to walk in greater maturity, wisdom, character and holiness. Jackson is perhaps best-known for his biblical approach to dream interpretation and prophetic evangelism, Charisma previously reported.

According to his website, Jackson's biblical approach to dreams revealed their life-changing purpose and restored an overlooked way God chooses to communicate with people. His "explanations of the unexplainable" helped people relate to God and each other in fresh ways.

Jackson launched Streams Ministries International in 1993. Their mission statement, according to the website, is to touch people with the message of God's love, bring the awe of God back into the church and transform lives through the supernatural of the Holy Spirit.

Please pray for the Jackson family.

Re: John Paul Jackson Dies

Sandy,

Although I have never heard of John Paul Jackson, or his ministry, I will
pray for his family.

We all could use prayers especially when someone close to us dies. I'm sure his family and ministry will miss him.

Absent from the body, present with the Lord, Amen!

May God comfort his family, and may they all be reunited shortly, via the Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie..

He had a wonderful prophetic ministry and he also had a ministry on dreams ..

Streams Ministry was his web page..

Thanks so much for posting this news. I didn't know that John Paul Jackson was even ill and did not know that he had passed on. He was still a fairly young man and seems like it is too soon for him to die.

I too will pray for his family. Even if a person belongs to Jesus, it is never easy to give up someone you love and grief hits hard. Death is an enemy. Always has been and always will be and I think that is why Jesus cried at Lazarus's tomb. He cried out of grief for the destruction of life and I think out of anger too for satan's attack that started with Adam. Jesus died so that we will live and every time I stand at a graveside I am so grateful for our Lord and Savior's great act of love for us.