Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World War III: Are we being dragged into war with Russia?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

World War III: Are we being dragged into war with Russia? Conflict has raised fears of a 'full-blown war between the West and Russia'

Ukrainian base bombed 36 hours after world leaders agreed ceasefire deal
Askold Krushelnycky: 'The fighting was as fierce as I have ever known it'
Conflict has raised fears of a 'full-blown war between the West and Russia'
Published: 01:03 GMT, 15 February 2015 | Updated: 01:03 GMT, 15 February 2015

The fighting was as fierce as I have ever known it. Last night, 36 hours after world leaders agreed peace, a Ukrainian base near the front line of the war was being violently, ruthlessly pounded by those who wished to be ruled by Russia.

Here in Mariupol, the notion that conciliation could be found any time soon seemed ludicrous. This city is a key prize for the pro-Russian separatists.

Fighting raged at the front lines on its eastern outskirts all day as the rebel tanks tried to push ahead. Ukrainian positions were bombarded ceaselessly by rebel artillery in a bid to hoist the Russian flag over the town hall tonight.

The deputy commander of the Ukrainian 37th Mechanised Battalion told me the rebels attacked 12 times. He expected the shelling of government positions that started at 5am yesterday to continue throughout the night.

The officer said: 'Our scouts and intelligence people saw the enemy bringing up scores of new, modern Russian tanks and armoured personnel carriers along the road from their positions at the town of Novoazovsk east of here.

'Why would they be hauling up lots of new armour if they were planning a ceasefire?'

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954082/Are-dragged-war-Russia-brilliant-frontline-dispatch-ominous-question-ASKOLD-KRUSHELNYCKY.html?printingPage=true

Re: World War III: Are we being dragged into war with Russia?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Ukraine crisis: President Poroshenko orders ceasefire

Ukraine's president has said a truce agreed with pro-Russian rebels in the east must be honoured, as he ordered the army to stop fighting. Petro Poroshenko also warned the rebels against continuing attacks on the besieged strategic town of Debaltseve. Fighting appeared to have died down immediately after the ceasefire took effect at 22:00 GMT.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31475744

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Stop shooting' EU pleads as Ukraine ceasefire teeters

A two-day-old truce in Ukraine was at risk of collapsing Monday as fighting raged around a strategic railway hub and both sides said conditions were not met to start withdrawing heavy weapons from the frontline.

Read More:

http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-under-fire-112-times-despite-ceasefire-093855014.html

The Russians have broken every truce with Ukraine to date, including the latest.
A different approach has to be taken, and this might work with the UN Peacekeepers..maybe.

Otherwise, if Russia (Putin) continues to kill and pillage further through Ukraine; it's a matter of time when countries close by, will feel the same affect perpetrated in their country, of land grab, and major slaughter...leading to wide spread World War.

Latvia and Lithuania are in the news already in regards to what is happening, and they may be next..!

I believe Putin wants war with the U.S. and other countries....we know
what the scripture tells us..!

Poroshenko calls for UN peacekeepers

Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko has called for international peacekeepers to be deployed in the east of Ukraine amid a crumbling ceasefire. They would help guarantee security "in a situation where the promise of peace is not being kept" he said Wednesday, referring to a 15 February truce brokered with the leaders of Russia, Germany, and France in Minsk.

The decision to make a UN request was taken during an emergency meeting of the country's security council.

“The best format for us is the police mission of the EU”, Poroshenko said according to his press office, after the meeting.

“It will be the most efficient guarantor of security in the situation when the word of peace is not observed either by Russia or those who are supported by it”, noted Poroshenko.

Read more:

https://euobserver.com/foreign/127712

THERE IS A REAL AND PRESENT DANGER!

Russia 'danger' to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - Fallon

There is a "real and present danger" of Russia trying to destabilise the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, the UK defence secretary says.

Michael Fallon said he was worried about "pressure" from Russian President Vladimir Putin on the ex-Soviet states, which are Nato members.

Russia might use tactics there similar to those it used in Ukraine, he said.

Shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander told the BBC he too had "very real concerns" about the situation.

Mr Fallon's comments came after PM David Cameron called on Europe to tell Russia it faced economic and financial consequences for "many years to come" if it did not stop destabilising Ukraine.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defence has said RAF jets were scrambled on Wednesday after two Russian military aircraft were seen off the Cornwall coast.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31528981

SURE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE RUSSIA WILL ALLOW UN PEACEKEEPERS...AND RUSSIANS ARE SPEWING THE SAME OLD TRUCE, WHICH THEY BREAK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Russia's UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin has denounced Ukraine's call for the deployment of UN peacekeepers in eastern Ukraine as a destructive move.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31530252

Valerie, dear sister, I hope the Lord returns for the church before we all go through a WWIII. God is the answer, the one to turn to. We can continue in prayer for the lost to know Jesus while there is still time and prayer for the church and prayer for leaders to hear and obey God. Philippians 4, its in God that we have hope and peace. He is the only hope for Ukraine and all others: verse 4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I know you pray, Valerie, and others here. Adding my prayers with yours, to the prayers of saints in Ukraine and surrounding countries for the will of God to be done. Amen

Valerie
Regina
Valerie, dear sister, I hope the Lord returns for the church before we all go through a WWIII. God is the answer, the one to turn to. We can continue in prayer for the lost to know Jesus while there is still time and prayer for the church and prayer for leaders to hear and obey God. Philippians 4, its in God that we have hope and peace. He is the only hope for Ukraine and all others: verse 4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I know you pray, Valerie, and others here. Adding my prayers with yours, to the prayers of saints in Ukraine and surrounding countries for the will of God to be done. Amen

Regina thank you dear one in Christ for your reply, and especially for your prayers.

My prayers are for Ukraine, for their hope is resting on God's Divine help and intervention, who will the Lord send to help them. My prayers are for all the Christians and Jews alike, who have been slaughtered, by terrorists. My prayers are for the Bride of Christ, to hang onto her faith in Jesus, and let God move accordingly, at His given time, to take her home.

It seems like many Christians in Ukrainian and every other parts of the world, as wells as Jews, are being persecuted. Even in so called countries where freedom of religion is allowed like the USA, people are being persecuted and looked down upon.
Only God can and will instill perfect peace when Jesus returns to Earth at His Second Coming, to set up His Kingdom, after, His victorious battle at Armageddon.

In the meantime, we must stand strong in our faith until Jesus comes to take us home at the imminent Rapture. We must continue to lift up our prayers for those who are suffering horrendous tortures, and excruciating deaths, under the enemies hand.
God will avenge them accordingly in the perfect appointed time.

Lord, have mercy on all your people who look to you for Salvation of their body and soul. In Jesus name I pray, for your victory to be carried out, for your Honor and Glory, this very day, and throughout eternity. Amen & Amen!