Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

I know this isn't a "spiritual" holiday, but I got to thinking about those of us who don't have anyone to give or receive Valentines from, and how lonely this day can be for those of us who don't have someone to share this day with. With all the advertising out there of happy couples, it can be a sad day, so I just wanted to give these Valentine's flowers to those of us who don't have someone to share this day with.

And for those who do have someone to share this day with, then I would like to wish you "Happy Valentine's Day" and hope this day is special for you.

But what is really important is that Jesus is our beloved Bridegroom and we are going to be with Him soon for all eternity.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LISALEENIE & EVERYONE!!!

Lisaleenie, you are sooo right. Jesus is "our" sweetheart AND future bridegroom. I can't wait to be with Him 4-EVER!!! Can you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.

Lisaleenie, you are sooo right. Jesus is "our" sweetheart AND future bridegroom. I can't wait to be with Him 4-EVER!!! Can you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

BTW, thank you very much for those two lovely photos of s.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Oh, I can't wait either, Tammy! Won't that be a glorious day?

Happy Valentine's day Lisaleenie, you are our sweet sister in the Lord
You are beautiful to us and to the Lord Jesus. The Lord comfort you today Lisa

Happy Valentines, Lisaleenie, Tammy, Regina, and Everyone.

Valentine's Day Love Song To Jesus!!! LORD "You are my Reward"

Give Me Jesus

I Gave My to Heart to Jesus

Dear Regina, thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful flower for Valentines's Day. {{Hugs}}

Dear Valerie, thank you, dear sister, for your Valentine's wishes for us and for the beautiful songs of praise. That little girl was precious, wasn't she? I could just see Jesus smiling at her singing that song to Him.

Here's one from the Spryfield Girls' Chorale, of Canada, singing--"Jesus, I Heard You Had A Big House," which was written by Bill & Gloria Gaither.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

and here's the version from a Gaither CD:

Hope that they both can be viewed?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Lisaleenie, what a sweet idea to wish everyone a happy Valentine's day. If I remember correctly the day started because a priest with a name similar to "valentine" was thrown in jail and eventually killed by the state of Rome for secretly marrying couples who were in love at a time when the state had forbidden marriage. I don't remember exactly the century or the ruler/emperor who had forbidden it. So the day started in honor of this man and is based on love.

I also like that the color for the day is red, the color of the blood of Jesus and the color of the sash He will wear across His white robe when Jesus rides back to conquer satan, the AC and the FP at Armageddon.

Happy late Valentine's and love to you and all here as we wait for our Beloved Bridegroom.

Tammy, thank you for posting those songs!

Texas Sue, thank you, also, for giving us the background behind Valentine's Day. I can't wait until we see our REAL Valentine, our Bridegroom, in heaven, and pray that it is soon.

Here's the Cox Family & Alison Krauss singing--"I'd Rather Have Jesus," complete with Valentine-like writing in the sand to boot. I just know that we all have always loved this song, haven't we?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you, Tammy, what a lovely song! I loved the scriptures shown in the song, too.