Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANNOUNCEMENT - We are Experiencing Problems with Posting Messages here

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

We are experiencing problems with posting messages on the forum.

Recently we had problems with password login, and now it's Ok at present.

Edit & Delete have disappeared from the forum...ask them in the email below,
to put them back in.

I also had trouble posting the color red bb code the other day.

I know some of you have reported the same problems, are there any others on the forum, please list them here and let me know.

Too many things happening at one time.

Hoping we can get this resolved soon.

Here's my email to Bravenet servers.

Valerie

February 7, 2015 21:21:45
Doug,

The login is working ok right now. It has happened a few times on and off, and working at present.

However, new problems have come up

The "Edit" icon is gone, along with "Delete" the message. Please put it back in Thanks!

One of the BB codes are a problem as well - I tried to post the code for the color RED and it didn't work. I've posted it many times before and it was just fine. Now it's acting up.

Thanks,

Valerie

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - We are Experiencing Problems with Posting Messages here

color red is working, just tested it.

RED

Edit & Delete are still missing.

Please add any problems you may be experiencing posting on this forum.

Thanks,

Valerie

Thanks, Valerie. I believe everything will be okay and it will be fixed in a timely manner. We just have to be more careful of typos before we press "post message".

Update: Email received:

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] February 9, 2015 00:56:57

Dear Valerie

There was a bug that has caused them to disappear. We thought we had it fixed, but apparently not. We will get them back in there as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, Valerie, for the UPDATE re: us experiencing posting problems, etc. We're happy & relieved to know that they'll be fixed shortly.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

UPDATE:

Member [Valerie] February 12, 2015 19:52:44
Re: The subject below....when will it be up and working? Nothing yet to date? Please Update. thanks, Valerie

-------------------------------------

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] February 13, 2015 10:23:55

Dear Valerie

We are still working on it. We are hoping to have it fixed by next week. The problem is the session is not being saved. Which means the post details are not stored to allow for editing/deleting afterwards. We are working on a solution to force the save when the session write close happens to force the data to get saved so it is available on subsequent page requests however it is proving very difficult. Sorry for the delay.

An update,

After several more emails to Bravenet, especially noting my disappointment that the delete and edit, has not been fixed to date, all I can say it doesn't look like they have any intention of fixing it. Maybe they know something that we don't have the privileged to know.

Therefore, Please use your "Preview Message" before you post, where you can read first, and make any corrections before you press the "Post Message". If you are need of something to be deleted, it will be done within 24 hours, so don't worry about it.

We're somewhat in limbo at the moment, because of the FCC New Regulations of the Internet according to Obama, which was voted on and passed on Feb. 26, 2015. We have
no real idea, what is all involved in O's 322 page regulations as they are not available to the public. Hopefully, we'll be up and running for awhile yet, and if not, please note, it wasn't my decision, when we are no longer online.

I'm reluctant to renew the site just yet, which is due April 28, 2015, not knowing whether it will go down beforehand or not...!

All I can do is take it one day at a time. This song below expresses exactly how I feel.

One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus

Valerie

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] February 21, 2015 11:50:04

Dear Valerie

Unfortunately, there has little progress been made due to a serious security vulnerability that our programmers had to be pulled away to fix. This has been resolved and they are now back on the forum. I expect next week this will be fixed. Sorry for the delay!

Valerie

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] February 21, 2015 11:50:04

Dear Valerie

Unfortunately, there has little progress been made due to a serious security vulnerability that our programmers had to be pulled away to fix. This has been resolved and they are now back on the forum. I expect next week this will be fixed. Sorry for the delay!

My reply:

Re: You expected wrong, another week has gone by, with no fix. I can assume by now, that it won't be fixed after all, will it?

Please be up front and tell me like it is...I'm hesitant now about renewing my service come April 28th...

Valerie

Thank you for the update, Valerie. I was wondering what the status was. I liked the fact that you were upfront with them. Please let us know their response. If you don't renew the site in April, will you transfer everything to a new site?

Lisaleenie,

I just received a reply, they said it is fixed, and "should be up and running by Monday"...we'll see! I'll believe it when I see it.

If they keep their word, I will renew here, as it makes no sense to take all this work elsewhere, only to have the government take it down, due to government control over the entire internet.

I do have a blog, which I started about a year ago..."Rapture Flight to Heaven Now",

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-rapture-complete-movie.html

perhaps, I'll just continue there...depending what the near future holds for all of us who use the internet.

We'll see if we're still up April 28, 2015, God knows, and we'll soon find out.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Lisaleenie,

I just received a reply, they said it is fixed, and "should be up and running by Monday"...we'll see! I'll believe it when I see it.

If they keep their word, I will renew here, as it makes no sense to take all this work elsewhere, only to have the government take it down, due to government control over the entire internet.

I do have a blog, which I started about a year ago..."Rapture Flight to Heaven Now",

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-rapture-complete-movie.html

perhaps, I'll just continue there...depending what the near future holds for all of us who use the internet.

We'll see if we're still up April 28, 2015, God knows, and we'll soon find out.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support]February 28, 2015 12:07:20

Dear Valerie ,

The fix is done and is being tested. If all goes well it will go out Monday.

Valerie,

I surely hope 'n' pray that the EDITING parts in our ENTER MESSAGE(S) will indeed be up 'n' running again. It "is" like you mentioned. We shall see.

I also hope that RFTH will remain here on Bravenet too. I've grown accustomed to posting here.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie

There is a definite problem in trying to post a article. The last two days I wanted to put on 2 post and they would not take. I tried several times but it would not go.

Thanks Tom, for letting me know.

I believe they said they would be testing to see if it was fixed. Perhaps they were testing it at the time you tried posting. Let me know if this continues, I will certainly bring it to their attention!

Valerie

Still not working as of 12.24 p.m. easterm time in the U.S.

Tom, your problem may be because of the new internet take over by the government, the reason I say this, is, you are able to post a reply on this thread. Please read, I let Bravenet know what is happening...hoping they can fix it or give me an answer as to the reason why? Valerie

--------
Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] February 28, 2015 12:07:20
Dear Valerie

----------------------

Hi Tim,

It's not working...however, things are worse now, a few people have tried to post on the message board,
and it will not allow them to post. Does this have anything to do with the government taking control over the internet?

Is this a new problem? Or is this part of the fix you are trying out for the delete
and edit to be restored back on.

Strange, never had so many problems at one time.

Valerie

Hi Valerie & fellow RFTHees!

Yesterday, I stayed off of my computer after checking-out "our" RFTH board, for which nothing seemed to be working. I figured that Bravenet was trying to fix the EDIT & CANCEL problem.

So, hopefully 'n' prayerfully everything's finally up 'n' running again.

We shall see. Right!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Tammy, Tom D., & Everyone,

Tom D., the site is working fine for posting, someone was testing things out yesterday, you shouldn't have problems posting today. Sometimes the name and email address is wiped clean at the top, and you might not notice when posting; if that's the case it won't post the message until, these areas are filled in.

Well the Edit & Delete are still not working...tried to reach Tim yesterday apparently received information from Doug he would be away until this afternoon. Therefore, I sent yet another email this afternoon with the following. Hope to get a response soon, whether the Edit and Delete can be put back on the message board or not.

Here's a copy of it below>

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] February 28, 2015 12:07:20
Dear Valerie

--------
Hi Tim,

It's still not working no edit and delete...however, a few people have tried to post on the message board yesterday, and had problems
doing so...I had some problems with login and had to use my account to get it. Seems to be working today.

Doug said to get in touch with you this afternoon, and it's 12:39 pm. where I am in Toronto On. Canada...not sure of your timing.

Is this a new problem? Or is this part of testing you are trying out for the delete and edit to be restored back on the message forum?

Tim, Would you please get back to me and let me know why the Edit and Delete are not back on the message forum, it's been almost one month now, with no resolve.

Thanks,

Valerie

Yeah, success, the edit, and delete are back up and working.

Try them out.

Things are looking up and promising now, right!

Next...the Rapture! right!

Yeah!!!

Bravenet Web Services Support [Tim - Director of Customer Support] March 3, 2015 14:22:20

Dear Valerie

Okay, it's been fixed! I have posted a test post and it's working as it should (allows me to edit and delete).

I have also credited your account 2 months free for all the inconvenience.

Member Valerie March 3, 2015 15:31:57
Thanks so much Tim, we all appreciate the edit and delete button fixed.

Also thanks for 2 months free credit on the account for all the inconvenience.

We all appreciate it very much.

Gratefully,

Valerie

I just checked the Account, and the new renewal date is June 28th, 2015 not April 28, 2015.

Great! Hey, maybe we'll be Raptured before then. =)