Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Sue, Needs Our Prayers - Suffering with severe pain.Please pra.y!

Texas Sue, is suffering in severe pain right now. Please pray for our Moderator and dear Sister in Christ. I was concerned about her whereabouts and emailed her, and today received a response. See here email below, and then my reply to her. Please post your prayers, for our dear Sister in Christ, for complete healing, so she will be able to join us, once again, on a regular basis.

We love you Sue, and we'll be praying for you. Prayerfully, Valerie

Susan wrote:

"I have had an attack of severe tendonitis in my right hand and arm and today is the first dayI have been able to type or do much of anything. I was in too much pain to even attempt getting online. So glad to be better. Thanks so much for checking on me. Love and blessings, Sue"

My Reply to Susan,

Susan,

I'm so sorry to hear you've had an attack of severe tendonitis to your right hand and arm.

I do understand, it can be very painful, please stay off typing, until it heals. I was concerned about your well being, as we didn't hear from you, for awhile.

I will ask for prayer on RFTH for your painful hand and arm, I'm sure others are wondering where you have gone too as well.

Stay off posting, until you get major relief, and when you are finally able too, without severe pain.

Until then keep reading if you are able too, my prayers are with you.

Praying God will heal you completely, I know how terrible it is living with chronic pain.

Much love in Jesus,

Praying for you,

Valerie

P.S. Don't try to answer back - I assume you will got this message.

Re: Texas Sue, Needs Our Prayers - Suffering with severe pain.Please pra.y!

Praying for complete healing for you Sue...

Am also praying for you as well, T/Sue.

Have you tried taking Aleve to ease your pain? I'm asking b/c it greatly relieves whatever back pain that occurrs.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue You will be in my prayers. Take care and may the Lord heal you.

Oh, no! Dear Texas Sue, I know what severe pain is like, as does Valerie and many others here do, also. My heart is with you, and prayers are going up for you right now.

Sending love and hugs to you.

Please continue to keep Texas Sue in your prayers

Texas Sue I miss your frequent interaction here on RFTH.
Looking forward to the day you will be able to return.

Praying that God will heal you completely Sis,
and that the good Lord will meet all your needs.

YSIC,

Valerie

Yes, like Valerie, I miss you too! I just finished praying for you again, and hope that you are healed and better really soon. Looking forward to your posts.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and loving support. I had gotten too ambitious one day and did too much, especially things requiring fine motor skills like writing out all my valentine cards to mail (big family), clipping a mountain of coupons, mashing up a bunch of potatoes by hand for twice baked potatoes for the freezer, etc. By the next day I was in pain from my hand to my shoulder and the second day could not use my right hand at all.

I keep working like I am in my 30's and forgetting I am almost 70. Shocking number to me and I can't get used to it. In my heart I am still 32! The old wear and tear business creeps up on us all I guess so I will have to be more careful in the future. I used ice packs, ginger (eating it crystalized and using the ground ginger in my coffee and food.), tumeric, and lots of Vitamin C (especially in form of Emergenc C from Walmart) to repair the damage.

Today is the best day I have had so far and on the mind Thank God! Love and blessings to each of you for being so very dear. Hope to see you soon in the AIR. Sue

CORRECTION - Whoops, meant to say "ON THE MEND" not on the mind. Did I mention the eyes are not as good as they were at 32 either, sigh.....

I had asked her how you were on another thread before I saw this one. I am so glad that you are on the mend and that you knew what steps to take in order to give yourself some relief.

I know what you mean about feeling 32 inside of an older person's body. That's how I feel, too. I am almost 62 and don't feel that age at all mentally.

Re: Texas Sue, Needs Our Prayers - Suffering with severe pain. Please pray!

So glad you are feeling better Texas Sue. Yes, the years and the wear n tear creep up.
Take care Sue, hopefully it won't be long and you'll have a new body with the Lord's arrival!
Maranatha

Texas Sue
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and loving support. I had gotten too ambitious one day and did too much, especially things requiring fine motor skills like writing out all my valentine cards to mail (big family), clipping a mountain of coupons, mashing up a bunch of potatoes by hand for twice baked potatoes for the freezer, etc. By the next day I was in pain from my hand to my shoulder and the second day could not use my right hand at all.

I keep working like I am in my 30's and forgetting I am almost 70. Shocking number to me and I can't get used to it. In my heart I am still 32! The old wear and tear business creeps up on us all I guess so I will have to be more careful in the future. I used ice packs, ginger (eating it crystalized and using the ground ginger in my coffee and food.), tumeric, and lots of Vitamin C (especially in form of Emergenc C from Walmart) to repair the damage.

Today is the best day I have had so far and on the mind Thank God! Love and blessings to each of you for being so very dear. Hope to see you soon in the AIR. Sue

Sue, it's so good to hear from you again, and I'm rejoicing with others here to hear you are feeling better. Thanks be to God, and to all those who prayed and are praying for you Sis.

I know what you mean we're about the same age, I'll be 68 this year, and 70 is 2 years away; YIKES!!! It is a shocking number isn't it!!! However, the great news is, should the good Lord Rapture us this very year, we'll never see the big number 70!!! Instead we'll be young once again, around our early 30's.

My mind says I'm in my 30's, my mirror says, "surely you joke"...LOL!!!

My mind says go, go, go, my body, especially my legs and arms say OUCH, NO, NO, NO!!!

I'm like so many here, when I have a good day, I push my self to my limit, and the next day, and many days afterwards, I pay for it big time. Everything hurts, so much so, that it's painful to make any movement at all. I can't wait to be able to do all the things I use to love to do; take long walks, run, jump, climb, dance, etc.

Some day soon Sue, Lisaleenie and everyone, we'll have a new body liken unto the Lord's, and we will be free from all the pain, suffering, ageing, dying; we'll be young, in mind, heart and body, forevermore. Praise God, thank you Jesus!

Love and prayers,

Valerie

I am pretty much recovered, just a little soreness is all that is left now. All the prayers really sped up my recovery. Thanks again to everyone.

Yes, Valerie, we will all be new and indestructable when that we hear that trumpet call us up to our future and eternal home. Won't that be the best thing ever! Just really praying that this is THE year. Seems to be looking like it is. YAY!

Texas Sue, thank you for the update! So glad that you are feeling better.

Like Valerie said, I will be so glad when we get our new heavenly bodies and we will be able to walk, run, jump up and down, and dance again. I can't wait!

Texas Sue, I'm praying for you dear sister.

Good news everyone!

Texas Sue's is feeling better, and her computer is finally fixed.

Welcome back, We missed you Sue, and we're glad to see you back on RFTH.
Good to see you posting again, without having to run to the Library.

Thanks be to God!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks Valerie, its good to be back online. That round of Tendinitis is over too so I am out of pain and happy to have the use of both hands again. Praying for you, Kathy, Lisaleenie, Steve, Tom, Regina and anyone else on the forum who is battling illnesses and pain. I am not willing to sit down and give up so close to the prize and I know that you are all of like mind. Jesus is coming soon and all of this suffering will end. Thanking God for that promise!