Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you everbody

Dear brothers and sisters,

I just want to send my love to like Regina did.
Thank you Regina for that nice post

I have been tired of the news and don't want to listen to it anymore, this would include being part of any Bible prophecy forum.
I also got a scare this morning with the headline "Breaking news, I was sobbing when I read this" while that news is not good, the first thing that came to mind was innocent people being slaughtered again in some horrible way somewhere in the world and I was scared to open up the thread or even check the news this morning.

I want to thank everybody who had been praying for me. It was great knowing you all.
my love to all of you.
thank you Valerie, Kathy and Sue.
will be keeping everyone here in prayer.
Lisaleenie, I am praying for you and will continue to do so.

Re: Thank you everbody

I agree, Heidi, and like you, I would like to send my love to everyone here, too. And thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, sis. Very much needed and appreciated. ((Hugs))

Heidi if you see this, our Abba Father in heaven bless you with His peace. He is a good Father and will be caring for you, with you every day.

There is a verse, Isaiah 60: 8"Who are these who fly like a cloud And like the doves to their lattices?

Perhaps it is talking about the return of scattered Israel (the people) back to Israel (the land) to worship the Lord.
Perhaps it is a veiled reference also to the church? flying, caught up to be with the Lord Jesus in the place that the Son of God has prepared for us where we can be together and worship God in peace. John 14:1-3

sending love to you Heidi.

Sending the love of Jesus, right back at you Heidi, Lisaleenie, Heidi, Regina and everyone here. All my love in Jesus, to each and everyone here. Stay strong, Jesus is coming, and we will overcome, the Lord is with us; therefore, we will make it with the help of God, to reach our home in Heaven; very soon.

It's hard for Christians to live and watch all the hideous atrocities being forced on innocent people. I too can't take it anymore, praying God will send Jesus this very year to remove all of His children in Him, off of this evil filled world. We lean on God for understanding, knowing He wants what is good for His children. Time for our faith, to grow stronger than ever before, knowing we are
a breath away from meeting the Lord any moment now.

In our own country Canada, assisted physician suicide law, was overturned, and will be allowed for those people in Canada who desire to end their lives. They will be alllowed to decide the day, hour of their death and given doctor assistance, instead of leaving it in God's hands. It matters not to them, that God has given us life, and God has the right to take our life, they want the power, of how and when they will die.

It's just a matter of time, when it will be enforced and used without consent, on the disabled, elderly, and the children, with various illnesses, mental and physical; like in Scandinavian countries and other countries who are abscessed with a death culture, playing God, on who has the right to live or die. See my thread...Breaking News I broke out in tears.

Love is what we all can give and share, for we are One in Jesus, our Lord the Head,
and we the Body. May the Love of Jesus comfort you Heidi, and everyone here. He loves us, and I know we will take us home, where Jesus has prepared a place for all those who long, and love His appearing. God loved us first, and we are responding with love right back to Jesus, and one another.

Much Love in Jesus, to everyone,

Valerie

Regina
Heidi if you see this, our Abba Father in heaven bless you with His peace. He is a good Father and will be caring for you, with you every day.
sending love to you Heidi.

Thank you so much for the kind words Regina.

Valerie and Lisaleenie, thank you so much.

I will still be praying for all of my sisters and brothers here. I just need to stop listening to the news so much.

Love you all.