Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking News - My First Reaction was I Broke out into sobbing tears

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I burst out in tears this afternoon, when I was watching the News today. Canada’s top court rules doctors can help kill patients; overturns assisted suicide law.

I'm an older person, whom God has allowed to live to age 67 years of age to this day, I find this appalling, what is next...Legalizing assisted suicide will create new paths of abuse of elders, people with disabilities and other socially devalued people.

Myself, as a disabled person, I have lived in pain, chronic pain, and I value each and ever moment the good Lord, has allowed me to have on this Earth. Who am I, to ask for assisted suicide because, there are days the pain seems
unbearable; what about the unbearable pain Jesus suffered on the cross? Did the Lord, scream out, kill me? Did Jesus ask for assisted suicide, absolutely not. God finds each and every single person's life precious, and each person who suffers, there is a good reason for it.

It may be a different reason for each person, or reason/s only known to God Himself, but there is a purpose to it all. Jesus purpose was to suffer on the cross for our sins, so that we may be cleansed from all of our inequities, through His selfless sacrifice. Our suffering may be due to bringing us closer to God, for His will and purpose in our lives, not our own. It may be to rid us of all worthless worldly things we cling too, and set our hearts and minds on the things of our home in Heaven instead. It may be that God has a higher purposes for us here on Earth, or in Heaven; we'd never find out if we take it upon ourselves, to end our life...It's wrong, I don't care what anyone says.

Assisted suicide is saying, go away God, this is my body, my life, and I will do what I want with it, when I want. I DECIDE WHEN I DIE, NOT GOD!

No assisted suicide for me, not now, not ever. I told my husband today, if I get worse, and some doctor tries to convince you to kill me, tell him, I don't want to die that way. The Lord, will take me home, at His perfect day and hour. My life, my body, my soul, all of me belongs to the Lord. The Lord gave me life, and the Lord will take my life, when He wills. GOD DECIDES WHEN I DIE, NOT ME!

Do you see that in the Tribulation, the disabled people, elderly, will be rounded up, and put to death, doctor's, other's who want their demise will have these acts carried out, to SAVE ON DISABILITY PENSIONS, AND OLD SECURITY PENSIONS FOR THE ELDERLIES. To get rid of disabled children, to create a PERFECT PHYSICAL SOCIETY.
REMINDERS OF DAYS OF HITLER, WHERE ONLY PERFECTION IN THEIR EYES WAS CONSIDERED TO LET LIVE, OTHERS WERE EXPERIMENTED ON, MUTILATED AND KILLED.

They say it will take a year to implement it; praying we're gone to be with the Lord beforehand.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canada’s top court rules doctors can help kill patients; overturns assisted suicide law

OTTAWA, February 6, 2015 (LifeSiteNews.com) — In a momentous ruling this morning, Canada’s highest court unanimously ruled to open the door to a doctor helping kill someone nearing the end-of-life stage, a ruling comparable to the sweeping Morgentaler ruling 27 years ago that allowed a doctor to kill someone at the earliest pre-born stage of life.

In Carter v. Canada, the Court overturned a previous law prohibiting assisted suicide, in effect reversing the previous 1993 Rodriguez decision in which it said the state’s obligation to “protect the vulnerable” outweighed the rights of the individual to self-determination. The ruling makes Canada join the ranks of Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Belgium, as well as Oregon and Washington, in allowing assisted suicide.

“Section 241 (b) and s. 14 of the Criminal Code unjustifiably infringe s. 7 of the Charter and are of no force or effect to the extent that they prohibit physician-assisted death for a competent adult person who (1) clearly consents to the termination of life and (2) has a grievous and irremediable medical condition (including an illness, disease or disability) that causes enduring suffering that is intolerable to the individual in the circumstances of his or her condition,” the court stated in the 9-0 ruling that affects the lives of every Canadian who is, or may be, terminally ill.

The Criminal Code had stated that “every one who (a) counsels a person to commit suicide, or (b) aids or abets a person to commit suicide, whether suicide ensues or not, is guilty of an indictable offence.” What the court calls doctor assisted death means allowing one person, a doctor, to be directly and intentionally involved in killing another person, a patient, according to certain criteria.

The court gave the federal government 12 months to rectify what it says is a Charter violation of rights before the ruling takes effect.

Life and family leaders have reacted to the news with dismay.

“In striking down Rodriguez, our highest court told Canadians today that the lives of the weak, infirm, and vulnerable are not worth protecting. The court in essence decided that some people are better off dead than alive and gave power to those who are strong to end the lives of those who are weak. This is a terrible day of shame for Canada,” said Jim Hughes, national president of Campaign Life Coalition, to LifeSiteNews.

“We as a country have entered into utter moral blindness if we honestly believe that killing someone in the name of ‘compassion’ or ‘mercy’ is a solution to the problem of pain or debilitation. All life is a gift, and no one has the moral right to take that gift away from someone else. This law used to be called: ‘You shall not kill.’ It is always a false compassion to kill someone who is suffering. There is no dignity in killing the patient instead of the pain.”

Alex Schadenberg, executive director of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, called it a “terrible decision.”

“Legalizing assisted suicide will create new paths of abuse of elders, people with disabilities and other socially devalued people. The scourge of elder abuse in our culture continues to grow,” he told LifeSiteNews.

Read more:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-canadas-top-court-rules-doctors-can-help-kill-patients

Re: Breaking News - My First Reaction was I Broke out into sobbing tears

continues

“The first act of Parliament must be to use the notwithstanding clause to continue to equally protect every Canadian. Then Parliament and the provincial governments must commit to providing Canadians with the care that they require and deserve.”

Critical points in the case

• April 2010 – Elected members of Parliament defeated a private members bill seeking to legalize euthanasia and assisted suicide by an overwhelming vote of 228-59, indicating the will of the Canadian people at that time.

• April 2011 – A case is launched by the B.C. Civil Liberties Association on behalf of Lee Carter, who in 2010 took her mother Kay to Switzerland where she was killed by lethal injection.

• Lee Carter, whose 89-year-old mother suffered from the degenerative condition spinal stenosis, said she knew she was breaking the law by helping her mother be

killed, and wanted to fight for the option to “legally obtain, in Canada, physician-assisted dying services.” Gloria Taylor, 64, who suffered from ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), was eventually added to the suit. She passed away in 2012 from natural causes. While Taylor made it clear she did not intend to kill herself if the suit proved successful, she nevertheless wanted legal assurance that she could get such help if wanted.

• June 2012 – British Columbia Justice Lynn Smith strikes down the country’s ban on assisted suicide, arguing that since suicide is technically legal in Canada, the ban on assisted suicide is “unconstitutional,” because it prevented the disabled from getting the help they may need to kill themselves. • August 2012 – The Conservative government appeals the decision, saying that the ban exists to “protect all Canadians, including the most vulnerable members of our society.”

• October 2013 – The province’s Court of Appeal agrees and overturns the decision, stating that the lower court overstepped its authority by striking down law by judicial fiat based on the false notion that there had been an evolution in legal principles.

• June 2014 – Quebec’s National Assembly votes to become the first province to allow doctors to kill their patients as “medical aid in dying.” The Federal government states that it will “review the implications” of the decision.

• October 2014 – The Supreme Court hears arguments in Carter from both sides of the issue, including the federal Attorney-General who argued: “An absolute prohibition sends the message that all lives are valued, and worthy of protection from those who may subtly encourage vulnerable people to terminate their lives.”

• February 2015 – The Supreme Court overturns Canada's ban on physician-assisted death.

Life and family leaders warn the decision has opened a pandora’s box in Canada that will bring into the country the same kind of abuses happening in other jurisdictions.

“People say that ‘safeguards’ and strict eligibility for death will offer protections,” said Hughes. “You can see just how unsuccessful this idea proved in Belgium where the categories of the killable have now expanded to include children. There’s even a booming suicide tourism now happening there. Mark my words, the same slippery slope will occur here in Canada. It’s been said before and it’s as true now as it was then: 'Once you start looking at killing as a means to solve problems, suddenly you’ll find more and more problems where killing is the only solution.'"

“Some people say there’s no such thing as a ‘slippery slope.’ Once a line has been crossed that allows one person to kill another in some instances, the qualifying criteria will just keep on expanding in the name of ‘equal rights.’ Pretty soon anybody who wants to die for any reason will be able to do so.” In Belgium, people are being euthanized without requesting it and the list of those eligible for death has expanded to now include children. Switzerland, known worldwide as the setting for the best-loved children’s book “Heidi,” has seen its ‘suicide tourism’ double in the past five years. Over 600 non-Swiss residents travelled to the country between 2008-2012 to be killed.

Schadenberg echoed these concerns.

“Giving doctors the right to cause the death of their patients could never be safe. There will always be people who will abuse the power to cause death and there will always be more reasons to cause death,” he said, adding that the court is “naïve to think that assisted suicide will not be abused, when abuse already occurs.”

Read more:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-canadas-top-court-rules-doctors-can-help-kill-patients

Valerie..

I agree with you I have told my husband and daughter and sister that I do not want extraordinary methods to keep me alive, but I also do not want food or drink to be withheld. God will take me when HE wants me to go not when it is convenient for hospitals, doctors or insurance companies.

Come Lord Jesus I am sooooo ready...

Valerie, I hear what you're saying and you have some valid points. Yes, it does look like people are trying to play God, doesn't it? Woman saying that they have a right to "choose" when it's the Lord alone Who has that right, as it is written in Ecclesiastes 3:2: there is a time to be born and a time to die. That is up to the Lord, not us.

Valerie

This does not surprise me because we live in a evil world dominated by unsaved people. The unsaved people of this world do not have spiritual eyes to see what is really going on. Their hearing does not comprehend what is going on because they are spiritually ignorant. These people are what you call the natural man that is doing what they want to do,going along with everything that come out because they are spiritually blinded. They are of their father, the prince of this world, the devil.Most people in high places are taking money to fix things the way the New World Order wants and if they do not go along are threated that they will kill their family. They are using every power at their disposal and have passed many laws that favor what they want.

Even in America, the Republicans now control both houses but nothing changes. Why? The answer is simple. They will not impeach the president because he has the dirt on many of them and they do not want to be exposes so everybody keeps quiet so they don't lose their position of power.Since I believe we are going home soon, think about it, at that point everybody will be unsaved at that point. That means the remnant of God which is very few in comparison to the world will be going home to be with the Lord leaving a totally wicked earth with all the demonic powers to make it more wicked than ever. We Christians have the word of God and His promises to us and the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross and believe in Him and we will have eternal salvation. The wicked on the other hand with years and years of planning this NWO will end up in the lake of fire for their ways were not God's ways.

Sandy
Valerie..

I agree with you I have told my husband and daughter and sister that I do not want extraordinary methods to keep me alive, but I also do not want food or drink to be withheld. God will take me when HE wants me to go not when it is convenient for hospitals, doctors or insurance companies.

Come Lord Jesus I am sooooo ready...

Sandy,

Thanks for your reply; In other words, let God's will be done, not ours.

New American Standard Bible Luke22:42 Just like Jesus said,
"saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

This is how I feel as well, saying the same thing as Jesus prayed unto the Father, entrusting God with our very lives.

God Bless,

Valerie

Lisaleenie
Valerie, I hear what you're saying and you have some valid points. Yes, it does look like people are trying to play God, doesn't it? Woman saying that they have a right to "choose" when it's the Lord alone Who has that right, as it is written in Ecclesiastes 3:2: there is a time to be born and a time to die. That is up to the Lord, not us.

Lisaleenie, Thanks for your reply.

American Standard Version 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;

20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

God Bless,

Valerie

Tom D
Valerie

This does not surprise me because we live in a evil world dominated by unsaved people. The unsaved people of this world do not have spiritual eyes to see what is really going on. Their hearing does not comprehend what is going on because they are spiritually ignorant. These people are what you call the natural man that is doing what they want to do,going along with everything that come out because they are spiritually blinded. They are of their father, the prince of this world, the devil.Most people in high places are taking money to fix things the way the New World Order wants and if they do not go along are threated that they will kill their family. They are using every power at their disposal and have passed many laws that favor what they want.

Even in America, the Republicans now control both houses but nothing changes. Why? The answer is simple. They will not impeach the president because he has the dirt on many of them and they do not want to be exposes so everybody keeps quiet so they don't lose their position of power.Since I believe we are going home soon, think about it, at that point everybody will be unsaved at that point. That means the remnant of God which is very few in comparison to the world will be going home to be with the Lord leaving a totally wicked earth with all the demonic powers to make it more wicked than ever. We Christians have the word of God and His promises to us and the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross and believe in Him and we will have eternal salvation. The wicked on the other hand with years and years of planning this NWO will end up in the lake of fire for their ways were not God's ways.

Tom, Thanks for replying,

It is our faith in Jesus, that continues to strengthen us, in these most perilous times we live in. Evil is called good, and good is called evil; and people readily accept what the government puts into motion without questioning it. There is so much wickedness, in this world right now, that it is hard for Christians to see it transpiring before their very eyes.

My heart is heavy knowing, that we are made in God's image, and a human life is considered worthless trash, the born, and unborn as well.

I'm so ready to leave, I'm sure many here will agree. However, let God's will be done, for His timing is perfect, and all things work for good to those whom love the Lord.

Maranatha!

Valerie

AMEN, Val!!!

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes, Valerie, I'm with Sandy when she says that she doesn't want any extra ordinary measures to keep her alive. I totally agree with that. I told my power of attorney the same thing if I were to lapse into a coma and couldn't speak for myself. I want to go when the Lord wills, not to be kept alive by artificial means, like with a ventilator or an iron lung. If the Lord wants me to live, He is perfectly able to keep me alive without life support. That's how I see it, anyway.

I feel the same way about having CPR. When I was in the hospital, I requested a "No Code", which means that I didn't want the hospital staff to try and resuscitate me if my heart were to stop beating. I feel that if God wants to stop my heart and take me home, then it should be left that way.

Valerie,

I knew this lady who once lived a couple doors down from me, which was practically nextdoor to me, who was greatly infected with both cancer and tumors all over her body...which accounted to her unusual weight 'n' size.

She would be takened to her doctor for check-ups on a regular basis by her son, who lived nextdoor to her (which was right nextdoor to me).

She chose, when it came time for her to pass, she perferred to die at home. She passed away during the wee hours of "this" last Christmas of 2014.

I don't know if she made things right between her & Jesus. I hope she did, and that she's gone home to be with Him in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy