Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

"Fair Use for information and Discussion Purposes"

This Pope reminds me of O. Everything he says is a lie. Jesus warned us beforehand that this would happen.

Re: WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

Tom D.,

This Pope is spreading deception, just like O. Both are liars, and we all known,
who the father is of all liars. These two, will work hand in hand, and continue
to spread their deceptions, half truths, and outright lies to the world.

He sure fits into the category of the False Prophet, as much a O, fits into the category of The Anti-Christ.

Beware of evil men in high place, is what the Lord brought to my mind, when I was typing this message. They will lead many straight to the pits of Hell.

Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Valerie

Re: WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

HEAR, HEAR, VALERIE & TOM!!! I totally agree with you both, re: the identities of whom the AC & FP are...for they "are" here NOW!!!

Barack Hussein Obama = Antichrist (& Mahdi, the 12th Imam)
Pope Francis = False Prophet

It's now time for us to go home...home to our "heavenly" home, isn't it!?

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, TO TAKE US HOME WITH YOU!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I couldn't watch the whole video, because it grieved my spirit to listen any further the blasphemies that man had to say. I can totally see him as the false prophet during the tribulation.

Easy test - look at someone's face, their eyes. It is easy to see that he is NOT full of the love of God. Case closed.

Unfortunately, Texas Sue, you're right. And he doesn't even have to be the False Prophet to lack the love of God; the leader of the one-world religion won't have God's love, either.

Wow, watch this video and see/hear what Jack Van Impe has to say who this Pope is;
and his purpose. Watch to the very end, the information will shock you, why he was elected, and the prior Pope Benedict was remove.

Dr.Van Impe, agrees that he is the False prophet and the last Pope, number 113, that will be around during the tribulation, promoting the AC. There's much more so don't miss watching it. An eye opener for those who thought otherwise.

My prayer is for people to open their eyes and receive Jesus today, tomorrow may be to late. Praying for all the people, especially, the Catholics who have been trying to fight against his deceitful lies, and for all those who have been deceived in believing him. Run to Jesus, and ask the Lord, this day, to forgive you, your sins, and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Today can be your day of redemption.

God Bless,

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Jack Van Impe – Pope Francis and the Mystical Body

Published on Feb 6, 2015
Jack Van Impe Presents of February 7th 2015. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: Pope Francis last Pope before Christ returns? The Global War on Christians. The Pope says “Authentic Islam opposes violence”.

Valerie,

Only just "this" morning, I watched this very episode of Jack & Rexella's JVIM. Again, they mentioned our impending Rapture too to boot.

Yes, I firmly believe that Pope Francis is indeed "the" False Prophet.

Maranatha!
Tammy

This Pope is very deceptive. He is going around all the world with his peace talks to make him look good but at the same time people who know their bible can see the lies that he is telling the world.

Jack Van Impe told us only "this" morning of 02.15.2015, on his & Rexella's program, that Pope Francis the FP, is also in cohoots with Rick Warren too.

To me, that sent up alarm bells to go off.

Maranatha!
Tammy

If you know the history of the jesuit order and pope francis being the first jesuit pope you would understand why this is happening.