Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOUND! Obama’s boots on the ground in Israel, Canada and Egypt

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

FOUND! Obama’s boots on the ground in Israel, Canada and Egypt

Obama's meddling in the elections of other countries is proof positive that the Fundamental Transformation of America has gone to his head

With no laws on their books to prevent it from happening, top Barack Hussein Obama campaign aides are masterminding anti Israel President Benjamin Netanyahu and anti Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper 2015 election campaigns.It’s a huge news story virtually ignored by mainstream media and one that thus far keeps the people whom it will most impact, the citizens of two sovereign nations, in the dark:

Almost overnight, Obama’s highly touted Fundamental Transformation of America has become the Fundamental Transformation of the Free World, and just like no one stepped forward to stop the Fundamental Transformation of America, now more than six years in progress, %%bbCodeItem_2%%

The arrogant today-the-pond-tomorrow-the-world mentality of the Obama team has also recently added Egyptian President Gen. Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to its expanding hit list. El-Sisi only remains safe from election sabotage because there is no election imminent in Egypt.

With trillions of dollars at his disposal; with spite and malice driving him, and with more leisure time on his hands than the laziest of louts, Obama works to bring unsuspecting nations under his influence and power.Americans, who fell prey to the “It can’t happen here” comfort zone—even though Obama announced his intentions for fundamental transformation before his 2008 election to the Oval Office, elected him a second time in 2012.

There was no coming back from the conceit two elections gave the community organizer who was already a legend in his own mind.

For all of those in Israel and Canada who may be seeking comfort in the “it can’t happen here” fallacy, it’s already happening, and no one is coming forward to stop it.

Israeli and Canadian citizens live under the assumption that democratic sovereign elections are perfectly safe from the meddling of outside foreign sources.

But the same team who twice got Obama elected are now active in the 2015 general election campaigns in Israel and Canada.

The brazen attempt to take down and replace the leadership of two countries blatantly ignores the reality that both Netanyahu and Harper were elected by clear voter mandates.

In the case of Egypt, the tinkering of Obama minions against El Sisi ignore that the people of Egypt can truthfully attest that the movement that toppled the Muslim Brotherhood in their proud nation was the largest in all of world history.

Netanyahu, Harper and El Sisi are the only world leaders who dare stand up to Obama. Netanyahu is loathed by Obama, not because he intends to address
Congress in March, but because he refuses to let Obama policy hand over Israel to Hamas and Hezbollah; Harper because he courageously backs Netanyahu and El Sisi because he is the leader of those who put the run on the Muslim Brotherhood, and as a Muslim bravely admitted before the world that radical Islam must dramatically change its ways.

Must - Read more - Shocking:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/69415#at_pco=cfd-1.0&at_ab=per-4&at_pos=1&at_tot=5&at_si=54d46afe555823db

Re: FOUND! Obama’s boots on the ground in Israel, Canada and Egypt

Revelation 13:12

Aramaic Bible in Plain English - Aramaic the Language Jesus spoke.

And it will exercise all the authority of the former Beast before it and will make The Earth and those living in it also to worship the first Beast, whose mortal wound was healed.

◄ Revelation 13 ►

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

1And I stood on the sand of the Sea, and I saw a beast ascending from the Sea, which had ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns, ten diadems, and upon its heads the name* of blasphemy. 2And The Beast that I saw was like a leopard, and its feet like those of a wolf and its mouth like that of lions, and the Dragon gave its throne, its power and great authority to it. 3And one of its heads was as if it had been crushed to death and its mortal wound was healed, and all The Earth marveled after The Beast. 4And they worshiped the Dragon that gives authority to The Beast, and they worshiped The Beast saying, "Who is like this Beast, and who is able to war with it?" 5And a mouth that speaks great things and blasphemy was given to it, and authority was given to it to work forty two months. 6And it opened its mouth to blaspheme before God, to blaspheme The Name and the dwelling of those who dwell in Heaven.
7And it was granted to make war with The Holy Ones and to conquer them, and it was given authority over all generations, peoples, languages and nations. 8And all the inhabitants of The Earth will worship it, those who are not written in The Book of Life of The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world. 9He who has an ear, let him hear. 10Whoever leads into captivity goes into captivity and those who murder with the sword will be killed with the sword. Here is faith and the endurance of The Holy Ones.

11And I saw another Beast that ascended from the ground, and it had two horns and was like The Lamb and was speaking like The Dragon. 12And it will exercise all the authority of the former Beast before it and will make The Earth and those living in it also to worship the first Beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13And it will perform great signs so as to make fire descend from Heaven on The Earth before the people. 14And it will seduce those living on The Earth by the signs that were given to it to perform before the Beast, to tell the dwellers on Earth to make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by the sword and lived. 15And it was given to it to give spirit to The Image of The Beast and to cause that all who would not worship the image of The Beast would be murdered.

16And it will cause all, small and great, rich and poor, Masters and Servants, to be given a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17That no one may buy or sell again except one who has on him the mark of the name of The Beast or the number of its name. 18Here is wisdom, and whoever has a mind in him, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man -- six hundred and sixty six.

Good Morning, Val & All!

O, most certainly is living up to his "true" Antichrist persona, isn't he!?

Pope Francis too, is also following suit, to his "true" False Prophet persona as well.

And, to think, the twain shall meet again...again in the White House "very" soon, to boot.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Benjamin Netanyahu is not the only one who needs our prayers, then. So does Stephen Harper (Abdel Fattah el-Sisi doesn't, at the moment). We need to add Harper to our prayer list. I have already been praying that God will keep Netanyahu in office until the Rapture; now it seems that I need to make the same petition on behalf of Harper. And I urge you all to do the same. Happily, the Holy Spirit is still restraining evil on this earth; the Church is still here to exert its influence on behalf of good, by praying. We need to do that now, on behalf of these good men.

I agree 100% w/U there, Kathy.

I too, will add Canada's Stephen Harper to my prayer list as well.

I also pray for Bibi, as well as for ALL of Israel; including Jerusalem, Judea & Samaria, and the Golan Heights.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Kathy & Tammy,

Yes, Stephen Harper, needs your prayers. He is a staunch defender and friend of Netanyahua and Israel. He is also a Christian who is trying his best to his able, to do what is right. Therefore, O., and his cohorts will make sure, that he is removed this election coming up, because of these two reasons. He has already sent in his team to make sure, things go as BHO has planned. Our country is doomed, I hate to say it, but it looks like it will come to pass.

We know O hates, those who support Israel as well as, Christians. He can't wait, to take over, the world, and bring in ****able heresies and make himself ruler over all the world. Our Prime Minster, is already losing power as Satanic political overseers, are feverishly at work to destroy, our country within, and our Christian faith.

Satan is getting ready to take over, and his marinate puppets are ready to have their strings pulled, which ever way, he wills. His time is approaching for take complete control over all of the earth, while our time of departure is at imminent and at hand, thank God.

Think about the questions below, long and hard, and ask yourself the following:

Don't you find it strange, that no one is doing anything about it, just as the author stated, and media isn't letting people know theses things are done in secret...and to this very day, no one has been able to remove O from power?

Only one answer to these two questions: God is allowing it to come to pass because O is THE ANTICHRIST.

Maranatha!

Valerie