Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking age

Well, they can build and worship all they want, won't do them one bit of good.
Their gods, will lead them down that wide road, where anything is allowed, which only leads to death, grave, and hell.

There's only One God that should be worshiped and it is the God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob. Many have departed from worshiping the true One and only God, whom lives.
Hell is expanding as more and more depart from the Christian Faith, and worship ancient, dead gods.

Wake up people in Iceland, Satan, known also as Lucifer, was once a beautiful angel of God, and was cast out of Heaven for wanted to be "God". He wanted to be worshiped, and even tried tempting Jesus, which failed miserably. He has deceived you in believing a lie, and is awaiting to receive you for torment in the pits of hell, by him, and demons.

REPENT OF YOUR WAYS AND RETURN TO THE ONE TRUE GOD, AND HIS BELOVED SON JESUS,
THROUGH WHOM YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN, AND ONLY THROUGH JESUS YOUR SALVATION CAN BE FOUND.

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Icelanders will soon be able to publicly worship at a shrine to Thor, Odin and Frigg with construction starting this month on the island’s first major temple to the Norse gods since the Viking age. Worship of the gods in Scandinavia gave way to Christianity around 1,000 years ago but a modern version of Norse paganism has been gaining popularity in Iceland.

read more:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/02/iceland-temple-norse-gods-1000-years

Re: Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking age

2 U, Val!!!

Perhaps Billy Graham should've taken his crusade(s) for a visit to Iceland too, do ya' think!? He could've won the Icelanders back to God, through His Son, Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking age

This is the start of a major prophecy fulfillment as we all know that there will be 1 religion and it will be secular...

YIPPEE!!!!

Come Lord Jesus