Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just sending love

Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy, Tammy, all, just sending love in Christ Jesus to you. News is so dismal, I've been looking away from it more, and so want to be close to the Lord because there is no wrong in Him. I see headlines, this world is getting more turned away from the true God every day.

We are in a battle, and need our armour of Ephesians 6 to stand. I haven't posted much because of not knowing what to say. Today, I just want to tell you all that the body of Christ Jesus, the bride of Christ whom He loves like His own body is precious. Thank you for the site, Valerie and mods. God bless you all and keep you and provide for you until Jesus returns.

Re: just sending love

Regina,

Sending love, right back to you as well.]

You're absolutely correct, more and more people are turning away from God, and the world is getting darker by the moment.

Waiting to see the Lord Jesus, with great anticipation for that awesome Rapture Flight to Heaven with our Lord leading the way. Evil is being called good, and good is being called evil; what a farce.

What we all know for certain, is the Rapture is imminent. The worse things get, the closer we are to the tribulation, closer than ever before in history to the Rapture.

Thank God, for His mercy on Jesus' Bride, who is not appointed to the Father's wrath. Instead, an awesome journey from Earth to Heaven for her sake in Christ.
With great anticipation, the bride continues to watch as commanded, by her Lord, Savior; the Bridegroom. Soon that great meeting in the air will take place, and
the longing, and waiting will finally be over forevermore.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Count me in, sisters, in sending my love to all of you as well. Oh, I do believe that we are so close, and I can't wait! No more pain, no more tears....just love, joy, and peace. Won't that be glorious!

Lisaleenie, it will be a glorious day! The day of the bride seeing her groom face to face!
No more pain, no more sorrow, a new place to live where there is no evil.
Would you like some tea with me while we wait?

Thanks, Regina, I would love to join you! What a lovely tea set.

Yeah. Very pretty!

lol ladies, it is pretty ;)
not mine though, its a photo bucket special. don't have a pic of mine to post, but, I do like tea.
Maranatha

Regina
Lisaleenie, it will be a glorious day! The day of the bride seeing her groom face to face!
No more pain, no more sorrow, a new place to live where there is no evil.
Would you like some tea with me while we wait?

Regina, Valerie, Lisaleenie, & All--

Am sending my back to y'all too.

Also, doesn't David Phelps sing that song--"No More Pain..."? I'm asking b/c his video would fit perfectly under this, your thread, Regina.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here it is David Phelps' song, & it's title is--"No More Night"...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
Here it is David Phelps' song, & it's title is--"No More Night"...

Maranatha!
Tammy

The Edit & [Delete] buttons aren't showing up after we've posted our messages, Valerie, that we can make changes to our posts if need be Is this another thing Bravenet is having problems with?

Anyhoo, here's another version of David's song:

Thank you Tammie for the song, it is a real comfort.
yesterday we had our old kitty we love dearly put to sleep. yesterday was a big tears day.
i truly hope our pets are in heaven. since Jesus has horses, I'm asking for our pets to be with us.

Love to you Tammie. Still looking for our Lord...

Sending my love to you all. So glad that we are just about at the end of our long wait to enter our Father's home. I have had a severe attack of tendonitis this whole week which left me unable to use my right hand at all. So today I am able to sign in and type a response after 9 days. YAY!!! Keep looking up, our Redeemer is on the way.

Regina
Thank you Tammy for the song, it is a real comfort.
yesterday we had our old kitty we love dearly put to sleep. yesterday was a big tears day.
i truly hope our pets are in heaven. since Jesus has horses, I'm asking for our pets to be with us.

Love to you Tammy. Still looking for our Lord...

Regina, you're most welcome for David's song--"No More Night" (twice).

I also am very sorry to hear that your old kitty used up all nine of its lives too. I know that my beloved Collie dog is in heaven, for I've experienced two dreams of him with Jesus. So, there is no doubt in my that you will very soon be reunited with your cat in heaven.

And one more thing...PLEASE spell my name this-a-way: TAMMY w/the "y" at the end...not with the "ie" at the end. Thank you.

Please also notice that I corrected your spelling of my preferred given-name. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
Sending my love to you all. So glad that we are just about at the end of our long wait to enter our Father's home. I have had a severe attack of tendonitis this whole week which left me unable to use my right hand at all. So today I am able to sign in and type a response after 9 days. YAY!!! Keep looking up, our Redeemer is on the way.

T/Sue,

Sorry to hear about you suffering from an attack of tendonitis. Hope I hope that you took Aleve to relieve you of that pain.

I too, have suffered a sore throat attack both last night & this morning. I took both NyQuil last night before going to bed, and DayQuil this morning before taking a shower.

I truly believe that we're under Satan's attack. So, what say you, as to just who the culprit is attacking us!?

Anyhoo, I hope that you're feeling much better now.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

i apologize Tammy. I know other Tammie Tammy's and so I apologize again.

Regina

That's OK, Regina. You're forgiven.

The reason why I perfer spelling my name, Tammy, is b/c of the song--"Tammy" which actress Debbie Reynolds sang in her Tammy and The Bachelor film. And of course--Sandra Dee's two movies; Tammy Tell Me True & Tammy & The Doctor. And then there's also a TV sitcom that also bears my name in its title. I believe that actress Debbie Watson played the title role.

That's why I'm so adamant about the correct way my name, Tammy, is spelled.

I'll see if I can Google the song title, and post it here. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
Regina

That's OK, Regina. You're forgiven.

The reason why I perfer spelling my name, Tammy, is b/c of the song--"Tammy" which actress Debbie Reynolds sang in her Tammy and The Bachelor film. And of course--Sandra Dee's two movies; Tammy Tell Me True & Tammy & The Doctor. And then there's also a TV sitcom that also bears my name in its title. I believe that actress Debbie Watson played the title role.

That's why I'm so adamant about the correct way my name, Tammy, is spelled.

I'll see if I can Google the song title, and post it here. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here's Debbie Reynolds as Tammy, singing--"Tammy"...

Maranatha!
Tammy

what a pretty song, Tammy
reminds me of how Jesus wants us to remember our first love and we are to love His appearing

How wonderful that God loved us first, and wants us to love Him back

Revelation 2:1-7 and 2Timothy 4:8

Amen to that, Regina!

You're most welcome for Debbie R.'s beautiful "Tammy" song too.

Maranatha!
Tammy