Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Experiencing Some Problems on the Site

Wow, this is strange. I was trying to respond to Tammy on my thread entitled, "Valerie, I Have a Question", and when I clicked on "Reply", the computer froze twice, and I was not able to reply. But the weird thing is, I am able to start a new topic with no problem!

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Re: I'm Experiencing Some Problems on the Site

I am not sure why that is happening but Valerie may have an answer.

you need to pay your annual membership fee of 100.00, just send it to me, I'll take care of it...

Steve that offbeat sense of humor is at it again!! He's kidding lisaleenie.

too late..I have collected 500.00 so far...

[sticks out tongue at Steve] Get out of here! =)

Lisaleenie,

I have had problems with this for almost the past 6 years it's been up!

Most of them have been taken care of with bravenet and to this day, the odd time
one of the member who post here will have a problem posting. Most of the time it's
a computer problem on their end, and the odd time it's bravenet.

Another thing I found, some Christian websites are targets, and have been either hacked, which we were years ago, or shut down because certain entities wanted them down and gone. Thank God we're still kicking or is it still up and running.

I also found out depending on what internet browser you are using; at present I'm using Google Chrome, which is fine on this site, but not so good on others sites.
Then there is the continuous changes they keep making, upgrading etc., which they usually don't give us a head up, that they are doing.

If anyone else is having this problem, then please let me know here, or better still email me, and I'll let bravenet server take care of it; hopefully.

Try it again Lisaleenie, perhaps whatever it was has been fixed now.

God Bless,

Valerie

Steve O
you need to pay your annual membership fee of 100.00, just send it to me, I'll take care of it...

Steve, I've never charged anyone one penny for membership, and one year only, a member donated to cover the one year cost, which I was most grateful, because both my husband and myself are on a fixed old age pension income. I put the money and all the hours I spent over the past 6 years, as an offering to the Lord and to my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.. My reward will be in Heaven. I'm not looking to get wealthy here.

Some years back, members have offered to donate and help out; they were tough years for families with their own children to take care of, I didn't take any money from them, so that they would have enough to make ends meet. Even our sweet Sister Texas Sue offered and I stood my ground knowing it would be better for her to meet her needs instead, leaving on her own with a pension as well. I thank everyone who offered in the past, you know who you are, God Bless all.

The renewal for this site is coming up again on April 28, 2015, the day before my birthday. The Canadian Dollar has fallen recently to about .75 U.S. and since it's a U.S. company located in Vancouver, I have to pay U.S. Dollars/ Funds.

Steve O., if you or anyone here are willing to Sponsor and donate to RFTH , payable in U.S. Dollars, for another year in full or part; I will try to put My PayPal account up like I did for that one year. Email me and let me know. If I receive more than is needed I will prepay RFTH to stay up for years ahead for those left behind to read. I have no intention of taking any of it for myself all money will go to keep this site up and running.

If no one is willing or able too, I will pay for another year in full, like I have in the past, no problem, God always helps me and supplies my needs.

Your comments may be considered as offbeat sense of humour to you; however, I take things very seriously when it comes to the site. I do appreciate you helping Texas Sue, with her computer problems, which was very good of you to do so. God will reward you accordingly.

If you can give us some advise, to what the problems may be, that would be most helpful to Lisaleenie, and others like myself.

God Bless,

Valerie

I try to maintain a sense of humor with all of the health problems I'm having. 46 years of type one diabetes, that means insulin shots all those years, has taken its toll with all of the common side effects, eyes, nerves, heart, etc.. My income for 2014 is ZERO. I'm relying on family to pay the Obamacare premiums, which are crazy with the deductibles. Once my savings is gone, then I can apply for medicaid, which my family does not want me to do in fear of poor quality care... what a joy that will be.

My fatigue is really brutal lately, I sleep a large amount of hours, and at odd times.It's my heart and circulation. I guess that's a big reason I look for the rapture this year.

I think there is nothing wrong with asking for donations for this site, look at all of the so called Christian leaders and their prosperity message taken to the extreme. That's one reason I like the codesearchers, they come off as genuine people to me, as do you Val.

Oh, good, I clicked on "reply" and it worked for me this time! I don't know what happened to me this morning.

Steve, I have the same kind of offbeat humor as you do. I thought what you said was hysterical until I saw Valerie's reaction, then I felt badly. I think like you, I also use humor to offset the pain from the things that I am experiencing, too, both physically and emotionally. So I do understand, and my heart goes out to you with your health problems.

Valerie, my heart goes out to you, too. I would LOVE TO help out financially myself, but like you, I am also on a fixed income with medical bills still staring me in the face that have gone to collections. All I can say is that I know that we all appreciate so much what you do, both financially and by all the time you take moderating with wonderful website.

when I was in the hospital a few days after my emergency bypass, and a hour away from meeting God on a personal level, the staff was surprised how I was cracking jokes and all that. But, that's how I deal with it.

Maximus: "I knew a man who once said death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back" It's a saying for those that are unsaved, and admitting the inevitable outcome of life, while those of us that are saved can smile back for a different reason, knowing where we are going to.

anyway, I didn't want Val to think I was swilling martinis at the country club, chatting with my stockbroker, and driving home in my Mercedes, ( I don't even have a car anymore, and often don't leave the house for 2 weeks at a time) while, she was donating time and money so that we can have a chat here.

Now, what would be interesting is if my joke prompted people to give to Val..Hmmmm.

I would love to give to this site. I believe if you bless others either by word, or encouragement, or just being here for each other it will always come back to you. God said to treat others as you would have others to treat you.

Valerie, please let me know how to give here. I can't do much but what I can do I would love to help out with.

Nothing happens by accident, so Steve O with your sense of humor it has lightened my day many a time.

Valerie you have been so kind and giving to all of us here at RFTH and have never asked if we could help financially on this site, but I would love to help. I believe with all my heart you can never out give God. Please let us know when the paypal button will be up, because I'm sure others that can would like to help also even if they can give only a tiny bit.

In His Service,

Julie

Hmmm..I make a joke about money and this site, Val gets a bit miffed since she pays for it, and donates her time, people give to Val...God works in mysterious ways..and he does have a sense of humor, when I was in the hospital, I prayed for help, and I asked God to send Gabriel to assist me. Yeah, I know, angel Gabriel blows horns, not really his job, 5 minutes later a male nurse walks in, new to me, and his name tag said Gabriel, I asked and he said he was named after the angel Gabriel..jokes on me, but I liked it..You must be specific with God

The time of our Savior's coming is upon us. Let us love one another, encourage one another, support one another and show all those who are reading our words the love of Christ our Savior.

The beast system is in place ready to take its place on the world stage, waiting for the world dictator (anti-christ) to lead the way. Let us be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves as we wait for our beloved Savior.

Maranatha,

Julie

Steve O., I emphasis with all your suffering and problems. I have lived through so much pain and suffering thought my 67 years here on Earth, that many have told me I should write a book.

Some of us Steve, like you and myself, have suffered or suffering much in this life. God only knows why some suffer more than others. Is it a test of our faith in God, or is it to make us stronger now, so that we may be used by God, for a special purposes God has in mind, here on Earth, or when we reach the other side. God allows it, and I'm grateful when I come upon a good day, minimal, of no pain, which is rare right now.

I don't expect you or anyone that isn't financially able to contribute nor would I even have brought this subject up of donation at all, if you hadn't mentioned this membership fee in strange sense of joking/humour. I don't expect anyone to donate to the site, unless they want or, are lead too, and especially can not afford too.

Like I said before, I have and will look after it, and pay for it myself, as I have been doing. I don't expect the Mods to donate anything, because they donate many hours of their time, and that is priceless to me. Thanks Kathy & Texas Sue, I appreciate your help here on the site, and I know God will reward you accordingly in Heaven.

Many sites ask for donations from participants, so the people can keep their membership, I've seen Christian sites ask for it, and that's how they keep their costs down.

Membership here is FREE, and always will be FREE.

I told my husband that I would pay and keep this site running as long as I am able too. He did mention last year, why don't you see if there are those who would like to contribute, give them a chance to be part of it as well. I did, and a wonderful person came through, so quickly, it was amazing. I believe the Lord had lead her to do so. I have never regretted giving the time and money, because I know it is to do God's work here on earth, for His Honor and Glory.

Humor is rare for me, I survive day by day, hour by hour, pain in my lower back down my right leg, which is quite a struggle at times.

I live in chronic pain, and much pain medication, which barely helps at times. I get up each morning with pain, and lay down to sleep with pain. Pain is my constant companion, and humor comes very hard for me, because of it. I sleep much when I'm able to fall asleep, because pain wakes me several times during the night. I can't sit any length of time, or walk or stand on my feet, for any length of time. except for a couple of minutes, without my legs giving out. I try not to complain, and grin and bear it, and try to make my life mean and stand for something.

Like I stated, I take Rapture Flight to Heaven very seriously. I'm grateful to God,
that I'm still able to type, as I experience pain in my hands as well. God has been very gracious and good to me, therefore, let His will be done. Some days are better than others Steve, today, I've been in extreme pain, and let's just say humor about RFTH is just not appropriate for me.

The Rapture will soon take place and all our pain and sorrows will be left behind.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Lisaleenie, I'm glad the site is working again; one less problem to solve!

Julie F.
I would love to give to this site. I believe if you bless others either by word, or encouragement, or just being here for each other it will always come back to you. God said to treat others as you would have others to treat you.

Valerie, please let me know how to give here. I can't do much but what I can do I would love to help out with.

Nothing happens by accident, so Steve O with your sense of humor it has lightened my day many a time.

Valerie you have been so kind and giving to all of us here at RFTH and have never asked if we could help financially on this site, but I would love to help. I believe with all my heart you can never out give God. Please let us know when the paypal button will be up, because I'm sure others that can would like to help also even if they can give only a tiny bit.

In His Service,

Julie

Thanks Julie,

Please remember, only give if you are able too, and there is no set amount.

Whatever you give, will all go to keep this site up and running...I'll try to get the donation pay pal button up perhaps sometime early next week, on RFTH as I'm experiencing much pain these last three days, and typing etc., is somewhat painful.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie, Steve O., and all others who are suffering pain and illness.

I'm so sad you are suffering. I pray always for us to escape what is coming upon the earth and to receive our glorified bodies. Bodies in which pain shall be no more, no illness or death can not touch these bodies that Christ our Lord is going to give us when the trumpet sounds and we go up to meet Him.

Valerie, thank you for RFTH. We have all been blessed because of your efforts.

I hope we see each other soon and I can personally thank you.

Maranatha,

Julie

To Lisaleenie, Steve O., Texas Sue, Kathy, Julie...To all Members here at RFTH,

Thank God first and foremost, for divine intervention. I know some here, have been praying for me. It has been one of my best days I've had this past week; 1 percent pain, compared to 99 percent feeling so good. The exact opposite of the other day where I was wracked with pain.

I decided that I will not be asking for any donation for sponsoring this site for another year in gratitude for this precious day the Lord has bestowed upon me.
Your prayers and participation, is appreciated and the love for Jesus, and the brothers and sisters in Christ is evident.

I will pay it on my own, and keep it FREE for all here. I appreciate those who post and keep this site interesting and informative in regards to the Rapture, and other related subjects.

Please note, I'm still praying daily for all here especially those who are suffering.

Please continue to pray for this site, for the Mods, for Me, and for one another
this is the highest support you can give to this site, and those who frequent here, posting and reading.

FREELY THE LORD HAS GIVEN TO ME; FREELY I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE TO THE LORD AND GOD'S PEOPLE!

MUCH LOVE IN JESUS

Valerie

Dear Valerie, I am rejoicing with you that you are feeling better and having a pain-free day! Oh, I know what you mean! When I have a pain-free day, it's a time for thanksgiving for me and it makes all the difference in the world as far as how it affects us emotionally, doesn't it?

Thank you for your generosity, dear sister. I so appreciate everything you do for us, not only financially, but also with your compassion, your time, and your prayers. I pray that the Lord blesses you a hundred fold. I would also like to thank Kathy G. and Texas Sue. You all are doing a great job to keep this site running smoothly.