Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sir Isaac Newton's final profound secret? (Jim Bramlett) (email)

Dear friends:

This is absolutely awesome!

There is a hot new Bible prophecy book out! The title is: “Newton's Riddle – The Mystery of Daniel’s 70th Week Revealed.” It is a must read.

Author Neill G. Russell describes it this way:

“Would you like to know the fate of both the United States and Israel prophesied over three hundred years ago by one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever known? Would you like to read the newspaper headlines for 2015 - months before they are written? If you answered ‘yes’ to both questions, click the following Website or Facebook links below (at the end of this message) to find out how you can purchase a copy of one of the most talked about, prophetic books ever written. Royalties from all book sales are donated to causes partnering for the full restoration of Israel and the Church.”
As you can guess, the book involves the late British genius, Sir Isaac Newton. First, let me give you some background.

Back about 20 years ago I researched Sir Isaac Newton and wrote a commentary about his unique life, mind, and end-time views. Some of this I have written about before but some of the below is excitingly new!

Newton, who lived some 300 years ago (1642-1727), was one of the greatest geniuses in all history, with perhaps the highest I.Q of anyone in history, except Jesus, who was God in human form. Newton is called "the father of modern science" and "the father of the industrial revolution." He discovered many scientific laws.

God chose Isaac Newton to impart many of His deepest secrets and riddles. There is strong evidence that God gave Newton the most mysterious secret and riddle of all -- the timing and the events of the end of the age! You must read all of this e-mail!

Newton was a devout believer in Christ and Bible scholar, fluent in ancient languages, and who translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek. He was unusually drawn to the prophet Daniel, which he began studying at age 12 and continued until he died at age 85. In fact, The Columbia History of the World, a secular history book, remarks, "At the end of his days he spent more time studying and writing about the prophecies in the Book of Daniel than he did in charting the heavens."

Apparently, God Himself put in Newton's heart this burning desire to study Daniel, then gave him the key to the timing of Christ's return.

Could this be the final profound secret the Lord revealed to this godly genius near the end of his life -- a secret "accidentally" discovered in the Library of Congress and republished just in the last few years -- a secret so simple that most have missed it?

If Newton was correct in his interpretation of Daniel, the prophet to whom God gave specific timing, then the return of the Lord Jesus Christ will be very, very soon, indeed!

Newton's understanding of one key passage in Daniel chapter 9 is fundamentally different from that of most common interpretations. In about 550 B.C., God gave the prophet Daniel a view of history to the end. From Daniel 9:25, scholars usually add the "seven weeks (of years, or 49 years) and 62 weeks (434 years)" to get 483 years and calculate the time of Messiah's First Coming. However, Newton says there is no linguistic basis for adding those two numbers (49 and 434), and to do so is "doing violence to the language of Daniel." Newton says the two numbers separately speak of both the First and Second Coming, both being counted from the "going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem."

Newton says the "62 weeks," or 434-year part was fulfilled at the First Coming, and the "seven weeks," or 49-year part will apply to the Second Coming. And three centuries ago he saw in the Scriptures and wrote about the rebirth of Israel at a time when such a thought was preposterous.

Amazingly, by faith and understanding of the Scriptures, he foresaw a "friendly kingdom" someday again issuing the "commandment to restore and build Jerusalem." Now, centuries later, that "friendly kingdom" was the United Nations, which decreed Israel's rebirth in November, 1947, causing Israel to be reborn in May, 1948.

The above is taken from my essay on Newton written in the mid-1990s shortly after obtaining a copy of Newton's commentary on Daniel from the doctor who discovered Thomas Jefferson's personal and initialed copy of it in the Library of Congress, and who then got permission to reprint it in the original, difficult-to-read olde English script.

However, my speculations back then wrongly assumed the final 49-year count began when Israel was born in 1948. At the time, it did not occur to me that the count should probably begin on June 7, 1967, when Israel captured Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.

Sid Roth of Messianic Vision ministry has promoted this new book on the subject, “Newton's Riddle – The Mystery of Daniel’s 70th Week Revealed,” by Neill G. Russell, which contains additional information about Newton and his understanding of the end times.

Sid says, "Newton's Riddle by Neill Russell is a captivating, suspenseful tale ripped from tomorrow's headlines. I have never read such a current, prophetic book. Newton's Riddle is a 'now' book for the most critical juncture in human history. You will not be able to put this biblical thriller down."

Sid quotes from the book where it explains Newton's calculations of adding 49 years to the June 1967 date. Based on "Newton's riddle" the book says, "Messiah's possible return to earth will be on or before the year 2016."

However, that is apparently based on using modern (365-day) years in the calculation. As I pointed out in my e-mail dated February 20, 2008, if you use exactly 49 Jewish (360-day, prophetic) years from the day Israel captured the Temple Mount on June 7, 1967, you get 49 X 360 = 17640 days, which amazingly takes one exactly to September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement 2015.

Newton apparently saw that as the Second Coming. Instead, could it be the Rapture? I don’t know.

Through clearly supernatural circumstances, I recently had the pleasure of meeting this most unusual author, Neill G. Russell, a brilliant Messianic Jew (birth name: Greenspan) who lives in Maryland, where he has been a high school science teacher for 41 years. He drove down to my home and brought his wife – and food! We had a great time of fellowship, food and talking about the Bible. I sensed God’s hand strongly on his life.

Here’s how it happened…

Recently, a friend in my Friday night home Bible study reminded me of the commentary I had written years earlier about Sir Isaac Newton and his unique end-time understanding. That quickened something in me. I reviewed that old message, updated it and resent it to my e-mail list. Then, some unknown recipient forwarded my message to Neill, who in turn contacted me via e-mail. He was very interested because of his new 2015 book. Neill and I have since become good friends.

His book is built around Newton’s understanding of Daniel 9:25 in a gripping scenario of historical fiction but embracing real-life geopolitical events and situations.

Amazon.com says:

‘Before his death in 1727, Sir Isaac Newton, the notorious physicist, concealed a prophetic script in an alchemy journal. This mysteriously coded script detailed crucial future events involving both Israel and the United States...and their relation to the return of Jesus Christ. During a trip to England to visit an old friend, Dr. Ezra Schroeder, a National Security Administration code breaker, happens upon the cryptic contents of Newton's final work. With each passing day, as the political clouds around the United States and Israel grow increasingly ominous, Ezra knows what he must do. With this vital knowledge in hand, he must become a modern-day Moses and implore the reluctant president of the United States to come to the aid of the Jewish state of Israel which is on the brink of total annihilation...”

Some say Newton looked to A.D. 2060 for Christ’s return. Not exactly true. He looked to Daniel 9:25, but of course he had no way of knowing that the final years would be triggered in 1967 when Israel captured Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.

Mark Biltz, Senior Pastor of El Shaddai Ministries wrote:

"Where other authors have merely whetted the readers appetites with hypothetical storylines based loosely on Biblical truths, author Neill G. Russell has masterly interwoven Biblical prophecy, current world events as they are unfolding, and the diabolical plots in the supernatural realm into an end-time, page turning thriller."

Sid Roth wrote:

“Newton’s Riddle by Neill Russell is a captivating suspenseful tale ripped from tomorrow’s headlines. I have never read such a current, prophetic book. Newton’s Riddle is a ‘now’ book for the most critical junction in human history. You will not be able to put this Biblical thriller down.”

Click this link to visit the Newton's Riddle Website: http://www.newtonsriddle.com

Click this link to visit the Newton's Riddle Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/newtonsriddle

You can purchase your 2015 edition of Newton's Riddle (Kindle or book) at Amazon.com by clicking this direct link: http://amzn.to/1yB5fKF or you can order your signed copy of Newton's Riddle from the website above at http://www.newtonsriddle.com.

An awesome video promo is at http://vimeo.com/112773122

Keep looking up! Jesus is coming! Maybe -- hopefully -- in 2015!

Jim

Re: Sir Isaac Newton's final profound secret? (Jim Bramlett) (email)

Very Interesting,

Thanks for posting!